Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service
(18-10-2011 08:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Not quite sure what you're trying to say here Huh

He's saying he won't call customer services as a matter of principle. Because even if customer services put everything right, it still isn't the same as it being right in the first place.
18-10-2011 12:57
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(18-10-2011 12:57 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(18-10-2011 08:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Not quite sure what you're trying to say here Huh

He's saying he won't call customer services as a matter of principle. Because even if customer services put everything right, it still isn't the same as it being right in the first place.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

The same idea, then, as going into a resteraunt and ordering a meal. Then when they serve you up something inedible you just leave the food, pay the bill and quietly leave.
It's the British way Rolleyes
18-10-2011 13:28
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

Thankyou elgar1uk i appreciate that i have to ADMIT u did say it better than i did; The silent majority 1 i wouldn't leave quietly 2 the restaurants i have been too dont advertise mashed potatoes when really its chips and they do supply u with the food and not just take ur money 3 if i'm served a meal that inedible why would i pay for it SO YOUR RIGHT SILENT MAJORITY with your different hypothesis!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 14:29 by wasteofspace.)
18-10-2011 14:24
thefox2 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Another joke last night with Geri s vids - as usual fails to deliver . Vids were completely different from what was shown on screen . Typical false advertising - I think Geri should just show it all or stop advertising her 'naked' vids/pics !
19-10-2011 22:00
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2011 22:00 )thefox2 Wrote:  Another joke last night with Geri s vids - as usual fails to deliver . Vids were completely different from what was shown on screen . Typical false advertising - I think Geri should just show it all or stop advertising her 'naked' vids/pics !

It isn't false advertising as they do sell pictures and videos of the girls naked. The trouble is many people assume they will be getting full frontal nude shots, in other words their expectations are greater than the end result. Two different things entirely as many of the girls will do naked shots but not full frontal. If however, someone gets a pic or a vid that was clearly advertised as naked and the girl is clothed then ring customer services and complain. They should offer a refund.
20-10-2011 16:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-10-2011 16:24 )bytor Wrote:  
(19-10-2011 22:00 )thefox2 Wrote:  Another joke last night with Geri s vids - as usual fails to deliver . Vids were completely different from what was shown on screen . Typical false advertising - I think Geri should just show it all or stop advertising her 'naked' vids/pics !

It isn't false advertising as they do sell pictures and videos of the girls naked. - - - > If however, someone gets a pic or a vid that was clearly advertised as naked and the girl is clothed then ring customer services and complain. They should offer a refund.

With respect, Bytor, it is false advertising. Thefox2 clearly states that the videos he received were not those which were advertised.
20-10-2011 22:31
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2011 22:31 )vila Wrote:  
(20-10-2011 16:24 )bytor Wrote:  

It isn't false advertising as they do sell pictures and videos of the girls naked. - - - > If however, someone gets a pic or a vid that was clearly advertised as naked and the girl is clothed then ring customer services and complain. They should offer a refund.

With respect, Bytor, it is false advertising. Thefox2 clearly states that the videos he received were not those which were advertised.

Perhaps I misunderstood the post. I was replying to the comment about the naked pics/vids. I was under the impression that he was saying the pics/vids of the girls are not naked.
If fox2 is stating that Geri said buy this picture now and it was not the one that was received then yes it may be false advertising. Alternatively, it could just be a mistake that is fixed by a call to customer services. Difficult to give them the benefit of doubt I know Smile
22-10-2011 08:27
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2011 08:27 )bytor Wrote:  I was under the impression that he was saying the pics/vids of the girls are not naked.

His previous posts on the subject suggest that this was possibly the case.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
22-10-2011 11:26
madkat Offline
Senior Poster

The georgie video is not naked or naughty!

The only reason I'm here; Georgie Darby, Paige Tyler and Ella Jolie.
26-10-2011 00:26
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

For me the biggest issue is I really don't want the pictures on my phone

if I could take them and move to my PC that would be different but as I use my phone at work and people borrow it
or it is lying about when friends or their children are about I don't want anything unsuitable on it

(and I'm not going to have another phone just to keep a naked picture of Paige on!!)
26-10-2011 23:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV