babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Just when you thought it was safe to come to this thread...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
26-05-2015 00:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(22-05-2015 13:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  It seems a bit pointless to be posting on the Rubbish night for the babe channels Thread as that would be every night. So last night I was going between the 900's and the normal channels. Every time I checked back to the babe channels all I kept seeing was the same babes lying static in the one position motionless.

Hats off to the diehards who continue to cap and record the shows no matter what but unless it's half decent then I tend to give it a miss these days if I'm being honest. My appetite is seriously beginning to dry up. The death of Babestation 1 has all but killed the channels now Huh
I did notice that when I rest my Freeview there is not BS Daytime on until 7pm anymore so I guess that's why. Babestation Xtra has gone
to an Babestation finishes at 5am!!
Should consider Freesat?Rolleyes

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-05-2015 07:18
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I don't know if it's possible that if that be the case if it's possible to tune in the freeview only BS Channel onto the SKY Other Channels section. So anybody has got any alternative frequency's then that might be worth a try as Freesat also broadcasts via satellite as to say Smile

Last night for me was yet another poor effort allround, I know that at some point in the future that they'll ramp it all up again, knowing my luck they'll choose that moment when I'm back at work Rolleyes
26-05-2015 19:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tonight is one of those nights where I am sort of tempted to ring in but due to fear that no babe will be willing to push the boundaries the temptation is reduced Huh.
An almost but not quite type situation Huh.
Hmmmmmm - what's to do? Huh.

28-05-2015 00:05
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ what do you usually do when an ad doesn't appeal to you m8?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-05-2015 00:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(28-05-2015 00:28 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ what do you usually do when an ad doesn't appeal to you m8?

Change channels.
I presume that was a hint Wink.
Or maybe it wasn't eek
Maybe it was a bluff Wink
Or a double bluff Surprised
Or a triple bluff Blush

All this is making me doolally Big Laugh
Can't even blame the paint either cos I have run out laugh.

28-05-2015 00:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ No I meant save your money till they have something better on offer. It's the only language they react to. (See the BS boss' response today in that thread for latest confirmation on that fact if you haven't already.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-05-2015 00:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(28-05-2015 00:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ No I meant save your money till they have something better on offer. It's the only language they react to. (See the BS boss' response today in that thread for latest confirmation on that fact if you haven't already.)

Yes I did see that Smile.
Thanks Smile.

28-05-2015 00:59
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

The quality of models on the babeshows has really gone downhill in the past couple of years let alone the quality of shows, there must have been 20 or 30 babes on the babeshows i liked a few years ago even though quite a few of them weren't great performers, now i struggle to name 10 babes i watch regularly, although BS is far tamer now they still have the best roster of babes at least. Sin TV, S66 and RLC badly need to sign up some more quality babes

unfortunately too many of my faves left the babeshows a long time ago i was spoilt for choice on most nights a few years ago, i don't expect to see great shows every single night i just want to see more hot babes, maybe im just too fussy these daysRolleyesHuh
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2015 01:44 by Joey 27.)
28-05-2015 01:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Glad I kept my money in my pocket now.
Getting worse not better.

28-05-2015 01:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV