Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

My top Partyland Babes - Discuss!

raspberry Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: My top Partyland Babes - Discuss!
Gentlemen

Thanks for your responses - an interesting debate. I'm somewaht staggered that only Rammyrascal shares my overwhelming admiration for Daryl - surely she has taken Partyland to a new level.

I still say my choices trump yours, as I've given compelling reasons - go on convince me otherwise - what is it you like about these babes who are apparently more gorgeous than Daryl!

Good debate!
09-09-2009 23:39
Find all posts by this user
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I have to admit I have'nt watched Partyland for ages, but one girl who seems to have been missed out here is Candy, has she moved away from the cellcast stable.
10-09-2009 21:08
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(10-09-2009 21:08 )matt38 Wrote:  I have to admit I have'nt watched Partyland for ages, but one girl who seems to have been missed out here is Candy, has she moved away from the cellcast stable.

She said she would be back in January 2010
Check out these 2 posts
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid181872
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid183118
11-09-2009 11:52
richardmacn Offline
Apprentice Poster

Daryl does have wonderful, big, natural boobs, which is great to see when most of the girls have implants. However, it's the girl, not the implants, that I go for - although there's one girl (not on PL)I won't mention by name who is very filthy and pretty but I hate it when she takes her bra off and the phrase "joke-shop tits" starts running round my brain...

But my PL favourites are Reede... ohhh Reede... mmm... that hair, those legs, that face, that unutterably filthy mind... those high heels...

And it was good when Lolly was on, too. But she wasn't quite a regular.

And Jada! What a hottie. Everything I said about Reede goes for her too.

My other favourite (of the original PL girls) is Caty, whose liking for the ladies seems unfeigned.

Of the Babestation babes who've turned up I'm particularly keen on Charlie, Camilla, and Jemma Jey, who is possibly the most enthusiastically filthy girl I've seen on these channels... and much as I fancy her, I have to admit that there's the occasional shot of her boobs which let you know they're not real and it can be a bit off-putting.

But, you know, I think I'd get past that if I ever actually got lucky.

She and Reede were talking about sharing a bed together the other night. My imagination not only ran riot, it set off a couple of small wars and pissed in the punch at the most exclusive parties..
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2009 13:54 by richardmacn.)
15-09-2009 13:53
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(15-09-2009 13:53 )richardmacn Wrote:  Daryl does have wonderful, big, natural boobs, which is great to see when most of the girls have implants.

Hate to break it to you but Daryl has implants.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2009 15:39 by tsurugi.)
15-09-2009 14:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV