Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

How Many Of The Babes Are Natural?

lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How Many Of The Babes Are Natural?
(12-04-2011 22:38 )Ashleigh Wrote:  
I'm a bit more on the fence than you with regards to boob jobs though. I'm lucky I have big natural boobs, but some girls don't. In fact some girls may as well not have hit puberty at all and so I totally get why they go down the surgery road. To a lot of women, I think big boobs are a confidence booster. They're seen as womanly, sexy and not just to the opposite sex, but it makes them feel good too. My best friend for example was a 30AA and after having a boob job was so much happier.

I'm always careful to say 'unnecessary' boob jobs, I don't object if they are very flat chested or if it's for medical reasons, but neither of those apply to the girls on these channels. It's vanity and laziness, plain and simple, I don't buy into the whole 'if it makes them feel better then it's ok', I'm sure they are happier with bigger boobs but it's a change of mindset they need, not a change of boobs. My concern is also for the younger generations of girls growing up, seeing false big boobed women walking around, and feeling like big boobs are better and that's how they should be.

I'm sure I'm in danger of repeating myself if I continue with this, so anybody who wishes to read any of my previous posts regarding boob jobs they are here, here, here here here and here.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 23:48 by lucent-x.)
12-04-2011 23:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Of The Babes Are Natural? - lucent-x - 12-04-2011 23:17