babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(23-07-2012 17:37 )wiz man Wrote:  Have to say felt completely ripped off last night!

Waited patiently to speak to Letesha last night finally got through and within 5 mins with no warning on came old voice over whoever it was and then when the screen came back I had one of the twins on screen!

To be fair to Letesha she had continued to chat during this period but then I was unceremonious switched mid 'Conversarion' to what ever twin it was!

I did not pay my £2 connection fee (joke I connected myself you had little or no additional input) and my £1.50+ a minute to be shunted around and not to converse with the girl of my choice!

Complete lack of respect for you paying clientele and no explanation provided!

Seriously annoyedannoyedannoyed I was!

Doubt there are any callers out there who have not been ripped off. The amount the connection fee costs seems to vary when you call on a mobile number and it can be getting on for £4.00 or more, with the calls themselves costing £2.00 a minute. This connection fee I have been told goes to the network provider though as with anything you hear from this lot a hefty dose of salt needs to be administered.
I remember once talking to my chosen girl only for another girl to take over who promptly cut me off and then said on the mic she had accidently cut me off so call again. At those prices she should have been calling me back to apologise Wink
24-07-2012 08:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I hope that when you guys have problems that you contact customer services or the regulator in charge of premium rate phone lines. These are the people who can solve your problem. The fact that there is a massive thread in the rlc forum would indicate that this problem is industry wide and it is disingenuous to imply that these problems are limited to Babestation. It may be worthwhile creating a atickied thread in the general babechannels forum that contains the phone numbers that people can call to resolve poor customer service issues.
24-07-2012 10:14
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-07-2012 10:14 )rj242 Wrote:  The fact that there is a massive thread in the rlc forum would indicate that this problem is industry wide and it is disingenuous to imply that these problems are limited to Babestation.

This is the Babestation Discussion thread so, surprisingly enough, we're discussing Babestation here, not other channels.

(24-07-2012 10:14 )rj242 Wrote:  I hope that when you guys have problems that you contact customer services or the regulator in charge of premium rate phone lines.

Yes I've had a refund in the past for something else but the problem we're discussing at the moment will be pretty well covered by the 'we cannot guarantee connection to the onscreen operator' clause, as will most of the other scams (late log-in, girl caller etc).

However that doesn't make it right, in my opinion, or any less annoying
24-07-2012 10:45
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

That is why I suggested a complaint thread in the General forum since the problems are not isolated to one channel and it is unfair to imply otherwise (I thought the RLC thread was unfair as well as if you had never called and read that you never would but my experiences of that channel have been mostly positive as have my Babestation calls). I am of course stunned that you didn't mention until prompted that you previously recieved a refund for poor customer service ( a person could be forgiven for thinking that you have an ax to grind).

What do you think is the appropriate response by a channel to the scenario - a guy has just called in for potentially a 20min call. the girl in question is due a break and you have to maintain the break schedule.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2012 11:18 by rj242.)
24-07-2012 10:56
Not any more

(24-07-2012 10:56 )rj242 Wrote:  I am of course stunned that you didn't mention until prompted that you previously recieved a refund for poor customer service ( a person could be forgiven for thinking that you have an ax to grind).

Shit, did I let it slip out again bladewave Rolleyes

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid838040
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid862067
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...60&page=18
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...60&page=19
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...60&page=20

They don't have set break schedules as I've been told by more than 1 girl and is obvious to anyone who watches regularly.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2012 11:28 by The Silent Majority.)
24-07-2012 11:25
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Reading those posts it is amusing to watch how your tone has changed - previously you had a balanced viewpoint and tried to point out to the bitter posters that everything was not as bad as they made out but now you have become one of them.

You still didn't give an answer as to an appropriate response by a channel when the girl is due a break (set schedule or not).
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2012 11:38 by rj242.)
24-07-2012 11:36
Not any more

(24-07-2012 11:36 )rj242 Wrote:  Reading those posts it is amusing to watch how your tone has changed - previously you had a balanced viewpoint and tried to point out to the bitter posters that everything was not as bad as they made out but now you have become one of them.

Yep, my tone has changed has changed completely since I first joined the forum Rolleyes
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid806350

(24-07-2012 11:36 )rj242 Wrote:  You still didn't give an answer as to an appropriate response by a channel when the girl is due a break (set schedule or not).

Of course the girls are entitled to a break but there's no real reason it has to be mid-call.
24-07-2012 11:55
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Even that rant has a more reasonable tone than your recent efforts!

So you are opposed to the break mid call - How does that help the guy who is in the queue only to see the girl he wanted to talk to leave the screen. No matter when the girl takes her break somebody is going to lose out.
24-07-2012 12:02
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2012 10:56 )rj242 Wrote:  What do you think is the appropriate response by a channel to the scenario - a guy has just called in for potentially a 20min call. the girl in question is due a break and you have to maintain the break schedule.

They could put one of those big flashing OSG up they are so fond of, letting callers know that the girl will be going on a break. They could even do one of those countdowns they are so fond of, from 20 minutes downwards so callers would know. Geri could interrupt every minute as she is so fond of doing, to let callers know how long they have left too. Why they could even have a message when you call saying 'the current girl is due on a break in xx minutes. Would you like to connect now or try later as we really value your call'
24-07-2012 12:06
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

The onscreen timer is certainly a valid option (and you could use it to advertise which girl is on next) but I don't think that the recorded message is possible as it would need to be constantly updated.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2012 12:15 by rj242.)
24-07-2012 12:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV