Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(31-05-2010 16:06 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Did anyone else see the OSG which read:

WELCOME TO THE NEW HOME OF BABESTATION

It was on 94 right after midnight, during Tiffany's first set of the night on that channel. Is this something ominous? Do they want to devote 96 to Xtreme!? Hope not!!

WELL if they give us a whole channel of BS1 and BS2 from say 10.00 pm till 05.00/05.30am I wouldnt complain! PL can just go;its far too tame ;OR WAS! How about that then;at least it would stop the awkward channel change and missing 5 minutes of action because of the (after midnight) warning page and E-lite advert!
31-05-2010 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

RE: Babestation review thread.
(31-05-2010 16:10 )Rogerbee Wrote:  So what we think doesn't count then!?

I'm just saying that the Babestation producers have a much more objective means of assessing the popularity of the girls than what the people on this forum say.

31-05-2010 16:19
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2010 16:19 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 16:10 )Rogerbee Wrote:  So what we think doesn't count then!?

I'm just saying that the Babestation producers have a much more objective means of assessing the popularity of the girls than what the people on this forum say.

Yes but does that really mean that Linsey is much more "popular" on the phones than PAIGE?...I know who I would prefer talking to;she was so sexy one Sunday morning ON DAYTIME!........
31-05-2010 16:22
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

We're their viewers too, regardless of whether we call or not. Viewing figures are usually what count.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 16:23
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(31-05-2010 16:19 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 16:06 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Did anyone else see the OSG which read:

WELCOME TO THE NEW HOME OF BABESTATION

It was on 94 right after midnight, during Tiffany's first set of the night on that channel. Is this something ominous? Do they want to devote 96 to Xtreme!? Hope not!!

WELL if they give us a whole channel of BS1 and BS2 from say 10.00 pm till 05.00/05.30am I wouldnt complain! PL can just go;its far too tame ;OR WAS! How about that then;at least it would stop the awkward channel change and missing 5 minutes of action because of the (after midnight) warning page and E-lite advert!

Partyland has become the mish-mash it has because the producers are trying to keep the old BS2 audience happy while also appeasing the PL crowd at the same time. It is often good as you don't get Lolly or Dani popping up to irritate us. Paige, Tiffany and Elise have all been brilliant on there. I want it to start when BS1 does.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 16:35
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: [split] Babestation review thread.
(31-05-2010 16:05 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 13:36 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I get the impression from various parts of the forum that Dani and particularly LDM are not as popular as the producers like to think they are - is this true?

My video download figures below are based on small sample sizes but they may be of some interest.

Dani's three singleton vids downloads are 23% greater than the mean (based on 208 vids in total). If you include the four 2-4-1's she comes in 101% greater than the mean.

Linsey's two vids (one singleton and one 2-4-1) are 10% below average. This can be compared with Paige (also one singleton and one 2-4-1) who is 16% below average.

There are several others who have lower download figures including Cleo, Elise, Candy, Michelle and Tammy.

I would say that the producers are in posession of the only truly relevant figures, namely the numbers of calls.

To me these figures are irrelevant!! What really counts is the amount of calls a girls and the positive/negative reactions they get on forums like ours. The reason your figures for Dani are so high is because she has been on the show a lot longer!! The reason for Linsey's figures been so unbelievable is that she is never of the bloody show!!

In short I cannot for the life of me see how Linsey is more popular than the sexiest thing to come out of South Africa in years!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
31-05-2010 16:35
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Elise has hardly been there long either. What the Cellcast figures won't show (or perhaps they wouldn't show to us) is exactly who is calling or how long these calls last. Paige has regular callers that she talks to for long durations on both Daytime and nights. She loves them and we love her by consequence.

How many on the figures are listening in? Are calls between the girls themselves counted? You have to like who you see as much as who you hear.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 16:46
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

No it just means they proberly dont download paige vids from you Dan dont care tbh who is top girl just as long as our favorites are in if none of them were bringing the money In they would All be shown the Door !! sure if lolly didnt bring the cash in then she would be gone as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 17:18 by HannahsPet.)
31-05-2010 17:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

(31-05-2010 16:23 )Rogerbee Wrote:  We're their viewers too, regardless of whether we call or not. Viewing figures are usually what count.
not really in this situation m8, the whole point of the show is to entice callers,and listeners. a viewer is just a possible caller, but until you call being a viewer is pretty irrelevant.
as far as i know they don't go on viewer numbers, but on callers and listeners no.'s the girls have to reach a minimum target after which they get bonus's if they don't reach the targets then there out the door pretty quickly.
popularity means nothing either, some girls are really popular on here but have limited appeal on the phones while others who have a low profile on here seem to bring the callers in regardless.

what i would recommend is you give your fav girl a call then call say the likes of dani O'neal. i guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised at her phone manner, rarely is she repetitive, shes very inventive and totally accommodating. she can either let you take the lead and make your call about you and your partner or she is willing to play director and encourage you to play her games. so yeah she may well be under rated on these forums but there is a reason why they keep her around. professionalism like hers is hard to find.
some other girls would just choke if they go off script, and can find they have nothing other than shouting down the phone "yeah baby FUCK ME!!!". yet on this forum there worshiped like goddesses... so go figure...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 18:08 by HEX!T.)
31-05-2010 17:27
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Babestation review thread.
Surely the more popular the girls are the more they are on therefore the reason Linsey is on more nightshows than for example Paige who is now doing both day and night-time.

Plus you will always be biased and this is a general point, towards whoever is your favourite girl. Therefore you will slant the figures to suit what is your favoured conclusion.

(31-05-2010 16:35 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 16:05 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(31-05-2010 13:36 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I get the impression from various parts of the forum that Dani and particularly LDM are not as popular as the producers like to think they are - is this true?

My video download figures below are based on small sample sizes but they may be of some interest.

Dani's three singleton vids downloads are 23% greater than the mean (based on 208 vids in total). If you include the four 2-4-1's she comes in 101% greater than the mean.

Linsey's two vids (one singleton and one 2-4-1) are 10% below average. This can be compared with Paige (also one singleton and one 2-4-1) who is 16% below average.

There are several others who have lower download figures including Cleo, Elise, Candy, Michelle and Tammy.

I would say that the producers are in posession of the only truly relevant figures, namely the numbers of calls.

To me these figures are irrelevant!! What really counts is the amount of calls a girls and the positive/negative reactions they get on forums like ours. The reason your figures for Dani are so high is because she has been on the show a lot longer!! The reason for Linsey's figures been so unbelievable is that she is never of the bloody show!!

In short I cannot for the life of me see how Linsey is more popular than the sexiest thing to come out of South Africa in years!!
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 17:53 by mikedafc.)
31-05-2010 17:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV