Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Complete shambles of a channel, more concerned about partying and fucking (around) with the girls to even put a show on, total waste of time watching any of their shows at the moment, all geared towards pervcam and basically allowing the girls to do what they like, if they want to ignore call so be it, if they want to text and tweet all night and day instead of work, so be it, if they want to spend the bulk of their working shift eating and drinking on set , so be it.
You are a fucking disgrace of a channel and with the group of money grabbing, pervcam and paypig driven girls that you have working there indicates what your all about, complete and total shambles, any wonder you and your girls get slated by every other channel and most ex-girls.
Maybe a little less up the nose for all of you and a bit of focus on the customer.
31-03-2017 10:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(31-03-2017 04:11 )cosmonaut Wrote:  The great Cara show tonight proves how there are still good things to be found on the channels, just not very often these days.

Yes exactly right. The Cara show was terrific, but you have to be patient these days to find moments like that on the channels.
31-03-2017 11:44
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2017 04:25 )babelover48 Wrote:  They have scored s spectacular own goal by not following up on Cara's nakedness

As I said before, it's a pity Lola was a no show, otherwise the night could have been epic. Still it was a night to remember from Cara.
31-03-2017 12:46
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

I was watching the excellent Cara show on the stream last night and noted that it went well beyond what could be shown on TV.

At least those who were viewing on TV and saw the logo can know that in this case the use of the logo was fully justified.
31-03-2017 13:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2017 13:19 )woolleysheep Wrote:  I was watching the excellent Cara show on the stream last night and noted that it went well beyond what could be shown on TV.

At least those who were viewing on TV and saw the logo can know that in this case the use of the logo was fully justified.

Logo was only barely used on the TV version, partially because Cara gets special treatment, and partially because the cameraman was competent and knew how to frame the shots carefully.

The stream version was nice though Tongue

Hope to see more of these Cara esque nude POVs from the other women as well.

AKA Lara Croft
31-03-2017 13:42
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2017 03:33 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  Well we've just seen some some sensational stuff with Cara.

I thought the Cara show was good, but not great, although I was watching on TV. It seems the best of the action last night was reserved for those viewing the stream.
31-03-2017 14:02
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2017 13:42 )mrmann Wrote:  Logo was only barely used on the TV version

That's true. Until the last 15 minutes there were barely any interruptions.

Even in the last 15 minutes the logo hardly featured, as the cutting away from Cara was to Ella, rather than the logo.
31-03-2017 14:52
ceasman Offline
Banned

The show was awful, there may not have been logos but the constant cutting to Ella may awsell be a logo as she hardly moves, Cara laid flat on her stomach construes "great" then tha why channel like this only offer up this rubbish, if your truly happy with level of content your not watching it for the same reason as most but probably because your a Cara fan that believe s she can do no wrong. Complete nonsense about the competent cameraman, most of them are so far off their faces it's why they stick to safe shots and fixed cams most if the time, watch the first 2.5 hours back and see how much she moved and how much effort she put in zero to both, the show was junk
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 17:12 by ceasman.)
31-03-2017 17:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Just because you thought the show was junk or awful doesn't mean it was junk or awful full stop. I & others have enjoyed the show Cara did last night. Besides what will ultimately determine if it was junk or awful will be Cara's stats, not your opinion. If her stats were good Cara will be back on nights.

Plus Cara wasn't flat on her stomach as much as you're implying/suggesting. She moved around a fair bit as did the camera for a very good POV stint.

I hope Cara does more shows like last night & soon

Piper Niven Superfan
31-03-2017 18:49
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(31-03-2017 18:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If her stats were good Cara will be back on nights.

And I could say if her stats weren't good last night, she'll still be back anyway. Prove me wrong Rammy Shy
31-03-2017 18:59