Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Maybe calls are down because of their excessive high costs? At at least £1.50 (plus ???) per minute and a connection charge of £2, no guarantee you'll get through to the girl you want to speak to straight away in times of austerity maybe that is why call stats are down?

Nearly £4 plus spent before you've even had chance to say hello to the girl you want to speak to.

It makes the call charges from the early days of mobile phones 20 years ago almost seem cheap?

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
31-01-2015 21:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2015 16:20 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  ... The primary reason they watch these shows is to see something that breaks the rules, i.e. slip or flash....

Not for me.

And I'd be surprised if it was for a majority of viewers.

That doesn't mean that I am happy for the rules to be as strict as they are. I wish they were a LOT looser. Especially on the 2-for-1 side of things.

But the rules being what they are, I don't watch the shows in the desperate hope that some girl or some producer might suddenly "go rogue" and start bending them.

I flip through the channels. Now and then the stars align. I'm in the mood, the girl is hot, and she is doing something that turns me on (a look, a move, an outfit, whatever...). Sometimes I enhance the experience with a phone call; often I don't. Either way, if I am not immediately inclined to bang one out, then off I go to bed. I don't sit there waiting for hours on end for the "slip" that may but (far more likely) may never come. I can't imagine how frustrating and futile an exercise that must be.
31-01-2015 22:28
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Some more wasted hours tonight as Lucy Ann is on again doing a day show during night hours (I await a very quick response from Rammy defending this) and they wonder why calls are down.
31-01-2015 23:19
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

Calls aren't down for Lucy Anne - quite the opposite. Why do you think they give her prime time on Saturday night?
01-02-2015 00:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The non nightshow visual content from Lucy Anne looks like it is to create a situation where Kandi and Victoria will not get sustained airtime until 1am.
The likelihood would appear to be a mixture of short time frame solo stints combined with stints with two babes on screen working to different outfits and themes that bear little or no relation to the set.
If this is to be what occurs it sends out a confused message from my point of view. Randomness with no forethought or planning.
It is aimless and lazy schedule management and production all rolled into one imo.

In no way do I blame Lucy Anne for this.
She is merely taking advantage of her channel's invitation and the extra income that goes with it.
The channel know how far she is willing to go and presumably S66 are happy to agree to it.

But from my regular nightshow viewer and caller point of view the knock on effect for the other functioning S66 channel is as self defeating and depressing as non nightshow visual content on the channel which Lucy Anne is on.
I have no comment to make about call stats, I can only speak from my viewer perspective.
The only thing I would say is that as a long standing regular caller to the nightshows my temptation to call the shows is substantially reduced by the sort of thing I am witnessing on S66 tonight.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 00:34 by Snooks.)
01-02-2015 00:16
Whynot Offline
Just Me

I find it incredibly tedious the number of times that people post quoting mythical 'call stats'. If you do not work directly for S66 and have access to them then you don't fucking know so stop pretending.

Before anyone replies with 'this girl told me blah blah blah'. I would take it with a grain of salt.... self promotion and promotion of friends is in the girls own interests. Oh and also the bullshit of 'she was waving the phone and did not seem busy, or she seemed very busy'. Fuck you do not know the numbers listening in etc....

In short STOP IT JUST STOP IT it is annoying!!!!!!

I hate injustice and liars
01-02-2015 00:34
Count von Scharnhorst Offline
Banned

(01-02-2015 00:15 )admiral decker Wrote:  Calls aren't down for Lucy Anne - quite the opposite. Why do you think they give her prime time on Saturday night?

Evidence? Do you have the stats to publish?
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 00:36 by Count von Scharnhorst.)
01-02-2015 00:36
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I hope Lucy Anne is much, much better on the phone than she is at performing because she is BORING, BORING, BORING to watch!!!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
01-02-2015 00:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just imagining a nude 2-4-1 with Victoria and Kandi! Big Grin
01-02-2015 00:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(01-02-2015 00:56 )mrmann Wrote:  Just imagining a nude 2-4-1 with Victoria and Kandi! Big Grin

Keep imagining Wink.
The reality will be rather different Wink

01-02-2015 01:03