cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 83 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

Jessica Lloyd

linnlk85 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Jessica Lloyd
i'll second that ABW,one of the main reasons i watch sexstation is the fact most of the performers are natural and look like "real" women never the less,she she must see some benefit in doing it if that is the case,but i think she's fine the way she is.
24-01-2011 17:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JessicaLloyd Offline
Junior Poster

Just had a quick nosey at your comments guys, while I'm at home, it's great to hear that 'certain' fans think no further than a girls breasts, I have of course been natural ever since I started my modelling career, but a long time before I even considerd modelling I wanted to enhance my boobs sometime in the future. It was always a part of my body I myself wasnt happy with. If certain guys prefer natural only then that's there choice only, my decsion to enhance my boobs was for ME as a person and what I wanted, not what others wanted or for my career.

Whatever somebody does will never please everyone and I guess having my boobs done is no exception to that, so to my fans that were only fans because of my small natural boobies and nothing more then sorry guys you will have to feast your eyes on somebody else, I'm happy (apart from been very sore still lol) and thats all that matters to me.
24-01-2011 18:09
gjm1968 Offline
Apprentice Poster

All that matters is you are happy,hope your not sore for to long. I for one am looking for to your new boobies.Smile
24-01-2011 19:04
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

(24-01-2011 18:09 )JessicaLloyd Wrote:  Just had a quick nosey at your comments guys, while I'm at home, it's great to hear that 'certain' fans think no further than a girls breasts, I have of course been natural ever since I started my modelling career, but a long time before I even considerd modelling I wanted to enhance my boobs sometime in the future. It was always a part of my body I myself wasnt happy with. If certain guys prefer natural only then that's there choice only, my decsion to enhance my boobs was for ME as a person and what I wanted, not what others wanted or for my career.

Whatever somebody does will never please everyone and I guess having my boobs done is no exception to that, so to my fans that were only fans because of my small natural boobies and nothing more then sorry guys you will have to feast your eyes on somebody else, I'm happy (apart from been very sore still lol) and thats all that matters to me.

Sorry about that Jess! I am a fan of yours as a performer and the way you've always looked. I do understand that you have your own reasons for having your enhancement and do totally respect your choice and decision and wish only for you to be happy with your new breasts and that they bring you everything you've always wanted. Yes, my preference is for natural, but YOU are the only one that matters here, so all the best and looking forward to seeing them - and you - very soon!
24-01-2011 20:03
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 18:09 )JessicaLloyd Wrote:  ...

Hmmm, do I make a post on this or do I leave it? Given I was probably a bit harsh on Sugar and her proposed boob-job, I've had to think a bit about this, however, I guess it must be done...

Jess, you really didn't need a boob-job, and your reason 'to enhance my boobs was for ME as a person' surely can't be the whole story - how on earth do bigger boobs make you better or add to you as a person? You're a stunningly beautiful woman, so you can't be lacking in confidence, particularly in your chosen line of work. If that really is your reason for having the surgery, how would you explain it to a young girl? Just think what message that would that give her, would you be happy sending her out into the world with that message?

The happiest people in the world are not the best looking ones, they're the ones who recognise that subjective physical polish is not important, and that accepting yourself for who you are and what you are is the ultimate confidence boost.

I don't mean any disrespect by any of this, I really don't, I'm just disappointed for you that you felt the need to do it; you haven't lost a fan.
24-01-2011 22:44
mh92 Offline
Junior Poster

So what if Jess is going to get her boobs done, quite a few of the other girls have it done on sexstation and in the industry, I'm personally not the biggest fan of fake boobs although on some girls i do quite like them, it just varies on the girl and the size they are and think your boobs Jess are very nice as they are, but boobs isn't everything, there is the rest of jess' sexy body as well, and it what makes Jess happy, and if Jess wants fake boobs, then she wants them, you can't really call yourself a fan if you only care about the boobs, you have to care about the person. Go for it Jess if it makes you happy Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2011 09:29 by mh92.)
25-01-2011 09:27
mrsmith Offline
Senior Poster

Jess, do what's best for you. You are a beautiful woman (on screen and in person)
25-01-2011 20:06
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 18:09 )JessicaLloyd Wrote:  Just had a quick nosey at your comments guys, while I'm at home, it's great to hear that 'certain' fans think no further than a girls breasts, I have of course been natural ever since I started my modelling career, but a long time before I even considerd modelling I wanted to enhance my boobs sometime in the future. It was always a part of my body I myself wasnt happy with. If certain guys prefer natural only then that's there choice only, my decsion to enhance my boobs was for ME as a person and what I wanted, not what others wanted or for my career.

Well,Jess you are one of the most naturally curvy models there is(lovely hourglass figure etc)I suspect what some people are driving at here is that almost without exception all the models who have boob jobs always say they have done it for themselves and nothing to do with their chosen career.(i.e glamour modelling)Which pays the bills.
Personally and this is not a dig at you I would be pleasantly surprised if a model came onto this forum and said 'I'm having my boobs done because it will enhance my career prospects'.
I am a fan of many types of girls but I always prefer natural girls staying natural rather than changing.It's different if a girl arrives on our screens already enhanced because we don't know what they looked like before.I'm thinking here of a Kelly Bell type.
People will always make comparisons with how you looked pre-op.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
26-01-2011 17:31
JessicaLloyd Offline
Junior Poster

(26-01-2011 17:31 )speedybert Wrote:  I would be pleasantly surprised if a model came onto this forum and said 'I'm having my boobs done because it will enhance my career prospects'.

Whether you and certain other members of this forum think all models in this industry have boobs jobs to further there career is really rather funny from where I stand.

It really does prove you don't know much about the person you watch performing for your enjoyment, you think just because she gets her kit off in 1 of her chosen careers, making her boobs bigger MUST be for helping her along further etc!!
For me, you are way off the mark as I would never get a boob job to help my modelling career, I think I have done quiet ok without the need to get 1 to keep me earning.

As pointed out in my 1st reply, the reason I had a boob job was for me, myself, yes guys try to understand it!! Sometimes people decide to have cosmetic surgery for allsorts of reasons belive it or not, and mine was because there something I have always wanted! Been naturally curvy I always wanted bigger boobs to balance my look, as been a B cup as I was before my op I didnt feel the size was enough, so from about the age of 16 I said 1 day I'm getting my boobs done.

So guys please try to see not all girls you watch and that are models have bigger boobs for there career, many including myself have them for more personal reasons!

You will be busy this year with these kind of debates as I'm not the only 1 of the sexstation girls to go bigger in 2011.

And no before you ask I wont mention names lol Smile))
26-01-2011 19:52
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(26-01-2011 19:52 )JessicaLloyd Wrote:  
(26-01-2011 17:31 )speedybert Wrote:  I would be pleasantly surprised if a model came onto this forum and said 'I'm having my boobs done because it will enhance my career prospects'.

Whether you and certain other members of this forum think all models in this industry have boobs jobs to further there career is really rather funny from where I stand.

It really does prove you don't know much about the person you watch performing for your enjoyment, you think just because she gets her kit off in 1 of her chosen careers, making her boobs bigger MUST be for helping her along further etc!!
Glamour models getting boob jobs in no way helps further their careers?I must admit that's a new angle on that one,bearing in mind the number of glamour models who have had and are going to have surgery
For me, you are way off the mark as I would never get a boob job to help my modelling career, I think I have done quiet ok without the need to get 1 to keep me earning
Huh

As pointed out in my 1st reply, the reason I had a boob job was for me, myself, yes guys try to understand it!! Sometimes people decide to have cosmetic surgery for allsorts of reasons belive it or not, and mine was because there something I have always wanted! Been naturally curvy I always wanted bigger boobs to balance my look, as been a B cup as I was before my op I didnt feel the size was enough, so from about the age of 16 I said 1 day I'm getting my boobs done.
shame that you feel you need 'balancing' Jess.You look fine from where I am usually sitting.

So guys please try to see not all girls you watch and that are models have bigger boobs for there career, many including myself have them for more personal reasons!
can you honestly blame me and some of the other forum members for thinking this?

You will be busy this year with these kind of debates as I'm not the only 1 of the sexstation girls to go bigger in 2011.

And no before you ask I wont mention names lol Smile))

Don't get me wrong Jess they're yours and you do with them what you like Big Grin,not up to me!!but it just so happens we will be able to see the results because of what you do,which if we were fans of natural Jess may be a disappointment to some.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
26-01-2011 20:41

gemma hiles