clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average

Sugar

Black Harry J Offline
Account Closed

RE: Sugar
(06-09-2010 13:14 )gunflash10 Wrote:  
(06-09-2010 12:37 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Just watching Sugar on Webshow this morning and thinking, what a lovely girl. Small and pettite, perfect in fact. You have a charm about you Sugar, everything just perfect. Bigger boobs arent needed. Think long and hard about it sweetheart, you already have what lots of girls would die for.

SOC.
Couldnt have put it any better myself socatoa and perhaps sugar may think again about her plans when she sees that all her fans like her just as she is and natural to me is much more preferable over enhanced anytime sugar is beautiful and adorable just as she is and thats my opinion and im sure many others would agree.
I also think there is a myth that many men prefer larger enhanced breasts well im very far removed from that idea and will never ever like enhanced over natural.SadSadSad

Abso - freakin' - lutely. Please, please, please change your mind babe!! You are perfect just as you are!!!!!!
BHJ

REAL Pirates prefer natural breasted beauties! Arrrrrrrrrrrr
06-09-2010 17:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Harry J Offline
Account Closed

(06-09-2010 16:37 )ABW Wrote:  I encouraged Sugar with much the same as posted by others above this afternoon before my call was cut off. She is perfect.

Well done that man!!!! Have a drink on me. Just hope that it wasn't Sugar that cut you off because she didn't want to hear it. Fingers, toes and everything crossed that she changes her mind.
BHJ

06-09-2010 17:21
Black Harry J Offline
Account Closed

RE: Sugar boob job
I've just spent half an hour talking to the fabulous Sugar and trying to talk her out of the boob job. I don't know how successful I've been but I tried every argument I could think of. She's was very nice with me about it and very patient - but then she is a wonderful person all round.

Anyroad up, she is back on Sex Station both tomorrow (Tuesday 7th) and again on Friday. Unfortunately it's during the day - 8am to 4pm so I will miss her. If any of you are around, please call and give her your views on whether or not she should get the work done. As Gunflash says, if enough of us say the same thing (i.e. please don't do it) she may listen.

Cheers to all

BHJ

06-09-2010 18:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Sugar, just after midday today

[Image: 2010_09_06_2037.jpg]
06-09-2010 20:40
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sugar boob job
(06-09-2010 18:44 )Black Harry J Wrote:  I've just spent half an hour talking to the fabulous Sugar and trying to talk her out of the boob job. I don't know how successful I've been but I tried every argument I could think of. She's was very nice with me about it and very patient - but then she is a wonderful person all round.

Anyroad up, she is back on Sex Station both tomorrow (Tuesday 7th) and again on Friday. Unfortunately it's during the day - 8am to 4pm so I will miss her. If any of you are around, please call and give her your views on whether or not she should get the work done. As Gunflash says, if enough of us say the same thing (i.e. please don't do it) she may listen.

Cheers to all

BHJ
Thanks for that post bhj and i heard sugar giving you a shout out at the end of her shift i think you are her biggest fan so lets all hope that your conversation with her has swayed her mind a little and made her think very carefully about going through with the operation.
I think that sugar will guage the weight of opinions when she reads all these recent posts in her thread and at least we have given our opinions on the subject and it would seem that virtually everyone doesnt want her to have it done.SmileSmileSmile

Victoria Concordia Crescit
06-09-2010 21:34
aceldama Offline
Code Ninja

*fap* *fap* *fap*
08-09-2010 14:58
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2010 15:06 )Sugar Wrote:  Hey to all my lovely fans!!
just to let you know im back on ss tomorro day from 11am
also I have a consultation for a boob job next week! Just hope u all support me!!
Love 2 all
xxxxx HeartHeartHeart

Oh fuck no. This is not what I wanted to come back to. What an unwelcome, if not entirely unexpected, development.

Sugar, I posted a response in China's thread when she made her announcement, but to be honest I think I was a bit too polite and went down the unnecessary appeasement route too easily. Now you want to ruin your natural self as well; well I'm sorry but no, I don't agree with it and I won't support it or respect it. Please, please don't do it.

You're in an industry full of fake big-boobed blondes, why would you want to join that herd - where one girl just merges into the next, and when you've seen one you've seen them all - when you stand out from it and shine as the natural thing of beauty that you are.

It seems nobody here wants you to get them done, so what does that tell you? or do you think some people are holding back from calling you because your boobs are too small? of course not; you're beautiful and you can't be made any better, you can only be made worse.

I don't mean to seem angry or disrespectful, but this goes beyond the simple disappointment of an unobtainable pretty girl on the internet wanting to change herself. So many girls are growing up hating their bodies, feeling worthless, and thinking surgery is their only option to be beautiful; it breaks my heart, it really does. Now, you may not have those psychological and selfconscious reasons for doing it, but it's still totally unnecessary and really rather sad. You should be confident and proud of what you are. Bigger boobs are not better boobs.

I think we'd all welcome some feedback from you on our comments, all of which seem in complete agreement that we love you as you are, and a boob-job is just a bad idea.

I'm sorry I had to type all that, but you gave me no choice. I hope you're listening to us.

If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have bothered. x
08-09-2010 21:21
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Really glad to see you back on the forum lucent-x and many thanks for that extensive and very well worded post on this subject.I hope that it will have some influence on the decision which sugar makes we have all made our various pleas to her im sure that she has read them but ultimately the decision will rest with her and her alone.
Ive said in an earlier post that we have all given our opinions and that they would seem to be a unanimous no regarding her intentions to have breast enlargement all we can now do is hope that these will have some influence.Thanks again lucent-x and really great to have you back with us.SadSadSad

08-09-2010 21:33
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Some caps of the gorgeous and adorable sugar taken tonight between 9:35 and 9:50

[Image: 20100908_sugar_2.jpg] [Image: 20100908_sugar_3.jpg]
[Image: 20100908_sugar_4.jpg] [Image: 20100908_sugar_5.jpg]
[Image: 20100908_sugar_6.jpg] [Image: 20100908_sugar_7.jpg]
[Image: 20100908_sugar_8.jpg] [Image: 20100908_sugar_9.jpg]
[Image: 20100908_sugar_10.jpg] [Image: 20100908_sugar_11.jpg]

08-09-2010 21:54
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Last 30 mins of tonight's show Smile