Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-01-2015 12:49 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 11:37 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Bandwagon, nowhere in my original post did I say what I think should be done to make a good show. All I am asking is why does lots of people think this particular show was so out of the ordinary. I ask again why was it so good, so different from anything done before. That's all I'm asking but no one seems to know the fucking answer, other than your take on it. (Writhing around in a paddling pool.)

The great thing about this world RA is variation, ever heard the saying "One man's rubbish is another man's gold"?
Kandi just so happens to tick a huge portion of my desires in a woman, why? Because this brain of mine says so and I have no choice. Just like the first time I ate celery as a kid and discovered I despise the stuff - yuck.

Since I've been a little disappointed with 2015 on the babe shows so far, I found this show different and it caught my attention, my brain said "yes". Seeing her splash that water on her tits and make her nipples erect was pleasurable & desirable in my mind, so I picked up the phone, I couldn't resist.
Take last night for example, I see many folks praising what they saw (because that's their bag) whereas I switched off early again, it just wasn't for me.
There are no 'rights' & 'wrongs' with this stuff, all we can do is share our opinion's.

Ahh at last some sort of answer. But now you tell me It's this particular model that you like, and not anything particular in the show, other than the splashing of water on tits, mmm, yea, very good. But does she not do that in the shower set whenever that as been used? So really nothing that's a great deal different. But you like the model. I think she's ok as well. But to stay up through the night to see her splash water on her ample tits, sorry that's not for me. But at last i'm beginning to understand who It is i'm talking too.
PS I happen to like Celery, In fact I like most vegaetables, THE KELVEDON WONDER garden pea being a particular favourite of mine, They are also a favourite of many a garden pest, so if growing, make sure you take all precautions to guard against predators. Also if you're a cyclist never ride your bike without you first donning a safety helmet, and always wear bright luminous clothes when venturing out on your bike at night.
31-01-2015 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

(30-01-2015 13:43 )winsaw Wrote:  66 dose frustrate sometimes with the things they do, they go out and resign arguably the best proforma on the shows in Kara and then stick her on the bed all night with another girl in Steph who just has no interest in doing more then the bare minimum and in doing so taking away room for Kara to show what she can do,
surely Clare would have been with Steph as they both have a limited movement type show,
i really hope Kare gets a lot more solo air time in future

I just had a thoughtbladewave If they have to pair girls up Kerrie-lee when she's back would do well with Kara?
They are both energetic & enthusiastic & both perform sooooooooooooo.
much better when they are solo & not restricted by a static partner????
They are the same sort of build and brunnette & blonde works for meTongue
They should put the 'sorry to say 'boring girls togetherHuh
31-01-2015 15:58
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Kandi has tweeted she is back in the pool tonight Cool

[Image: elete_195.jpg]

so you got another chance RESPONSIBLE ADULT to watch it and see what all the fuss is about Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-01-2015 16:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-01-2015 12:49 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 11:37 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Bandwagon, nowhere in my original post did I say what I think should be done to make a good show. All I am asking is why does lots of people think this particular show was so out of the ordinary. I ask again why was it so good, so different from anything done before. That's all I'm asking but no one seems to know the fucking answer, other than your take on it. (Writhing around in a paddling pool.)

The great thing about this world RA is variation, ever heard the saying "One man's rubbish is another man's gold"?
Kandi just so happens to tick a huge portion of my desires in a woman, why? Because this brain of mine says so and I have no choice. Just like the first time I ate celery as a kid and discovered I despise the stuff - yuck.

Since I've been a little disappointed with 2015 on the babe shows so far, I found this show different and it caught my attention, my brain said "yes". Seeing her splash that water on her tits and make her nipples erect was pleasurable & desirable in my mind, so I picked up the phone, I couldn't resist.
Take last night for example, I see many folks praising what they saw (because that's their bag) whereas I switched off early again, it just wasn't for me.
There are no 'rights' & 'wrongs' with this stuff, all we can do is share our opinion's.

agree with you bandwagon, no rights and wrongs and all we can do is share our opinions. what some forum members think is a good show, other forum members will think the opposite

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2015 16:19
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(29-01-2015 22:38 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 20:55 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I'm not the world's biggest Kandi fan...

I agree with this but for one thing: Do you think s66 go anywhere near Ofcom's rules at moment? Seems to me Kandi knows the rules better than the guy on the logo trigger last night. Number five on Goodfella's list is key! But it's how they move around that creates a good, bad or indifferent show for most I should think. (For me, nudity on it's own for instance is no good if the girl is a statue all night.)

Kandi knows how to play it, but they wont let her, and others that know how to work the rules, get on with it. Last night exemplified the serious paranoia behind the scenes that is hampering the channel's shows almost to their death right now.

My beef is that s66 shows can be markedly better even within the rules (I wouldn't say it's general lack of imagination that's on show, it's more a screaming fear!).

That and the sneaking suspicion that under their current regime we wouldn't see a whole lot more if there was no Ofcom. They wouldn't know what to do without the safety of the "level" playing field the rules provide.

P.S. Technical question: Does anyone know if the guy on the trigger works on a delayed feed? I mean does he get the video 5 seconds or something before it hits the air and make the choice to go to logo before the supposedly offending bit is shown? Just curious... Thought that might explain some of the seemingly hair trigger responses if he see more than we do, earlier, so to speak.

I think you are spot on Shandy with your assumption that they do work with a delay. How else would they know that there is something worth hiding if they haven't already seen it, because we never see it. And if that is how it is going to be, then that is the end of the babeshows as far as i am concerned. Whatever people bleat on this forum about this model and that model. The primary reason they watch these shows is to see something that breaks the rules, i.e. slip or flash. And if the tiny percentage of that being a likely event is taken away. Then in all honesty, what is the point of all the other shit that makes up the remainder of these shows?
31-01-2015 16:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Without getting drawn into naming names and declaring favouritism the criteria I use for quality is thus.

Visually the babe needs to offer variety of movement, pose and position. Every move, every look and every touch should have a purpose and an intensity to it.
Nothing should ever be done just out of routine or for the sake of doing it.
My preference is for a stint to have a clear structure usually for gradual progression to nudity and then for the most to be made of the nudity and the set. However the most should be made of the outfit first and the process of disrobing.
Flinging off clothes in three seconds is no good.
There has to be at least some element of building up the sexual fervour and tension to ultimately create a really special moment.
Exploiting the set is important but variety of set is also important.
The set and the intimacy of it can generate a feel, an atmosphere and a unique quality all of its own.
However the babe concerned still has to use the set to its full advantage. There are different ways to achieve this depending on the type of set and the extent of its redeeming features.

On the phone the biggest trick for the on screen babe is working out what sort of caller they are dealing with.
Is it a genuinely horny, filthy caller who is really interactive?
If so then this is a relatively rare event from the many many many calls I have listened in to while waiting to speak to the babe concerned.
But with this type of caller (of which I am one by the way) the babe should realize they don't need to do as much of the work as normal, they don't have to say as much.
Both parties can feed off each other and enjoy the ride as long as the babe is genuinely keen to please. Unfortunately this is not always the case but that is another debate for another day.
Then you get the quiet ones who are horny but need some prompting. The babe will need to bring the caller out of their shell a bit and do a bit more of the work.
Then you get the mumblers and ones who make a variety of noises down the phone. The babe is in a difficult position here to be honest. Try hard to generate some hint of horny interaction knowing that in the end it will go nowhere.
Finally there are those who call the nightshow babes and engage in daytime chat. Not ideal for those waiting in the queue to talk utter filth bladewave.
Whatever the type of caller the babe needs to identify it pretty damned quick and respond in the right way.
Try to oblige the wishes of the caller as far as possible to entice possible further calls.

It is a balancing act and a challenge for the babes and they need to be given a variety of exciting sets to use.
They also need the encouragement from the channel to exploit these sets and the motivation to forget being preoccupied with freeloader complaints.
Just focus on putting on the hottest, filthiest, dirtiest show possible and everything else will take care of itself.

31-01-2015 16:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(31-01-2015 16:24 )snookered147 Wrote:  They also need the encouragement from the channel to exploit these sets and the motivation to forget being preoccupied with freeloader complaints.
Just focus on putting on the hottest, filthiest, dirtiest show possible and everything else will take care of itself.

good post snookered, the bit above i really agree with, back when the show where at there peak the attitude from most of the girls was that every watcher could be turned into a caller and so set out to put on the best visual show they could as they knew rightly this would bring them more fans and there for more callers,
sadly the current crops obsessions with not giving it away for free is one of the major things holding the shows back so much these days, if only they could get the concept of speculate to accumulate which use to work so well for girls in the past

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-01-2015 16:52
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(31-01-2015 15:44 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Ahh at last some sort of answer. But now you tell me It's this particular model that you like, and not anything particular in the show, other than the splashing of water on tits, mmm, yea, very good. But does she not do that in the shower set whenever that as been used? So really nothing that's a great deal different. But you like the model. I think she's ok as well. But to stay up through the night to see her splash water on her ample tits, sorry that's not for me. But at last i'm beginning to understand who It is i'm talking too.

Let's start again, forget the frickin pool, it's the water based sets I like, however that is delivered.
Not just Kandi either, Amy Lu has also done some great shower scenes over on RLC etc etc.

Also, I didn't stay up all night, never do because I have to get up for work, so I've managed to perfect the art of power wanking.

"But at last i'm beginning to understand who It is i'm talking too"

OK, OK I'll come quietly Columbo, slap on the fanboy cuffs and send me the badge.
I'l stitch it onto the sleeve of my "why do I do this to myself " T-shirt and wear it with pride Smile
31-01-2015 17:19
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

^Just had to post, as I rofl over your expression of "Power Wanking"..... Been doing it for years, just never put a name to it.... classic!Big Grin
31-01-2015 20:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(31-01-2015 16:52 )winsaw Wrote:  ...back when the show where at there peak the attitude from most of the girls was that every watcher could be turned into a caller and so set out to put on the best visual show they could as they knew rightly this would bring them more fans and there for more callers,
sadly the current crops obsessions with not giving it away for free is one of the major things holding the shows back so much these days, if only they could get the concept of speculate to accumulate which use to work so well for girls in the past

Spot on posts this afternoon/evening. Particularly from snookered and winsaw ^.

On the latter's point, some of the girls need to realise that these shows are classed as extended adverts for a reason. They are intended to give an impression of a service in the hope of future sales.

Something tells me first time caller stats are down over the last 12 months. Some of that is Ofcom's fault. Some, the show's heavy-handed producers. And some of it (some of) the girls themselves.

Attitude in performance and statements online both have a bearing.

When a girl expresses a view against 'freeloaders' she is on very dodgy ground as far as I can see. I don't see how the term can be distinguished in any meaningful way from 'potential future customer' (not just callers, of course, there are a myriad of revenue streams the girl is promoting up there).

(Full disclosure: I don't call the shows, hence the 'visuals' bias in a lot of my posts, but I have spent my money on webshows in the past. Why would I wish to spend money in that way, for instance, on a girl who has given out an attitude - particularly on those that never call?!)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2015 20:43 by ShandyHand.)
31-01-2015 20:38