babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-05-2015 12:06 )Tractor boy Wrote:  You would be hard pressed to be hard.Wink

At least something can bring a smile to my face! Smile laugh
27-05-2015 12:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(27-05-2015 03:15 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  SNIP

I think S66 should sign her back as I'm not happy in the way the new management are using her despite her fantastic freeview exclusives.

S66 is pretty dire, too, but, I suppose, from my point of view at least, she might start donning some sexy outfits! eek
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 12:18 by Censorship :-(.)
27-05-2015 12:17
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(27-05-2015 08:40 )HEX!T Wrote:  on freeview there a little more relaxed about nudity. c4 and others will regularly show titillating programming under the guise of informative programming . ie theres more tits and ass on freeview, thats available to the public without having to sign up/log in/age verify. so babestation cant if they want to keep viewers tame there shit down as much as they can on sky.

HEX!T that's a very good and well worded post from yourself however I'm sticking to my guns as I completely disagree with the above statement, I don't know how the freeview audience could somehow be more relaxed about nudity but not the SKY audience, that doesn't make any sense, are you hinting that SKY customers belong to a different sort of class or something, your argument somewhat baffles me Surprised

BS1 on SKY don't do full nudity, yet Blue and Xtra on SKY do. BS1 on SKY can't advertise anything of an adult nature yet Blue and Xtra can. I believe as I've already said that taming on BS1 on SKY was as a result of a direct order from ofcom for reasons that would would even baffle any top lawyer in the land.

I don't buy into any of this crap that this has been a commercial decision because to believe it I would have to question my own intelligence.
27-05-2015 15:25
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ It's not about the make-up of the audience on freeview but the make-up of the genuine perv competition (i.e. there is very little of it, much less than on Sky). (I don't believe many guys actually jerk-off to c4 documentaries - no matter how flimsy the actual factual content!) Also the freeview viewer probably has less other options (more, I would have thought, don't have Sky as well than do; less tech options, etc.) for when they want to get their jollies! BS are targeting their resources where they will have the most impact.

I still think we haven't seen what they are going to do properly yet either. They are still experimenting atm.

They must have plans for the Sky channels (BS1 and 945) beyond this part-simulcast/part not-nonsense with FV. Whatever is the final outcome it will involve having more phones, generating more money, over more unique content, I would have thought.

That is all BS care about. And from their pov perhaps all they should. No one is in the babe channel business to make great entertainment!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 16:19 by ShandyHand.)
27-05-2015 16:16
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

BS! on Freeview vs Sky

There have been lots of comments about the way BS have shown different feeds on Freeview and Sky recently where each girl describes herself as being "exclusive to Freeview" or "exclusive to Sky" and the Freeview show is stronger.

Some members have been particularly upset about this and so I offered to Jimmyt73 a few days ago that I would contact BS and ask them for their comments. I think this is the first official response they have given and they have kindly agreed for me to quote their reply in full. In my email I explained that some forum members who watched on Sky felt they were being penalised.

Their response in full is as follows:-

"Thank you for your feedback. Anything that happens on screen is decided upon from a business strategy standpoint. We have tonnes of stats for each girl, every night before the show starts we know which girls will do best, at what time and on what show. If a girl remains on one section and is only available for Sky or Freeview viewers, it’s because she performs best in that scenario. However I have passed on your feedback onto the relevant department. Thanks for watching."

I am sure that forum members will interpret this in different ways so off you go BUT my take on this reply is that they are selecting girls in this way to maximise revenue because they have stats to support using Freeview for the harder show. If that is the case it would seem to indicate that revenue from Sky viewers has been less than from Freeview.

There is no mention of anything to do with license conditions or pressure from Sky.

(Steps back and awaits the entertainment which will probably now followBig Grin)
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 20:18 by SecretAgent.)
27-05-2015 20:17
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(27-05-2015 20:17 )SecretAgent Wrote:  If that is the case it would seem to indicate that revenue from Sky viewers has been less than from Freeview.

Not really surprising seeing that every Tv sold since the analogue signals were switched off have Freeview built in. A small percentage of UK viewers might not be able to get a good signal for Freeview, but a hell of a lot more people can't afford Sky.
27-05-2015 20:32
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2015 20:32 )Sm© Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 20:17 )SecretAgent Wrote:  If that is the case it would seem to indicate that revenue from Sky viewers has been less than from Freeview.

Not really surprising seeing that every Tv sold since the analogue signals were switched off have Freeview built in. A small percentage of UK viewers might not be able to get a good signal for Freeview, but a hell of a lot more people can't afford Sky.

^ Spot On.... or won't get SKY, with con merchant Murdoch in charge.
27-05-2015 20:39
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: image-8760_55662383.jpg]
27-05-2015 21:07
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(27-05-2015 20:17 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ...Their response... "We have tonnes of stats for each girl, every night before the show starts we know which girls will do best, at what time and on what show. If a girl remains on one section and is only available for Sky or Freeview viewers, it’s because she performs best in that scenario."...

And this is why you get the same formats night after night after night....
Can someone ask the boss another question now...

If you keep repeating past successes how is any other scenario supposed to show gain a following?

Any brand needs varieties. Just because baked beans sell really well doesn't mean your not supposed to sell the ones with the sausages in too. It actually helps keep your original product fresh and selling to the customer.

But then again maybe we watch too much of this stuff! It's not aimed at the fan, it's aimed at people who dip in and out occasionally and call every time they do.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 21:37 by ShandyHand.)
27-05-2015 21:25
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Shandyhand please don't change my message to suit yourself. No problem if you agree or disagree with what I or BS said but don't insert your words as though they are mine please
27-05-2015 21:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV