Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I will when I'm next at s66 studios Big GrinBig Grin I'll get Cara's stats etc laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
31-03-2017 19:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beresv Offline
Reloaded

All this is excellent, nice POV but ... when will it happen again? With Cara or most important with other girls... soon? 2018?
Still looks like here watch it and shut up and fuck off
31-03-2017 19:43
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2017 18:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just because you thought the show was junk or awful doesn't mean it was junk or awful full stop. I & others have enjoyed the show Cara did last night. Besides what will ultimately determine if it was junk or awful will be Cara's stats, not your opinion. If her stats were good Cara will be back on nights.

Plus Cara wasn't flat on her stomach as much as you're implying/suggesting. She moved around a fair bit as did the camera for a very good POV stint.

I hope Cara does more shows like last night & soon
Rammy you would defend Tori more than me and im her number 1 fanBig Laugh Trust me if Tori was doing shows like Cara, Hannah or Ella i wouldn't be happy about it even though her call stats are good.
I know they are good because she has always been option 1 and on Freeview since she joined S66.
We are on here to discuss the shows as fans not as business menCool
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 20:45 by Joey 27.)
31-03-2017 20:44
ceasman Offline
Banned

Rammy your just another kiss ass fan that can't see when the girl is mugging everyone off, she spends more time off screen on day shows than any other girl, maybe webcaming but why is allowed to do it at work all the time but the others only a bit, she takes more breaks than most of the girls and ignores callers by just chatting to cameramen and producers. She is absolutely stunning but has everyone wrapped round her finger and gets away with murder, watch Fernanda tomorrow, she'll do 12+ hrs , take fewer break than Cara and give her full attention to all her callers, she is a proper performer, Cara just lazy and unchallenged because it Cara Brett !!!
31-03-2017 21:03
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'll be diplomatic here yes Fern might do 12+ hr shift tomorrow and give full attention to her callers, but don't forget as well Fern is not on in mid week when Cara may do a couple of shows during the week

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-03-2017 21:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

just saw the webstream of last nights cara show and WELL DONE!... thats how you make the shows watchable again.
now if only they could get more girls to do the same...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-03-2017 23:12
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2017 14:52 )aaron Wrote:  Even in the last 15 minutes the logo hardly featured, as the cutting away from Cara was to Ella, rather than the logo.

I wonder, was that because the cuts were longer than the usual ones?
01-04-2017 00:37
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I was hoping we'd seen the end of the "call stats" posts. Rolleyes

There has been a culture at Studio 66 for some time now - a culture of certain babes getting more air time than others - and doing less work for it too. It's that old pecking order that we've been talking about endlessly on these forums.

There's babes with a better work ethic who don't get as many shows. I dare say on that on S66 there's a lot of performing girls who are happy to take the money off a customer for very little in return. The stats I'd like to see from Studio 66 are the ones that show how much cash their girls have rinsed off customers each month. Wink

It kind of makes you see why people are reluctant to spend money on calls to this channel just lately.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
01-04-2017 01:13
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(31-03-2017 23:12 )HEX!T Wrote:  just saw the webstream of last nights cara show and WELL DONE!... thats how you make the shows watchable again.
now if only they could get more girls to do the same...

I share your thoughts exactly HEX!T.

Let's see if last night's Cara show turns out to be more than a rare oasis in a seemingly endless desert. We can only hope!
01-04-2017 01:24
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Who would have thought Cara Brett's pink taco would hold such powers of unity Rolleyes
01-04-2017 06:30