babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(28-05-2015 01:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  Glad I kept my money in my pocket now.
Getting worse not better.

Reverse psychology comes up trumps again Wink.
Lori and Clare perked things up Wink.
Well done ladies Smile.

28-05-2015 04:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Maybe this i just me so don't wanna be blasted for saying this but i thought the idea in what Studio 66 were doing with the two different angles on the daytime show were a great idea allowing you to see more online but while still being able to do the same broadcast on Sky and Freeview but with a lot of model you have to have credit to see anything and they still want tips, now if goes to private show off air and then you need credits to see a private session then thats fine. I don't have a problem with a busines trying to make money but that's lot to ask, anyway it's just a thought.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2015 13:22 by *Kal-El*.)
28-05-2015 13:13
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

S66 on FV? Huh
28-05-2015 13:24
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I haven't a clue if S66 is on freeview a i have Sky, just said that so all the bases of what they broadcast on was covered.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-05-2015 13:50

(28-05-2015 13:50 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  I haven't a clue if S66 is on freeview a i have Sky, just said that so all the bases of what they broadcast on was covered.

Your post seemed to imply that it was, so I thought I was missing out! Rolleyes

FTR, it isn't on FV, which only has BS & XXXpanded.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2015 14:07 by Censorship :-(.)
28-05-2015 13:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ f*cking ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
02-06-2015 00:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-05-2015 00:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ No I meant save your money till they have something better on offer. It's the only language they react to. (See the BS boss' response today in that thread for latest confirmation on that fact if you haven't already.)

Which one is it on? I can't find it!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-06-2015 05:10
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Is it just possible that the channels are interpreting the rules set by f******g OFCOM in a totally different way - without realising that within those rules they can actually do a lot more than they think they can get away with and that they interpret them differently from one channel to another (and if any of us have bothered to read them ourselves) how we (the viewer) interpret them?
It looks very much a lot like to me that what Mellie said in the SIN Discussion thread a couple of weeks ago, that if the channels read the rules a bit better, they could actually see that they could do a lot more than they are doing now but stay with the rules.
I get the feeling that the channels' take on the rules seems to be that that they have to do the complete bloody opposite!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 05:25 by lovebabes56.)
02-06-2015 05:21
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(02-06-2015 05:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 00:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ No I meant save your money till they have something better on offer...

Too right! I'd imagine, a lot of money is staying in a lot of people's pockets as a direct result of what they are seeing on their TV screens/streams at the moment.

And I'm not talking about that of just potential callers. So many other revunue streams are dependent on the quality of that primary advertisement. I don't understand the mentality of consigning general output to such unexciting fodder. Coasting is a kind word for it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-06-2015 13:04

(02-06-2015 05:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 00:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ No I meant save your money till they have something better on offer. It's the only language they react to. (See the BS boss' response today in that thread for latest confirmation on that fact if you haven't already.)

Which thread is this? I can't find it either. Huh
02-06-2015 14:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV