babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(31-05-2010 16:22 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes but does that really mean that Linsey is much more "popular" on the phones than PAIGE?...I know who I would prefer talking to;she was so sexy one Sunday morning ON DAYTIME!........

None of us know the answer to that.

(31-05-2010 16:23 )Rogerbee Wrote:  We're their viewers too, regardless of whether we call or not. Viewing figures are usually what count.

They make all their profits from calls and texts.

(31-05-2010 16:35 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  To me these figures are irrelevant!! What really counts is the amount of calls a girls and the positive/negative reactions they get on forums like ours. The reason your figures for Dani are so high is because she has been on the show a lot longer!! The reason for Linsey's figures been so unbelievable is that she is never of the bloody show!!

In short I cannot for the life of me see how Linsey is more popular than the sexiest thing to come out of South Africa in years!!

The figures may well be irrelevant but no more so than the "positive/negative reactions" of a very vocal minority on this forum.

The videos that I mentioned have all been up a realatively short time, no longer than three months so I don't think the figures were biased by that.
I'm not a fan of Linsey and the only reason I sent her solo vid in was to see how popular she is and I can't see how "below average" is unbelievable.

(31-05-2010 17:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  No it just means they proberly dont download paige vids from you Dan dont care tbh who is top girl just as long as our favorites are in if none of them were bringing the money In they would All be shown the Door !! sure if lolly didnt bring the cash in then she would be gone as well

The first bit could be true although the one I sent in was quite good even if I say so myself! Based on such small numbers all I can really say is that there's no reason to believe that Dani and Linsey are as unpopular as some think.
I agree with the rest of your post.

31-05-2010 18:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dani and linsey arent unpopular as if they were unpopular they wouldnt be on bs. do think bs do need new faces as sometimes does feel like dejavu at times with the same babes on two nights in a row at times

Piper Niven Superfan
31-05-2010 18:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

you find there is a vocal minority against every girl in the forum i expect.

sure babestation has a plan for each girl to make sure they get the fullest amount of calls out of them

Lynsey and Dani's are night girls plain and simple they are good at what they do LDM brings a lot of word of mouth from her Sport thing and Dani cos she is one of the longest serving girls also i dont think LDM Dani and Lolly could do days we might like it but im sure would lose more in ofcom fines than they make in calls

Paige and Georgie are your versitile ones happy on both night and day. Babestation use them to get calls on during the day its no coincidence before when paige was only nights Days was losing revenue so much was talk of Babestation Daytime 2 closing in fact was weeks away from doing so. So they drafted paige back as well as bringing back Cherri so now days is more secure in fact seems cherri or paige if on from 11 are always on BSD2

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-05-2010 18:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(31-05-2010 16:06 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Did anyone else see the OSG which read:

WELCOME TO THE NEW HOME OF BABESTATION

It was on 94 right after midnight, during Tiffany's first set of the night on that channel. Is this something ominous? Do they want to devote 96 to Xtreme!? Hope not!!

It was probably created at the introduction of the BS1 12am shift from Ch 96 to Ch 94 when BSXtreme started. Such captions often re-appear spuriously months after the event.
31-05-2010 18:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I said 'usually' what count.

It's like shopping, you have to like what you see before you buy it. You see what she looks like, hear her voice on the mic so you know what she sounds like. Surely whether you call her is based on that in certain respects.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 18:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Bring back Tammy.
31-05-2010 18:53
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah, during the brief time she was on I definitely liked what I saw.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 18:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(31-05-2010 18:50 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Surely whether you call her is based on that in certain respects.

True, but it's the result of your initial call that will most likely determine whether or not you call her again.
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 19:09 by vila.)
31-05-2010 19:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

True also! You do have to start somewhere though.

I couldn't call them myself as it's just not in my nature to talk to a girl like that and I would maybe burst out laughing if a girl spoke like that to me. I just like to sit back, put my brain in neutral and take in the sights.

One thing you will notice from my posts about the girls I like is that I don't have a particular type of girl. Each of them is different and special in their own way.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 19:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(31-05-2010 19:15 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I couldn't call them myself as it's just not in my nature to talk to a girl like that and I would maybe burst out laughing if a girl spoke like that to me. I just like to sit back, put my brain in neutral and take in the sights.

If you called and pressed the '#' key you could take in the sounds as well, and that's where most of the profit is generated.
31-05-2010 19:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV