Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation review thread.
Hi guys!!

As I said elsewhere I only recorded Partyland last night hoping to see lots of Elise!! Disappointingly it seems that the show was ONCE AGAIN dominated by LDM and Dani so therefore I haven't watched it!! Interestingly Ella did not appear on PL until the last half an hour!!

As an aside, when I was on my break at work last night I flicked through the channels and saw Elise in a 2-4-1 with LDM and my immediate thought was 'FFS!! You poor girl being put together with that .....!!' You can imagine what came next!!

As a final thought (for now!!) I get the impression from various parts of the forum that Dani and particularly LDM are not as popular as the producers like to think they are - is this true?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
31-05-2010 13:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2010 09:58 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Out of respect for Elise, I feel unable to give fair comment on last night's shows. This is in no part down to Elise herself, her performances or the part she played in them. It is, however, down to the producers, the decisions made by them, and the people they put Elise with that I can't comment much further. Elise yet again proved what a real trouper she is and did her level best given her circumstances. I refuse to drag her into anything I may have wanted to say about the others involved. Elise, you deserve far better.

You can give your honest opinion, there's nothing wrong with a bit of fair criticism. Now, I really love Elise, but the 2-4-1 with her and Lindsey had a complete lack of chemistry, there seemed to be no sensuality whatsoever, and I don't think Elise was to blame.
31-05-2010 14:39
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ally put it far better than I could have. Elise wasn't to blame at all, I just didn't want to involve her in anything I would have said about LDM and Dani.

If only both sections had been with Tiffany. Now that I would LOVE to have both seen and reviewed. I wanted her to march on in full Ripley mode and deliver that famous line to Linsey! (I think you know the one I mean!)

CHEERS!
31-05-2010 15:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah was one with paige and LDM the other night and LDM just didnt seem interested just lay on her back as paige chatted to the callers

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-05-2010 17:20
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight then BSXtra and then Partyland for the last 30 minutes hoping for good footage of PAIGE;Result ;DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
BS1 started with MICHELLE MOIST for 30 minutes;very nice as usual.Then it was Lolly and Camilla till 11.30 in a 2-4-1 SPLIT SCREEN to start with and fullscreen for the last 10 minutes or so.This was basically an advert for BSxtreme as usual! Then I saw Megan for my last half hour;again very good as usual....Instant delete I'm afraid!
bSXtra started with Jada who went naked as usual and used cream on her bum;she was on for 30 minutes.Then Camilla wa on for nearly 1 hour going naked;again as usual.Then Jada was on as a college girl going naked for about 25 minutes.Then Lolly joined her for about 3 minutes! before being on solo for about 1 hour 15 minutes;going naked! Then Megan was on for about 55 minutes going braless as usual again very good as she always is.Then PAIGE joined her for about 28 minutes but kept her bra on! Then PAIGE was solo (AT LAST!) but only for about 30 minutes! She went braless BUT seemed very restrained for her;I guess she was still tired and perhaps her back was playing up again! So it was good to see her BUT it wasnt my best footage of her! She finished the show.
Partyland from 05.00 till 05.30 was Megan (again) braless and shaking showing off her lovely tits;just normal megan but very nice! So not a very good evening for me;FAR TOO MUCH of Lolly again and not enough PAIGE! I have deleted it already.I am presuming that PAIGE was mainly on Partyland (like the old days!) or BS1 and I misjudged things again;I'm also hoping that I didnt miss any much more "sexy" footage of her elsewhere but guess that I did! I think she could just have been very tired with only a few hours off between shows over the weekend!So although it was good to see her I almost wished i hadnt wasted a dvd mainly on Lolly!............ Rant over!
Please keep your reports coming in so that I can see what I missed! Work now;bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 07:44 by Big Boobies.)
01-06-2010 07:42
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Paige did 3 Stints on Partyland each an hour long nothing spectacular as her back was restricting looked in pain sevrel times. second one was ok had bikini bottoms untied and pulling on them but just stayed in doggy positon or laid down cant blame her to be honest shes in again tonight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-06-2010 08:02
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I really can't add much more to that guys. For me it was very much Babestation by numbers with nothing to make you go "WOW!!" or "OMG she didn't just do that!?".

I really wanted to see Paige, but, my eyes and the producers had other ideas. Tuning into PL at 1 only to be told by Megan that I'd just missed her wasn't much fun. I know from personal experience that a bad back is no fun either, so, full credit has to be given to Paige for still wanting to carry on.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 11:34 by Rogerbee.)
01-06-2010 09:38
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I saw last nights pre midnight freeview show with Michelle, Lolly, Camilla and Megan and it was as described by BB.
I have seen every one of these shows (10pm to midnight) since they started transmitting them at 10pm way back in January. It is now a new month and I have decided not to bother watching it anymore for the following reasons
1) Lack of variety, mainly the same old faces each night
2) Some of my favourite girls have left or never appear anymore
3) The size of the OSG is ridiculous
4) Much too many annoying BS Xtreme adverts/promos etc.
5) Split screen is being used again
and finally
6) Football World Cup starts this month Smile
01-06-2010 11:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(01-06-2010 11:07 )TheWatcher Wrote:  .....
It is now a new month and I have decided not to bother watching it anymore

Oh boy!

When even The Watcher won't watch things are getting serious! I think that there needs to be more than one channel on in the 10 till midnight slot. If a girl comes on that doesn't interest you, which, for me, last night, was Michelle, you flick elsewhere, get engrossed what in you're watching and could miss someone you do want to see.

To be able to review the shows requires at least some kind of show to watch. At present, certainly in terms of freeview coverage, it can be all too easy to flick away. Unless better investment is made in this area, more people, like The Watcher, could flick away altogether.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 11:46 by Rogerbee.)
01-06-2010 11:45
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 11:45 )Rogerbee Wrote:  
(01-06-2010 11:07 )TheWatcher Wrote:  .....
It is now a new month and I have decided not to bother watching it anymore

Oh boy!

When even The Watcher won't watch things are getting serious! I think that there needs to be more than one channel on in the 10 till midnight slot. If a girl comes on that doesn't interest you, which, for me, last night, was Michelle, you flick elsewhere, get engrossed what in you're watching and could miss someone you do want to see.

To be able to review the shows requires at least some kind of show to watch. At present, certainly in terms of freeview coverage, it can be all too easy to flick away. Unless better investment is made in this area, more people, like The Watcher, could flick away altogether.

Hi there. I have been thinking about the BS1 pre-midnight show for sometime as well. When I decide to record (most nights) I always record BS1 till midnight and then either BSxTra (which I'm warming to!) or Partyland (very occasionally;BS2's replacement!?) BUT recently BS1 has been nothing more than a rolling advert platform for BSXtreme which I'm just not interested in! There are so many adverts and interruptions ;now full-screen as well that really ruin any sort of show that the poor girls are "trying" to give us! And when Lolly is on its almost unbearable to watch;SORRY Lolly and your fans! PLUS of course we have been suffering the dreaded SPLIT-SCREEN most nights with very grainy picture quality! And most of my favourite girls;PAIGE,GEORGIE,DARYL,KANDI,LOUISE....etc are now rarely on that section of show. So from now on I will stop recording it completely before midnight.this will mean that I can go to bed earlier(thus pleasing my wife!) without having to start reviewing the show till 11.30ish to save time (always scarce!) in the morning before leaving for work! Now can someone please tell me(us) do things improve after midnight? as I havent recorded the later section for sometime! I quite like BSXtra for several reasons;better picture quality,smaller OSGs except for a few minutes when the text box goes up to tell us something and quite a nice set with decent lighting. (I used to think that BSxtra was a more "risque" show but I think that all of the shows are now similar except for Partyland's no nudity rules!) Partyland to me is trying to be BS2 but a slightly? tamer version;my picture is a bit washed out and of couse the OSGs are big but possibly not as big as those on BS1! So I'm in a quandry as to what would be my best compromise to get a "reasonable" picture and still see most of my favourite girls. Any suggestions please?

Last night I threw away my recording (again;its getting too regular!)for two reasons;PAIGE was only on BSXTra very briefly;obviously her back is painful and probably Partyland helped her from not having to be very energetic! BUT because I'm now so fed up with the 10.00 till midnight BSxtreme advert;SORRY I mean BS1!! As PAIGE is on again tonight (what a star given her condition!) I'm considering recording Partyland BUT knowing my luck I wont see her again!

Soory about rambling on BUT I feel that the time has come for us to complain about the situation we are being confronted with.I might take it further and not record any night when Lolly is on.......

Anyway what do you all think about this? Any comments or suggestions re.my recording choices welcomed! Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 20:21 by Big Boobies.)
01-06-2010 19:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV