* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

My top Partyland Babes - Discuss!

raspberry Offline
Apprentice Poster

My top Partyland Babes - Discuss!
Here's my list of top partyland / party girls babes - do you agree?

1) Daryl Morgan - magnificent breasts, a superb figure and a northern sassiness which sets her apart. You know you will thoroughly enjoy the time spent with Daryl.

2) Lily Romain - she's always had the assets - gorgeous boobs and striking Slavic looks - but now she is really using them to great effect. So much more horny now than when she started.

3) Kelly Parker - superficially a cute blonde with a trim and busty figure. But on the phone she is straightforward and filthy - a treat.

4) Reede Fox - looks as though she would enjoy whatever you do with her - a wanton, lusty, depraved babe.

5) Ella Jolie - first time I saws her, did a double take, could it be Eva Longoria? OK maybe not, but Ella's sylph-like figure makes a delightful contrast to her more voluptuous colleagues.

6) Louise Porter - has all the assets to be knocking on the door of top spot, but I feel she needs to learn how to really use those impressive breasts and huge arse to excite and there's no academy to teach that. If she sticks at it, she's the one to watch.

7) Finally a word for Paige, who despite never revealing herself, always manages to tempt and entertain.

Hey these are just my opinions - anyone want to champion their top babes?
08-09-2009 21:35
Find all posts by this user
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

RE: My top Partyland Babes - Discuss!
I got to say Daryl is a stunner but as for the top babe on Partyland I think its more likely to be a showdown between Camilla & Reede for that position.
But Daryl would be in my top 10.
08-09-2009 21:49
snoopy Offline
Senior Poster

caty, ella, paige and camilla
08-09-2009 22:00
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Well - Lilly Roma has moved to Bangbabes, and she looks even better on Bangbabes.

As for my favourite PartyLand babes, it would be Camilla, Charlie, Daryl, Alex and Reede.
08-09-2009 22:06
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I would like to add Roxanne to that list, if anyone knows where she is that is. I would comment on her but i have forgotten what she looks like.
08-09-2009 22:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Camilla and daryl are the only ones on the whole of cellcast that i like so will go with them.
09-09-2009 00:15
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

Between Caty and Camilla for me
Daryl might just scrape my top 5 Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2009 00:51 by Phoenix.)
09-09-2009 00:51
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

All the girls now appear on all the channels, but if we're only counting those who now appear most often on PL my choice would have to be Caty, Ella, Paige, Rachel and Camilla. I'd also like to add Geri but can't remember how often she's been on PL.

But I also agree wholeheartedly with this:
(08-09-2009 21:35 )raspberry Wrote:  Daryl Morgan . . . . . a northern sassiness which sets her apart.

I've never called her but I really enjoy her style when she's on the mic.

Edit: I've just noticed that while the thread title only says PL, PG is mentioned in the opening post, so I'll have to add Amanda. And as a couple of babes have been mentioned who are no longer with Cellcast I will have to add the best babe EVER to appear on PG (old or new version), Anna.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2009 03:31 by vila.)
09-09-2009 02:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

who is kelly parker? presume you mean kelly.

agree with most of them but id have alex adams instead of ella. also remember louise has only been on the babechannels 2 months

Piper Niven Superfan
09-09-2009 12:24
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

not much mention of the strikingly stunning alex adams? assuming she is still an official partyland babe (all the cellcast babe/channel shuffling confuses me). for some reason it took a while for her to grab my attention but she's now easily my top PL babe, followed by roxanne and then ella. for me daryl is way off the pace in terms of beauty if not performance. just my opinion though.
09-09-2009 18:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV