cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 83 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

Jessica Lloyd

lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jessica Lloyd
(26-01-2011 19:52 )JessicaLloyd Wrote:  ...as been a B cup as I was before my op I didnt feel the size was enough, so from about the age of 16 I said 1 day I'm getting my boobs done.

So as a young girl you (wrongly) had reason to believe your body was inadequate; and now you've decided to become part of the cause for that feeling of inadequacy, so more generations of young girls continue to feel pressured with a negative body image and made to feel the same as you did. Sad

(26-01-2011 19:52 )JessicaLloyd Wrote:  You will be busy this year with these kind of debates as I'm not the only 1 of the sexstation girls to go bigger in 2011.

Well I for one will continue to make posts against uneccesary boob-jobs, in the hope that maybe something I say can make even one of the girls think twice.
26-01-2011 21:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Yet again one of the ladies comes on here says they are having a boob job and some people go completely over the top with their reactions. If Jess's life, its her body just accept it! Good luck to you Jess, im sure they will look great![/align]
26-01-2011 22:17
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

Well said Mogga!
Look Jess its like this baby!
Its your body, there your breast, its your own hard earned cash you spent on them & its definatly your choice!
So do you really care what anyone thinks about your decision? Thought not!!!!!
Thats why we love you! lol
See you soon baby!

Sensi

http://www.theundercoverlover.com
http://www.thedirtycleaner.com
26-01-2011 23:30
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Well the end of jessicas last post was a little silly we dont need names as it will soon become fairly obvious who is having boob jobs when they have their ops.Im with lucent x on this one and always will be his comments make the most sense and im fairly sure most men prefer natural over enhanced fake breasts anyway.SadSadSad

Victoria Concordia Crescit
27-01-2011 00:29
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(26-01-2011 22:17 )mogga Wrote:  Yet again one of the ladies comes on here says they are having a boob job and some people go completely over the top with their reactions. If Jess's life, its her body just accept it! Good luck to you Jess, im sure they will look great![/align]

Sorry pal none of these reactions are over the top.Just reasoned arguments from both sides.If you feel they are over the top then Jess's replies would also be over the top which I take it you would'nt agree with .

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
27-01-2011 11:10
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Maybe one day some of you will realise that its got nothing to do with us, its her choice! Our opinions dont matter and are completely irelevant. For what its worth, i do prefer real ones too, but its not my body and its not what i think that matters.
27-01-2011 12:58
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2011 12:58 )mogga Wrote:  Maybe one day some of you will realise that its got nothing to do with us, its her choice! Our opinions dont matter and are completely irelevant. For what its worth, i do prefer real ones too, but its not my body and its not what i think that matters.

You are familiar with the concept of a discussion forum right?

Nobody here has suggested that it isn't Jess's choice or that she should do as we say, no one is telling her what to do.

My posts are not simply about just 'preferring natural breasts', I'm addressing a bigger issue - no pun intended - and as I said in my last post, I will continue to do so in the hope that something I say may make a difference to someone. I've seen that difference, the value gained by someone from the realisation of genuine self-confidence is more beneficial and lasting than any symptom-treating superficial fix.

I want to make it clear again, I am not making these posts to get at Jess, or upset or disrespect her in any way. As I said, I think she's a beautiful girl and I've no reason to think that she's anything less than a lovely person as well.
27-01-2011 21:14
mh92 Offline
Junior Poster

I'm going to agree with Lucent, I do prefer natural, BUT fake can look good, if they suit the girl, and no doubt Jess has done what she wants and has got the size she wants, and which will no doubt look good.

I think if people on here don't like the fact Jess is getting a boob job and ones who only care about her boobs, then can you really call yourself a fan of Jess?

I think it's Jess' choice and we should accept that and support her as by the sounds of it, it will make her happier.

Jess hope you're ok as judging from your last post you've had it.
28-01-2011 09:10
Charlemagne Offline

Jessica's probably looking forward to having implants
It will be something that she's planned and saved for.

Jessica will still be Sexstations naughtiest babe only now she'll have big boobs as well.Big Grin

Now can we get back to talking about her fantastic ass.
28-01-2011 09:28
mrsmith Offline
Senior Poster

Well, I for one can't wait to see Jess unveil her new assets on the show, and I'm looking forward to giving her a call again.

Any of the SS24 team know what date she is coming back?
28-01-2011 12:07

gemma hiles