babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(30-05-2010 09:33 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Live 99;largish graphics but good picture.
Partyland;lARGE graphics and poor picture (GEORGIE looked lovely as usual;but very washed out!) I never record Pl anyway.
BSxtra;very good picture (PAIGE looked very sexy!) and minimal graphics plus a clock;very useful.

Live99 OSG is the same size as the 'normal' BSXtra one. Unfortunately, the BSXtra OSG occupies HALF the screen for a good deal of the time, so you obviously caught it at its best. PL has the best picture, along with BSXtra.

(30-05-2010 10:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Really cos Partylands picture is the best of all the BS channels on sky noticed a difference between freeview and skys bs1 output with freeviews being better than the sky output. also noticed it can also depends on your tv and wether you use scart or hdmi to connect equipment i put sky box thru my dvd recorder on hdmi output to my 42 inch lg lcd now better pic

It seems to me that the transmitter also plays a part. Dan Volatile has posted that he thinks PL has the worst Freeview picture and yet for me it's the best, along with BSXtra. It can't be a coincidence that Rogerbee feels the same way and we are both in Norfolk (although I don't think Live99 is any worse than BS1).
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 19:16 by vila.)
30-05-2010 18:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I get my freeview from Tacolneston and things vary on any channel. Non HD freeview can often be iffy on even the best LCD TV. I have a CRT next to me and any freeview looks good on that.

CHEERS!
30-05-2010 18:42
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(30-05-2010 18:42 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I have a CRT next to me and any freeview looks good on that.

My Sony is a CRT and there's a big difference between BS1 and all the others, except maybe Live99. BB is by far the best, though.
30-05-2010 19:20
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

A couple of years ago I wouln't have been able to get BS channels at all on my TV. I used to think it was down to a crap aerial but it was due to a loft full of junk blocking the signal!

You know, I think I left Tiffany off my intro music list. Hers would have to be Fortuna Imperiatrix Mundi by Orff. AKA the Old Spice music or the X Factor Judge music depending on your generation!

CHEERS!
30-05-2010 19:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2010 18:05 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Just a quick question before I go for a cold shower to cool me down - Did Paige undo her panties in the jail set from PL like she did on BSX?

I really missed a FANTASTIC night from PAIGE last night didnt I! BUGGER;never mind I'm available tomorrow! Same again please PAIGE!
30-05-2010 22:38
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

about 20 min ago a graphic came up on linsey's channel saying "gemma massey is on the phone to linsey", it was soon changed though to "a hot babe is on the line". so does anyone know if it was gemma or not

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2010 23:29
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Don't know and don't care! Thanks to LDM I couldn't write a review today, putting her with Elise left me in an awkward position.

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 10:28
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

[split] Babestation review thread.
(31-05-2010 13:36 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I get the impression from various parts of the forum that Dani and particularly LDM are not as popular as the producers like to think they are - is this true?

My video download figures below are based on small sample sizes but they may be of some interest.

Dani's three singleton vids downloads are 23% greater than the mean (based on 208 vids in total). If you include the four 2-4-1's she comes in 101% greater than the mean.

Linsey's two vids (one singleton and one 2-4-1) are 10% below average. This can be compared with Paige (also one singleton and one 2-4-1) who is 16% below average.

There are several others who have lower download figures including Cleo, Elise, Candy, Michelle and Tammy.

I would say that the producers are in posession of the only truly relevant figures, namely the numbers of calls.

(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 16:06 by Dan Volatile.)
31-05-2010 16:05
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Did anyone else see the OSG which read:

WELCOME TO THE NEW HOME OF BABESTATION

It was on 94 right after midnight, during Tiffany's first set of the night on that channel. Is this something ominous? Do they want to devote 96 to Xtreme!? Hope not!!

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 16:06
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
So what we think doesn't count then!?

Were it not for Xtreme then Dani could be given the benefit of the doubt. The fact that she and Lolly can pop up on any given night, regardless of whether they happen to be live in the studio that night, is what is really starting to grate. Even the best sections from the best girls aren't safe from their intrusion and can be marred by it on occasion. Thanks to them, Tiffany can tend to be only watchable on Partyland where their ads don't appear.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2010 16:20 by Rogerbee.)
31-05-2010 16:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV