Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-05-2015 02:17 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 01:55 )mrmann Wrote:  SNIP
. Also, many of the women don't look happy anymore on the SKY channels...

As opposed to looking ecstatic on FV? Surprised Rolleyes

Remember that the FV 'exclusive' only accounts for a small proportion of TS1's output - The vast majority of Tamestation's output is the exact same shite on both platforms Sad

I don't have Freeview Rolleyes

Rolleyes

Quick someone give Leigh and Lori a cucumber!!! We might get a good 2-4-1 Bounce
27-05-2015 02:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(27-05-2015 01:55 )mrmann Wrote:  Danni claims they smashed the numbers the other night, but I wouldn't be surprised if the SKY numbers are way down. Also, many of the women don't look happy anymore on the SKY channels...

Seriously, it looks dead across TS tonight - do they expect it to be so quiet on a Tuesday (I'm expecting tumblemweeds any second! Rolleyes ), so draft in the work experience production team, because it's UTTER SHITE tonight! SadSadSad

Fuck me, it's bad... Sad
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 02:27 by Censorship :-(.)
27-05-2015 02:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I just burst out laughing when it said on the screen Wow we're just doing a 2 for 1, how are we doing to which my answer was shite, fucks sake its almost 3 in the bastard morning and I've yet to see Lori naked on SKY Huh
27-05-2015 02:25

(27-05-2015 02:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  SNIP
...fucks sake its almost 3 in the bastard morning and I've yet to see Lori naked on SKY Huh

She was naked on FV, but I'm not sure your mood would be any better... Sad
27-05-2015 02:43
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No because freeview has no webstream in order to get a smooth OSG free recording Huh

On a brighter note at exactly 3.07AM we finally get to see naked Lori, a far cry from the previous 11PM time slot bladewave

I think S66 should sign her back as I'm not happy in the way the new management are using her despite her fantastic freeview exclusives.
27-05-2015 03:15
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Hmmmm Rampant has Kiera Knight on BS tonight she has tweeted shes back on screens tonight but shes not on the S66 Schedule and the fact shes tweeted her dates for the whole of next month makes me think shes made the move ?

Also the fact shes put Babestation on her twitter account might be a clue Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 07:34 by HannahsPet.)
27-05-2015 07:32
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-05-2015 08:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

the cucumber session was how many weeks ago? if something was gonna happen its likely we would know it by now.
as for ofcom they have little to no say on the general day to day of the channels thats atvods concern. only when atvod decide that theres a breach will they refer it to ofcom.

chances are babestation are trying to drive there customers to freeview. partly because its a cheaper platform but mainly because it has a bigger potential audience.
i know you guys think its probably more than that but from what iv'e seen its likely the closest to the truth of whats going on with the channels.
remember rlc, xpanded and s66 have all dropped channels in the last few months while babestation have actually launched a new 1 (thur/fri/sat unleashed).
there also hiring girls where as other channels are trying to shed them.

you also need to look at the sky platform as a whole. on there general channels you will be hard pressed to find any adult content other than on the music channels at 11:30-12am
even then all it will be is a bit of T'n'A.
on freeview there a little more relaxed about nudity. c4 and others will regularly show titillating programming under the guise of informative programming . ie theres more tits and ass on freeview, thats available to the public without having to sign up/log in/age verify. so babestation cant if they want to keep viewers tame there shit down as much as they can on sky.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 11:29 by HEX!T.)
27-05-2015 08:40

(27-05-2015 08:40 )HEX!T Wrote:  SNIP

you also need to look at the sky platform as a whole. on there general channels you will be hard pressed to find any adult content...

These days, you'd be hard pressed finding adult content on the babe channels! Sad
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 12:12 by Censorship :-(.)
27-05-2015 11:53
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

You would be hard pressed to be hard.Wink
27-05-2015 12:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV