Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-04-2017 01:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  I was hoping we'd seen the end of the "call stats" posts. Rolleyes

Exactly. Funny how you only usually see such posts on S66 threads when any criticism about the channel & its babes hit a personal nerve with those too emotionally attached to S66 Rolleyes

Never saw a "call stats" post back when this channel really was Elite. No one on here cared. Shows were too enjoyable that you left such matters to the channels.

Which kind of proves they're not so enjoyable now.
01-04-2017 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ No one had to attempt to re-state the realities of the situation against posts that lack some proportion because we were all too busy wanking to come here and say anything more than 'wow, did you see that?!'.

Tomato, tomato. Wink

Rammy, you're in deeper waters... WinkTongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-04-2017 14:32
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(01-04-2017 14:03 )snookered147 Wrote:  I am reluctant to spend money calling a lot of the S66 night babes because I either don't trust them to be willing to give me a calling experience worthy of the cost OR I don't trust the production team and camera operator to allow them the freedom to put on a show.

I couldn't agree more.
The last time I had a mad splurge with these channels I promised myself never again. Although to be perfectly honest I have in fact already promised myself this once or twice previously (glutton for punishment) Rolleyes

Anyway, once connected (S66) things started off ok, but like so many times in the past it didn't last long. The amount of background noise from people within the studio shouting and bawling was horrendous, and if this wasn't enough the girl then began blatantly ignoring me to join in with whatever the fucktards off screen were doing Rolleyes

So yeah, a complete shambles of a service and a complete lack of respect for paying customers.
Most of the repetitive shite on these channels is a million miles away from deserving £2 a minute anyway, so to then be treated like that? They are either thick as fuck, or so arrogant they can't see past their own nose end.

Needless to say that was a few months ago and I haven't been involved since.

I like these channels and I would like to see them survive, even if it's just for old times sake, but with shitty tricks like that (and that's just one example you can rest assured) then they will eventually seal their own fate and the cam sites will be taking a crap on their sweaty foreheads.
01-04-2017 15:58
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, I find the old call stats argument a bit tedious.
It usually gets trotted out when people can't find another explanation for why generally unpopular girls (on this forum) keep getting sessions, stay on longer, get the FV slot etc.
Of course, unless people on here actually work for the channel (and I don't know of any who do) it's all complete guess work and one person's opinion is no better than another's. Just watching the shows doesn't give an accurate impression either, as for example one girl may appear to be on a long time but only talking to a fan boy whilst no-one else gives a shit, and another may appear to have shorter calls but is getting lots of listeners.
Personally, given the general lack of business acumen S66 seem to show in other ways e.g. multiple girls on one channel whilst leaving others empty, the S66 magazine etc, I'd favour the favouritism/pecking order theory and/or that some girls must have certain privileges written into their contracts. Obviously I can't prove that any more than the call stats brigade can their theories. Huh
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 17:14 by SteveHG.)
01-04-2017 17:12
ShandyHand Offline

^ Yes this is all I'm saying, we can not tell extents, but as we see with our own eyes that they do use stats it seems downright silly that people are so sniffy about their influence on some level. (I've always said from very early on that the contracts thing is a given IMO.)

It seems to me some guys are sniffy because they can not accept that a babe they don't like may be popular with many others - usually for reasons that are not visually orientated. That being where the complainer's sole focus lies.

It's true that no one would have been interested back in the day but that neglects the fact that the nature of the channel's custom seems to have changed. They cover more niche requirements than they did back then from what I can see.

I can't understand why there seems to be an idea that favouritism and call stats are mutually exclusive theories. They are not. This is the real world, people implement systems (stats) but then subvert them when they feel like it (favouritism) or when they have to (availability). Yes that's guess work, but it's logical and fits all that we see rather than just fitting bits that suit people's personal bias against some babes.

Remember each girl's stats are not secret to other babes. They see what each is getting on every session. Doesn't that make the case for continued and massive favouritism less likely? Wouldn't that cause massive ill feeling? Occasional slack cut, put on one slot rather than another, but if guys are imagining babes with poor stats being kept on long-term I can't see it personally...

But yeah... Id' rather be wanking anyday. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 19:08 by ShandyHand.)
01-04-2017 18:51
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

The channels are businesses, not charities; as such, why is it (apparently) unreasonable to infer from the ongoing presence of a babe, or their frequent appearances, that they are meeting their 'stats'? Huh

Remember, just because some in these parts like to moan about babes that they don't like, it doesn't mean that their preferences are necessarily shared by the wider viewing/paying public (or even a (silent?) majority on this forum ? Rolleyes ).

And no, like most here, I've no idea what anyone's call stats are. Rolleyes Tongue
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 23:43 by Censorship :-(.)
01-04-2017 19:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(01-04-2017 14:07 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Exactly. Funny how you only usually see such posts on S66 threads when any criticism about the channel & its babes hit a personal nerve with those too emotionally attached to S66 Rolleyes

Ouch Tongue.
Agreed Wink.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 22:25 by Snooks.)
01-04-2017 22:22
ShandyHand Offline

(31-03-2017 14:52 )aaron Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 13:42 )mrmann Wrote:  Logo was only barely used on the TV version

That's true. Until the last 15 minutes there were barely any interruptions.

Even in the last 15 minutes the logo hardly featured, as the cutting away from Cara was to Ella, rather than the logo.

I interrupt this programme because I have a few dodgy caps to illustrate what by now is probably the bleeding obvious. Tongue I thought this four cap sequence from zxccxz30's file of Cara's attention grabber might show the contrivance of the sequence. There's a little planning at least in the nature of it.

The first cap has Cara checking her monitor out of shot before her first puss flash. This followed shortly after a regular logo up covering a possible slip that was (presumably) the same on TV and webstream.

[Image: image-9C9E_58DFFB88.jpg]

The rest illustrate that not only is the stream showing Cara while the TV stream (on the set monitor top left) is showing Ella during the important bits Wink (middle cap taken from Cara's second pussy sequence) but that the babe and cameraman can check quite plainly what is and what isn't going out on TV whenever they need to (rather than each babe just seeing her own camera's feed). The monitor shows Cara on TV again before and after the pussy to camera part.

[Image: image-71CE_58DFFB88.jpg]

[Image: image-9885_58DFFB88.jpg]

[Image: image-B8D4_58DFFB88.jpg]

Was this obvious highlight just a one-off for 66's birthday? Or was it something more intended to combat BS's return to pov's? Whatever, we can only hope that one of the purposes of this new monitor's positioning (similar monitors were put up on all the sets a few months back I believe*) may well be to facilitate more sessions like Cara's.

Does the future looks bright, the future look pink..? maybe... very occassionally... as a promotion for more paid pink... probably. Wink

Normal service will now be resumed. Smile

* Obviously they are also there for a babe to check that she is live on TV when she is expecting to be (like at the start of her session and when returning from a break).

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2017 10:33 by ShandyHand.)
02-04-2017 10:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

looks very much like they might somehow match the split screens of BS

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-04-2017 11:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

4 babes across 3 channels scheduled tonight Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2017 22:27 by Snooks.)
02-04-2017 14:12