Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: [split] BS Xtreme Online Stream
(02-07-2011 13:21 )babestation Wrote:  Of course they do, but it seems the majority are happy to sit on here, which is a forum independent of our company, and moan about our services, call us conmen / scammers etc. yet they haven't even attempted what anyone else would do in a normal world, and speak to customer services at the actual company who can help them.

So with that, please email the number you used to info@babestation.tv, so we can look back at the history, see what was requested and what was received, and customer services can contact you to either get you the right pictures, or issue a refund.

Regarding (speak to customer services) you should be a comedian with that 1, Why waste more money / time calling your customer services when they do nothing. This has happened to me before. (the last time) i ordered an ass pic of Tiffany in the sauna & i got sent a picture of her standing side wise with a bikini on. Although back then i did speak to customer services but nothing came of it not even a refund or the pic i ordered...

As for my previous post regarding your stupid pop up boxes / advertising I miss the good old days when Babestation was the best of all the call channels, back then we all got what we called for. These days i can't even stand watching your channels because of your stupid & unnecessary adverts That's why i wont waste my time calling your shows...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2011 11:41 by SirAssAlot.)
14-07-2011 11:29
Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(14-07-2011 11:29 )Tintin Wrote:  Regarding (speak to customer services) you should be a comedian with that 1, Why waste more money / time calling your customer services when they do nothing. This has happened to me before. (the last time) i ordered an ass pic of Tiffany in the sauna & i got sent a picture of her standing side wise with a bikini on. Although back then i did speak to customer services but nothing came of it not even a refund or the pic i ordered...

As for my previous post regarding your stupid pop up boxes / advertising I miss the good old days when Babestation was the best of all the call channels, back then we all got what we called for. These days i can't even stand watching your channels because of your stupid & unnecessary adverts That's why i wont waste my time calling your shows...

this shouldn't have happened, PM us the mobile number you used and a rough timeframe please so we can look into this and find out why you weren't provided with the picture you ordered or a refund. And we can make sure you get refunded properly.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
14-07-2011 11:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service
I really don't get this refusal by everyone here to actually seek help about the problems they have experienced.

If you have a problem with another company, whatever service/products they provide, the first port of call would be their customer services email/phone team. I don't know how we can help you guys if you refuse to speak to us, but then come on here and moan as if we've somehow conned you. The company then also doesn't see a true representation of how big a problem is, if only a very small percentage of the people affected are reporting it. If you don't feel comfortable speaking to someone on the phone about your issues, we provide our email address too, which will get you much further than complaining on here.

Countless times we have asked for PMs from the people on here who have had problems, but each time we have received 0 messages.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

14-07-2011 12:03
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

You cannot fool all the people all of the time, Babestation Wink

But Babestation obviously started this scam successfully with 'fooling all the people some of the time' and now seem to be currently & contently milking it with 'some of the people all the time'.

Never fallen for it myself, as I'm always wary of pushy salesman (or beautiful babes in this case).
14-07-2011 12:04
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-07-2011 11:57 )babestation Wrote:  this shouldn't have happened, PM us the mobile number you used and a rough timeframe please so we can look into this and find out why you weren't provided with the picture you ordered or a refund. And we can make sure you get refunded properly.

To be honest i'm not sure when it was All i can remember is, she was on the Sauna set something like
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...63&page=29
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...63&page=32

I wish i still had the text but i don't cause i clear my messages every few weeks Sad. If i give you my mob number could you find out that way??

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
14-07-2011 12:43
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(14-07-2011 12:43 )Tintin Wrote:  To be honest i'm not sure when it was All i can remember is, she was on the Sauna set something like
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...63&page=29
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...63&page=32

I wish i still had the text but i don't cause i clear my messages every few weeks Sad. If i give you my mob number could you find out that way??

yeah sure, all we need is your mob number. send it in a PM

14-07-2011 12:45
thefox2 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Vids and pics to your phone
What's everyones thoughts on these ??

I've had a few pics and vids of different girls , most are pretty good however I always find Geri always seems to FAIL to deliver ! She promises soo much but always seems to let u down - always seems to b a hand in the way or a poor angle . Always disappoints :-(
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2011 00:45 by thefox2.)
13-10-2011 00:44
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

(14-07-2011 12:03 )babestation Wrote:  I really don't get this refusal by everyone here to actually seek help about the problems they have experienced.

If you have a problem with another company, whatever service/products they provide, the first port of call would be their customer services email/phone team. I don't know how we can help you guys if you refuse to speak to us, but then come on here and moan as if we've somehow conned you. The company then also doesn't see a true representation of how big a problem is, if only a very small percentage of the people affected are reporting it. If you don't feel comfortable speaking to someone on the phone about your issues, we provide our email address too, which will get you much further than complaining on here.

Countless times we have asked for PMs from the people on here who have had problems, but each time we have received 0 messages.

eek i understand clearly why people refuse to seek help concerning this matter bs does not stand for babestation it stands for bullshit; you fail to understand one thing which is THE level of service you provide should be 100% all the time

So if i buy a product i.e picture or a video and u provide a piss poor service by giving me a wrong photo i neva ordered or not recieving a photo at all LIKE I HAVE why would i expect a 100% service from babestation when i'm to recieve my money back Huh

Further more you wanna talk about other companies if other companies had so much complaints about services like babestation does, i dought very much they would still be a company cause other companies have standards which include costumer satisfactory so it never happens anywhere else 1 or 2 complains of course but nothin like this.
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2011 05:15 by wasteofspace.)
13-10-2011 05:09
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-10-2011 05:09 )wasteofspace Wrote:  So if i buy a product i.e picture or a video and u provide a piss poor service by giving me a wrong photo i neva ordered or not recieving a photo at all LIKE I HAVE why would i expect a 100% service from babestation when i'm to recieve my money back Huh

I spoke to customer services over a call-related matter. The girl was polite, helpful and I received my refund without any problem.
13-10-2011 07:05
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(13-10-2011 07:05 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(13-10-2011 05:09 )wasteofspace Wrote:  So if i buy a product i.e picture or a video and u provide a piss poor service by giving me a wrong photo i neva ordered or not recieving a photo at all LIKE I HAVE why would i expect a 100% service from babestation when i'm to recieve my money back Huh

I spoke to customer services over a call-related matter. The girl was polite, helpful and I received my refund without any problem.

There are many things that BS deserve criticism over but not everything they do is bullshit. The trouble with them is there is a constant supply of new people tuning in and being decieved by the implied messages and sales techniques. Believe me they are not on their own when it comes to this.
Anyone who is a long established viewer and caller should be wise to their habits and no longer fall for them. As for the newbies...well search in here, you have a great database of historic information at your disposal.
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2011 18:14 by bytor.)
13-10-2011 07:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV