Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(29-01-2015 16:25 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 15:11 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I watched fifteen minutes of Kandy last night, and that fifteen minutes could have been fifteen minutes, from any show, from any time whilst this girl as been a presenter. So could someone please tell me what she did that was different, and apparently brilliant, after i gave up on watching her.

Depends how you look at things really.
I get the feeling even if she knocked on your door and sucked you off, you'd still be in here the next day complaining that she caught your bellend with her teeth.

All i'm asking is what did she do that was so brilliant? Did she flash, did she have a session where it was difficult to keep her panties in place, having slip after slip with the producer ignoring them and forever letting the camera operator zoom in on her barely concealed pussy. Maybe she knew her panties had become transparent as she got more and more turned on by the eloquently voiced questioning of a caller. I would love to know, please tell me. Or was it in all truth the same mediocre, seen it a million times before sort of show?
29-01-2015 17:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Kandi in the paddling pool was nothing special, great idea but the whole spectacle was just flat, the crack smoking producers had the Studio66 Logo at the ready just incase.

It would have been nice if she'd worn a white bikini. Hopefully once this type of set becomes more commonplace then we might see something of the old elite type shows from the past being replicated. All in all I thought it was another dire night for this once proud channel Cool
29-01-2015 17:46
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-01-2015 17:26 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  All i'm asking is what did she do that was so brilliant? Did she flash, did she have a session where it was difficult to keep her panties in place, having slip after slip with the producer ignoring them and forever letting the camera operator zoom in on her barely concealed pussy. Maybe she knew her panties had become transparent as she got more and more turned on by the eloquently voiced questioning of a caller. I would love to know, please tell me. Or was it in all truth the same mediocre, seen it a million times before sort of show?

I'm not the world's biggest Kandi fan, but it seems from the above that very little short of "breaking the rules" will satisfy your criteria for what constitutes a good show. And granted there are some that might do that (although nobody springs to mind).

But if we make the assumption that the girls are all under strict orders to stay within the Ofcom-imposed limits -- which is a fair assumption to make, especially for s66 -- then OF COURSE the shows are all going to be repetitive. It is a pretty limited medium after all. The job basically boils down to:

(1) Turn up
(2) Look hot
(3) Answer the phone
(4) Talk dirty
(5) Move around a bit
(6) Repeat

Short of breaking the rules, what is she supposed to do? Card tricks?

Under the circumstances, splashing around in a paddling pool is what passes as the height of imagination. Unfortunate that we are limited to that, but that's an Ofcom problem more than anything else.
29-01-2015 20:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-01-2015 18:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Last night was a dire night on s66????!!!! Fair enough you didn't like last night but disagree it was dire. Thought last night was good if not a very good night for s66 myself with a babe of the night show from kandi, along with good shows from sophia lares and Mellie D on their Goldengirls channel

Kandi is keeping S66 afloat without her it's over
29-01-2015 21:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(29-01-2015 20:55 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I'm not the world's biggest Kandi fan...

I agree with this but for one thing: Do you think s66 go anywhere near Ofcom's rules at moment? Seems to me Kandi knows the rules better than the guy on the logo trigger last night. Number five on Goodfella's list is key! But it's how they move around that creates a good, bad or indifferent show for most I should think. (For me, nudity on it's own for instance is no good if the girl is a statue all night.)

Kandi knows how to play it, but they wont let her, and others that know how to work the rules, get on with it. Last night exemplified the serious paranoia behind the scenes that is hampering the channel's shows almost to their death right now.

My beef is that s66 shows can be markedly better even within the rules (I wouldn't say it's general lack of imagination that's on show, it's more a screaming fear!).

That and the sneaking suspicion that under their current regime we wouldn't see a whole lot more if there was no Ofcom. They wouldn't know what to do without the safety of the "level" playing field the rules provide.

P.S. Technical question: Does anyone know if the guy on the trigger works on a delayed feed? I mean does he get the video 5 seconds or something before it hits the air and make the choice to go to logo before the supposedly offending bit is shown? Just curious... Thought that might explain some of the seemingly hair trigger responses if he see more than we do, earlier, so to speak.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2015 22:46 by ShandyHand.)
29-01-2015 22:38
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(29-01-2015 21:16 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Kandi is keeping S66 afloat without her it's over

Clare's call stats are better.
29-01-2015 23:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If Studio66 wants to be this regimented with regards to not breaking the rules then don't expect this channel to be around in the next few years as gradually the punters will give up and say fuck it I'm not wasting anymore of my hard earned money on this watered down rats piss Cool

Either Studio66 push the boundaries or dare I even say it challenge these ofcom cunts or expect the channel to sink to the bottom of the ocean alongside The Titanic.

BTW - It's not the only channel that is dying a slow and painful death Important
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2015 00:39 by Scottishbloke.)
29-01-2015 23:47
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Its really gone to the dogs these days this channel has to be said
30-01-2015 00:03
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

So people did find a way to moan....hehehe..........

The delusion on this board is epic.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2015 00:38 by DeadPanStan.)
30-01-2015 00:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Claire is looking delightful in a big paddling pool of water atm wish babestation would take note
30-01-2015 00:41