babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Have any of you heard of Babestation Xtreme???

I keep hearing about it on 906 tonight during Georgie's performance, and I'm just curious if anyone else has heard of it? Anyone?

It's called Babestation Xtreme, incase you forgot already.

Jada and Ree are on. Jada and Ree. Jada and Ree. Jada and Ree

Incase you didn't know.

One last time to make sure you all don't forget:

The show is called Babestation Xtreme, and Jada and Ree are on tonight, on naked Babestation, getting naked.

If you don't know how to read, then don't worry, because there are ads every two minutes to let you know, and there are women who will apear and tell us about it as well!

Don't forget!!!!! Babestation Xtreme, Jada and ree. OK, got it?
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 00:50 by mrmann.)
20-04-2011 00:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

I wish I could post a video of this Naked 2-4-1 on BSXtreme. It's fucking shit and the worst live show I have ever seen. Cut out the pussy shots and its a tame 2-4-1 by the main FV/Sky standards. Air nipple licking? Air licking over the ass cheeks & little to no chemistry between the two. If you didn't have to pay for this, you would probably laugh at how bad it is. At least Ree has now left Jada to at least put on a watchable show for the last few minutes.

If they are going to over promote the show on the free channels, then at least have a quality product. Tonight's live segment has been crap. In general, Babestation is crap at the moment. Can it get any worse? I actually think it can and will.

20-04-2011 00:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I watched the Megan teleshopping channel at 11pm last night.
There were brief appearances of Lolly and then Jada in between the ads.

Seriously though, the amount of advertising has reached unprecedented levels this week.
It has become a bigger problem than the OSG.
I switched off and went to bed before midnight.
20-04-2011 10:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Must admit i only watched ella 9-10 last night and ended up calling sam t on paradiso must admt will only prob watch lynsey if shes on 9-10 then see what else is on the other channels love to know how many more have done the same

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-04-2011 15:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Not much alternative in Xtra either. Nothing for real men to watch as it was turned into the Schoolboy Channel with wall-to-wall silicone.
20-04-2011 15:15
deejer Offline
Banned

[split] Do you like The Host Voice-over?
I think they have forgotton its US,the people that ring/buy the (poor quality) photos/buy the (25 second) vids.that keep the shows going,if it wasnt for us Babestation would be like the Monty Python parrott.all it needs is a total boycott of all services for one night then maybe they will listen,its the 1st night of elite on freeview tonight so i'll watch that tonight.
20-04-2011 18:38
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Hi. I'm new on the forum but I've been a babestation caller for a long time and there must be 100's like me who have had a gut-full of babestation but can't take our custom elsewhere because we have one favorite girl and that is where she works. They have us by the balls, so to speak. Calling the shows has always been a bit of a lottery but after a while you learn the times to avoid, and a few other things, and it generally wasn't too difficult to get through to your chosen babe. In recent months, though, the amount of crap callers have to put up with is beyond a joke. Last week, however, they reached a new low during one of my calls and this is the reason I joined the forum this week. It's taken this long for me to calm down enough to write this in a reasonable manner but first a few other things that piss me off about calling babestation.

(1) Slow phone log-ins.
I've seen 'my' babe come on screen, do her intro, start waving her phone, then come back on the mike saying "come on guys, where is everyone tonight" but you can be sure by this time I'll be on my third attempt and still getting "hooked up to a girl at home". That's £5 a pop if you aren't quick enough to abort the call before the second minute but they know that, of course. That's why they do it.

(2) Queue-jumping fake girl callers.
This has become an epidemic and ruins the section for anyone who actually wants to talk to the girl because the 20min rule doesn't seem to apply. If you've been waiting, say, 10mins and then hear a girl caller put through then, by logic, she should time-out herself within the 10mins you have left. No chance! And you've wasted £15-£20 on a call that never stood a chance of being put through.

(3) Not being able to see the girl.
When, or should I say if, you eventually get to speak to the girl there's a good chance she'll be blotted out by Xtreme ads, full screen graphics or the telesales girl (I refuse to call her the host) telling us stuff that's already written on the screen and generally talking to us as if we're stupid. This usually happens just when you've asked the babe to do something specific and you've to, either, ask her to repeat it, which is annoying for both of you, or let it go, which is a disappointment. Either way it spoils the flow of the call.

(4) The latest dirty trick (and the reason behind this rant)
This is the one that beggars belief. I'm not naming the girls involved because it wasn't their fault at all. I was lucky enough to get through to 'my' babe with almost the full 20mins. Fantastic! 5 mins in and things were really hotting up when suddenly I was back in the menu, WTF!! Pressed option 1 again and found a girl caller had taken my place, BOLLOCKS!! Then I recognised the girls voice, it wasn't even one of the option 4 girls they use. Basically they just binned me mid-call to set up yet another fake girl-girl call. I don't think I've ever been so bloody angry! I managed to get through again on her next section and she told me there was a big row about it when she came off the bed. I didn't press her for details because, tbh, she sounded as pissed off about it as I was but the fact there was a row at all just confirms it was done deliberately.

As I said, I only call one girl because she's my fav and I have a budget to keep to, that's just the way it is. When she eventually leaves I would have been happy to try another girl I like but, as of that night, I'm finished with babestation the day she leaves.

I doubt call volumes have been badly affected yet (I'm still calling despite what happened) but they need to start thinking long-term. As girls leave, I'm just talking normal turnover of girls here, and take their regulars with them they are going to depend more on random callers and first timers and new callers aren't going to become regulars after wasting £32 a couple of times because they get shunted to the side, to make way for the fake girl callers, without ever getting to speak to a girl.

Imo the quality of the service babestation provide for actual callers has deteriorated to the point where no-one in their right mind would use it. Trouble is, the type of service they offer is such that customers tend to do their thinking with a different organ and that is why they've got away with it so far.

I'm sorry this has been such a long winded rant but I just had to get it off my chest after what happened. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read it all.
20-04-2011 19:23
Jam Da Man Offline

(20-04-2011 19:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  (1) Slow phone log-ins.
I've seen 'my' babe come on screen, do her intro, start waving her phone, then come back on the mike saying "come on guys, where is everyone tonight" but you can be sure by this time I'll be on my third attempt and still getting "hooked up to a girl at home". That's £5 a pop if you aren't quick enough to abort the call before the second minute but they know that, of course. That's why they do it.

Welcome to The Forum.

Yes, the first time I tried calling, it kept going straight to the "Girls at home" menu, even though the babe was on screen waving her phone. Sad

Very annoying, I originally thought it was some technical problem, but I see it's not an isolated incident; probably not by a long chalk.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

20-04-2011 19:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, I think most people know by now that it's just a big scam. Sure, some of it is legit, but much of it is just them screwing over the callers because they know how to. I don't wish for Babestation or any channel to fail, but I fear this will catch up with them soon. The other channels do these tactics as well, but it appears as if Babestation does it the most.

A shame really.
20-04-2011 20:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh oh!!!!!! camilla and annie bullah both on tonight lol

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2011 21:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV