babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The night show concept is lost except for one or two girls who have integrity and try to give us something.
02-06-2015 14:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

It's 3:32pm I have just skipped through the list of nightime channels to see if anything good happened last night. i didn't pick up on anything exciting. But what I did pick up on was the amount of members viewing the forum, two members and a smattering of guests, and that was it. Gone are the days when debate went on all through the day, When DANICA alone had 2 and a half million hits, when members couldn't wait to talk about where the lollipop ended up. People will say whats the point of looking back. my reply would be, well theres fuck all to look forward to.
02-06-2015 15:48
terence Offline

(02-06-2015 15:48 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  But what I did pick up on was the amount of members viewing the forum, two members and a smattering of guests, and that was it.

There was nearly 600 people active at the time you mentioned. Hardly a smattering.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
02-06-2015 17:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(02-06-2015 14:31 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 05:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 00:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ No I meant save your money till they have something better on offer. It's the only language they react to. (See the BS boss' response today in that thread for latest confirmation on that fact if you haven't already.)

Which one is it on? I can't find it!!

Which thread is this? I can't find it either. Huh

Oh sorry I see what you both mean now! I thought babelover was being sarcastic about not being able to find better shows. Silly me!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1694101

I knew I should have linked to it in the original post! It's just the BS boss focusing on the numbers (and by implication the ££) as usual instead of addressing jimmyT's actual complaint.

Can someone ask, if a girl on FV-only get her best stats that way, why it is that the girl on Sky at the same time can't always perform to the same content levels? And if the BS bosses think that that is why the girl on FV is getting better figures (i.e. because guys are seeking her out because they are avoiding the weak pish on Sky) what the girl on Sky thinks about being 'sacrificed' for the greater good like that?! Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 19:05 by ShandyHand.)
02-06-2015 19:02
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I think you should read the quote from BS again and note that at no point did Jimmy actually write to them - I did and I never said the reply was from the BS boss. Anyone can write to them. It's only takes a few minutes and I'd recommend it if you have questions as they might then understand people's frustrations.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 19:09 by SecretAgent.)
02-06-2015 19:08
ShandyHand Offline

^ I appreciate that.

You say in your original post that you offered "to Jimmyt73 a few days ago that I would contact BS and ask them for their comments." Does that not mean you were asking a question of his on his behalf? Sorry if I have misunderstood that.

The comments you quoted as their response tie in so tightly with those in the boss' Q&A that even if an underling typed the reply to you I think it's safe to assume that they were passing on remarks from above.

Maybe you could post what you asked to see exactly what they were replying to?

Edit: Also, I'm not really asking for people to ask this stuff! The questions are sarcastic and rhetorical.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 19:31 by ShandyHand.)
02-06-2015 19:26
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

No I won't be doing that as it adds nothing to their reply and my email contained other things as well. I have no idea if the email was seen by their boss and it is pure speculation to say it was. If you want to ask further questions just email them. I've always found them prompt and courteous in their replies.
02-06-2015 19:30
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(02-06-2015 19:30 )SecretAgent Wrote:  No I won't be doing that as it adds nothing to their reply and my email contained other things as well. I have no idea if the email was seen by their boss and it is pure speculation to say it was. If you want to ask further questions just email them. I've always found them prompt and courteous in their replies.

It is such a huge organisation that not only is it unlikely the boss saw the message personally, it is also unlikely the boss even saw the person who saw the message, or even saw someone who saw the person who saw it, a bit like writing to the BBC and expecting the DG and Anne Robinson to get excited.

Gone fishing
02-06-2015 21:37
ShandyHand Offline

^ I think you massively overestimate BS's size. Are you really trying to say that they are as big as the BBC?! As many personnel? This is BS we're talking about not Cellcast. And even then...

In any case, regardless of whose actual words this was. It speaks to company policy and illustrates company attitude.

02-06-2015 21:52
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Well they certainly produce at least 24 times more live content than Auntie yet have fewer complaints. And fewer adverse findings.

Gone fishing
02-06-2015 22:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV