Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Well Kandi's putting on the best show in ages-all channels and girls included-this should shut the wingers up...actually it probably won't........

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2015 01:15 by DeadPanStan.)
29-01-2015 01:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Nice to see the fuckwits at Studio66 testing out the Studio66 Logo just incase something remotely risky was to happen in Kandi's set bladewave

New set - Same old pricks running the channel annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
29-01-2015 01:20
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

For me the signings of Victoria Roberts and Ella Jolie can only be viewed one way and that is as a step back, I've never rated either one of them, also the loss of Lucy Summers, Yasmine James, Caty Cole, Sophia Knight and Delia Rose have all contributed to the downfall of this channel. They have failed to match any one of these babes with the exception of Kerrie Lee.
[/quote]

I agree about Ella Jolie, I've never been a fan of her's but Victoria Roberts is one of the most attractive and all time best nightshow Babes ever (IMO). You forgot to mention Lilly Roma and Jennifer Jade when listing Babes S66 have lost recently but they still have probably the best line up with Sophia Lares and Kandi Kay both on top form tonight and Clare Richards,the Ultimate Nightshow Babe on tomorrow night! Then there is olivia Berzinc who never has a bad night and Victoria to boot!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
29-01-2015 01:34
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Bravo for putting Kandi in the pool S66, I've always felt that Kandi works the water based sets extremely well, and for that it's my favourite combination. She sounded like she was enjoying herself anyway, although I didn't actually speak to her myself.
On the flip side, watching through welding goggles proved to be a bit of a hindrance (hope nobody saw me) due to those fluorescent lighting tubes teetering along a very thin line of giving me a dose of photokeratitis.
And the logo guy needs to lay off the Bob Marley, it's making him paranoid laugh either that or he's being held captive and is trying to send out Morse code signals of distress Rolleyes
Despite that it was a top show and hopefully we'll have more of the same very shortly, nice.
29-01-2015 10:56
Charlemagne Offline

When a pool was mentioned I was expecting something comparable to a hot tub. I wasn't expecting a kiddies plastic one.
But one step at a time. Smile It's an improvement

And it could come in useful for mud wrestling
29-01-2015 11:01
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

(29-01-2015 01:15 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  Well Kandi's putting on the best show in ages-all channels and girls included-this should shut the wingers up...actually it probably won't........
Sadly I missed last night so looking forward to seeing the videos as Kandi is the only babe worth watching on S66 at the moment IMO.
Actually I'd add Roxy to that select list but she never seems to get any screen time.
29-01-2015 12:02
steviebaby Online
Posting Machine

Oh and Gina too thinking about it!
29-01-2015 12:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(29-01-2015 11:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  When a pool was mentioned I was expecting something comparable to a hot tub. I wasn't expecting a kiddies plastic one.
But one step at a time. Smile It's an improvement

And it could come in useful for mud wrestling

Have to agree,although a hot tub would be better any improvement from some of the recent tame nightshows featuring babes who dont belong anywhere near a proper nightshow has to be welcomed.

im always open to positive change
29-01-2015 14:42
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I watched fifteen minutes of Kandy last night, and that fifteen minutes could have been fifteen minutes, from any show, from any time whilst this girl as been a presenter. So could someone please tell me what she did that was different, and apparently brilliant, after i gave up on watching her.
29-01-2015 15:11
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(29-01-2015 15:11 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I watched fifteen minutes of Kandy last night, and that fifteen minutes could have been fifteen minutes, from any show, from any time whilst this girl as been a presenter. So could someone please tell me what she did that was different, and apparently brilliant, after i gave up on watching her.

Depends how you look at things really.
I get the feeling even if she knocked on your door and sucked you off, you'd still be in here the next day complaining that she caught your bellend with her teeth.
29-01-2015 16:25