Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-02-2015 00:36 )Count von Scharnhorst Wrote:  
(01-02-2015 00:15 )admiral decker Wrote:  Calls aren't down for Lucy Anne - quite the opposite. Why do you think they give her prime time on Saturday night?

Evidence? Do you have the stats to publish?

As he said, why do you think they give her prime time on Saturday night?

Think about it - it's not hard to do.

As Lucy-Anne said herself, they pay her a fantastic wage to do some night show hours. They obviously do that for a reason.
01-02-2015 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(01-02-2015 01:14 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  
(01-02-2015 00:36 )Count von Scharnhorst Wrote:  
(01-02-2015 00:15 )admiral decker Wrote:  Calls aren't down for Lucy Anne - quite the opposite. Why do you think they give her prime time on Saturday night?

Evidence? Do you have the stats to publish?

As he said, why do you think they give her prime time on Saturday night?

Think about it - it's not hard to do.

As Lucy-Anne said herself, they pay her a fantastic wage to do some night show hours. They obviously do that for a reason.

are you really saying she dose better call stats than Kandi, that puts her up there with Clare which i don't believe for a minute

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-02-2015 01:22
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(01-02-2015 01:22 )winsaw Wrote:  are you really saying she dose better call stats than Kandi

No. I'm saying Lucy-Anne does well enough in calls to be given a Saturday night slot. Which is just me stating the obvious.
01-02-2015 01:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Come on Victoria, get naked and get in that pool with Kandi TongueWink
01-02-2015 03:03
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

(31-01-2015 16:52 )winsaw Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 16:24 )snookered147 Wrote:  They also need the encouragement from the channel to exploit these sets and the motivation to forget being preoccupied with freeloader complaints.
Just focus on putting on the hottest, filthiest, dirtiest show possible and everything else will take care of itself.

good post snookered, the bit above i really agree with, back when the show where at there peak the attitude from most of the girls was that every watcher could be turned into a caller and so set out to put on the best visual show they could as they knew rightly this would bring them more fans and there for more callers,
sadly the current crops obsessions with not giving it away for free is one of the major things holding the shows back so much these days, if only they could get the concept of speculate to accumulate which use to work so well for girls in the past
Exactly.
It's pretty obvious really which business model is going to be better in the long run:
1.Boring show.....most people go to bed, phone calls from the limited number of fanboys.
2. Good visual show...everyone stays up (!,) get so horny they phone in
and are willing to wait in the queue while watching the visuals.

Only problem with 2 is avoiding any large fines from OFCOM but get the balance right and the income will be sufficient to deal with this.
01-02-2015 03:11
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(01-02-2015 00:16 )snookered147 Wrote:  The non nightshow visual content from Lucy Anne looks like it is to create a situation where Kandi and Victoria will not get sustained airtime until 1am.
The likelihood would appear to be a mixture of short time frame solo stints combined with stints with two babes on screen working to different outfits and themes that bear little or no relation to the set.
If this is to be what occurs it sends out a confused message from my point of view. Randomness with no forethought or planning.
It is aimless and lazy schedule management and production all rolled into one imo.

In no way do I blame Lucy Anne for this.
She is merely taking advantage of her channel's invitation and the extra income that goes with it.
The channel know how far she is willing to go and presumably S66 are happy to agree to it.

But from my regular nightshow viewer and caller point of view the knock on effect for the other functioning S66 channel is as self defeating and depressing as non nightshow visual content on the channel which Lucy Anne is on.
I have no comment to make about call stats, I can only speak from my viewer perspective.
The only thing I would say is that as a long standing regular caller to the nightshows my temptation to call the shows is substantially reduced by the sort of thing I am witnessing on S66 tonight.
Got to agree,the difference in performance level between Cara last night and Lucy Ann tonight is alarming,like you i cant comment on call stats but in terms of performance it was like chalk and cheese,its lack of effort like that that leads me to suggest performance related pay is the answer,after all there may well be some who flicked through the channels after 10pm,sussed out that she was effectively doing a 2010 dayshow then rang a different babe who was putting on a proper visual nightshow,then there is the potential for other babes like Cara to start taming down their shows when they see what Lucy Ann has been getting away with.In summary Lucy Ann had a better set but made no use of it and delivered yet another 2010 dayshow and Cara and others who do something alot closer to a mini nightshow should be paid more and it should funded by reducing non nudity nightshow babes wages accordingly.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 03:51 by jimmyt73.)
01-02-2015 03:49
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Does a model need to be naked to be sexually appealing? Comparing Lucy with Cara I found Lucy's show the far more erotic. She had the freedom to move how she wanted, when she wanted. Unlike Cara who seemed to always be on her stomach. And when she needed to move she was prompted by someone off camera.

For the first few minutes after the 11pm deadline Cara was censored 3 times by the logo, which obviously as the advantage of working with time delay to prevent the viewer from seeing, "god forbid" a flash or slip.

So with that type of iron fist censorship now being carried out by the programme makers. You can expect a lot more daytime type shows in the future.

Getting back to Cara's show and her concern at treating her audience with more, then a little more. Was nothing more than a stalling tactic until the next model arrived, and not a love for her fans. And when the next model did eventually arrive. Suffice to say, my cat put itself out.
01-02-2015 11:17
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

This call stats thing is really boring. If a girl is pretty and puts in an effort she will get more calls than someone who does not try.
01-02-2015 12:07
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(01-02-2015 12:07 )Broncobilly Wrote:  If a girl is pretty and puts in an effort she will get more calls than someone who does not try.

Which is more important, though?
A plain girl putting in the effort -v- a pretty girl being lazy.
01-02-2015 13:26
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(01-02-2015 13:26 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Which is more important, though?
A plain girl putting in the effort -v- a pretty girl being lazy.

A pretty girl being lazy (obviously).

Take Danica for example. Never did much on screen, but she was said to be a recordbreaker in terms of calls.

She almost went to Babestation, but in the end they declined to meet her exorbitant wage demands.

I could easily quote other examples., because over the years there have been many pretty girls on the babe channels who met their call targets without having to try too hard.
01-02-2015 13:35