babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Hi guys - A message from Candy

rangersman Offline

RE: hi guys....
Candy. pls reply to myspace request.luv ya.
xxSmile
04-06-2009 13:48
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: hi guys....
xcandyx Wrote:Just quick note... i noticed a few are complaining of lack of movement, boobs out etc on PL, please be aware that rules and regulations for PL are different to what we worked to on babecast. This is due to the channel being on freeview as well as sky. They have a different policy.
Hi Candy, sorry for the belated greeting but I've only just discovered this thread.

Thank you very much for the above info. If only I could have been told that by the Cellcast individuals who are members here it would have saved me a lot of aggro.
04-06-2009 15:51
KANDIKAY Offline
Junior Poster

Exclamation XxX
Well Guys, just a quick note to all my fans!!

You will notice i have dissapeared from your screens and Partyland TV!! .... please go to my Myspace page for details!

myspace.com/xCandx

Love Candy xxx

Heart
20-07-2009 13:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: XxX
(20-07-2009 13:38 )xcandyx Wrote:  Well Guys, just a quick note to all my fans!!

You will notice i have dissapeared from your screens and Partyland TV!! .... please go to my Myspace page for details!

myspace.com/xCandx

Love Candy xxx

Heart

Sorry to hear that hun. I went to your my space but i don't have an account Sad.

Can any 1 fill me in on the details plz?

Thanks

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
20-07-2009 13:58
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Quote:Hey Guys..... well, some news for all of you!! i wont be appearing on your screens for a while, i am currently taking a bit of time out to enjoy some travelling with my sister! We will be off exploring and getting up to no good in a number of different countries! i think u can imagin what am talking about. lol...xxx i will however be back on your favourite adult channels by January 2010. In the mean time, i will try update this site as much as i can.... and will keep myself sexy ready for my return! Have fun ... Love you, CANDY XXXXX
20-07-2009 14:01
skully Offline

Cheers for that Chilly Wink.

Hi Candy,

Enjoy your time off, I hope you have fun on your travels Wink.

Skully.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
20-07-2009 16:11
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

im really going to miss that left boob
20-07-2009 19:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

NO CANDY TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

seriosuly hope you and your sister have a fantastic time where ever you travel and look forward to hearing all about your naughty antics

for those who dont have myspace this is what candy has posted on her page

"Hey Guys..... well, some news for all of you!! i wont be appearing on your screens for a while, i am currently taking a bit of time out to enjoy some travelling with my sister! We will be off exploring and getting up to no good in a number of different countries! i think u can imagin what am talking about. lol...xxx i will however be back on your favourite adult channels by January 2010. In the mean time, i will try update this site as much as i can.... and will keep myself sexy ready for my return! Have fun ... Love you, CANDY XXXXX "

ps ill miss every inch of you not just your left boob lol

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2009 11:34 by Rammyrascal.)
22-07-2009 11:32
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Candy you were right hot on screen, I will miss you!!!

Love
DOCTOR JOHN
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XX

^wow now that is a lot of kisses!

Rolleyes

anymore girls and I will explode!
22-07-2009 19:19
KANDIKAY Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Guys!
hope your all enjoying the show while i am away....

i uploaded some new pics and vid's to my myspace account...just to keep you lot happy while i am away from your TV screens... lol!Tongue

Take a look.... myspace.com/xCandx

Lots of sexi love.... Candy xxxxxxxxxxHeart
03-08-2009 13:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV