babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
A victim of my own words there I think. Sorry mods! Got carried away there!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2010 20:29 by Rogerbee.)
28-05-2010 20:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Some help please about something thats been on my mind for a few weeks.I have been interested in picture quality and graphic sizes on the babechannels.As I found myself up at about 03.00 this morning(I'm a funeral director and had been called out!) I was able to research it a bit.
My findings;purely personal of course!
BangBabes;minimal graphics and good picture.
Live 99;largish graphics but good picture.
Partyland;lARGE graphics and poor picture (GEORGIE looked lovely as usual;but very washed out!) I never record Pl anyway.
BSxtra;very good picture (PAIGE looked very sexy!) and minimal graphics plus a clock;very useful.
BS1;average picture;but colour wrong? all the girls seemed very orange! BUT the worst graphics;VERY LARGE PLUS extra boxes!!

So on balance BSxTra seems best;I might switch to it from BS1!?

Now a question please. When it first started i understand that BSXtra was supposedly more "risque and raunchy" than normal BS1 and BS2! Is this still the case for girls like my favourites;PAIGE,GEORGIE,TAMMY,ELISE....Certainly looking at PAIGE'S caps from last night she seemed very "raunchy" on there compared to my sexiest recent footage of her from BS1 (but also reasonable on "tame" Partyland as well!)and my best recent footage of ROSIE LEE (please come back) was on BSxtra and not BS1! The set is better now as well. So what do you think;I would like your own thoughts please so that I can decide what to record tonight and tomorrow (when PAIGE returns!). Thanks for your thoughts and comments;they will help? me decide what to do. I'm out now until this afternoon but would be interested in your suggestions.Thanks again;see you later.bye for now.

PS;I'm really gutted that I missed a sexy PAIGE evening! but hopefully she will be good again on Monday!
30-05-2010 09:33
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Really cos Partylands picture is the best of all the BS channels on sky noticed a difference between freeview and skys bs1 output with freeviews being better than the sky output. also noticed it can also depends on your tv and wether you use scart or hdmi to connect equipment i put sky box thru my dvd recorder on hdmi output to my 42 inch lg lcd now better pic

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-05-2010 10:22
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Xtra and PL seem best to me. BS1 suffers tremendously when they go split screen and still use the right hand camera when they switch to full screen.

For me, Live99 is the worst and I only really see the others on streaming. Of the streaming I'd say that Elite have by far the best quality.

CHEERS!
30-05-2010 10:45
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2010 10:45 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Xtra and PL seem best to me. BS1 suffers tremendously when they go split screen and still use the right hand camera when they switch to full screen.

For me, Live99 is the worst and I only really see the others on streaming. Of the streaming I'd say that Elite have by far the best quality.

Thanks so I might try BSxtra;but what about the content;is it any "raunchier" than BS1 and PL (obviously!) like it used to be? Certainly PAIGE seemed to be very sexy on there last night from what I've seen from the caps of her on this forum! AND I missed all the fun;S..T!....Never mind I'm all right for Monday;same again please PAIGE! thanks again guys. See you later.
30-05-2010 12:13
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

No raunchier as such than BS1 but more than PL. It really does depend on which girl is on at the time. Paige was on fire on both Xtra an PL last night though so there can even be exceptions to that.

The OSG on Xtra can be ok when it doesn't go double height. The OSG on PL stay the same and there are no Xtreme ads. Horses for courses really.

CHEERS!
30-05-2010 17:02
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Thanks guys for that indepth analysis!! I have just watched watched Paige's first BSX performance from last night and, while she was EXCEPTIONAL, I feel it was slightly spoilt by the excessive voiceovers and graphics!! On the picture front the quality might have something to do with how bright the lights are in the studio?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
30-05-2010 17:58
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I was too mesmerised by Paige to even notice, or even care!

Regarding the studio, what on earth happened to the jungle set!?! They used it for 2 nights and haven't since! Why go to the time, expense and trouble of building such a great set if you're not going to use it!?

Makes no sense at all, but what else by Cellcast does these days!?

CHEERS!
30-05-2010 18:02
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Just a quick question before I go for a cold shower to cool me down - Did Paige undo her panties in the jail set from PL like she did on BSX?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
30-05-2010 18:05
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Nah dont think she did just took them down using the bars to hide her modesty

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-05-2010 18:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV