babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(10-01-2012 15:15 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  if as stated at one time aimee was on the phone to a girl caller i wouldnt be very impressed by megan keep interrupting and wanting to know what was going on whilst i was paying for the call

I doubt the girl callers have to pay (especially if she's calling from the changing room laugh)

And I don't think there's alot of luck involved either bladewave
10-01-2012 15:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DAVEGIL12 Offline
Banned

[split] Charlie C - Daytime Caps & Vids
get hannah and charlie c and night time stop mucking round put them daytime they are to good for daytime put tiffany and dani oniell on daytime they never go topless on night time show
dani oniell and tiffany never go compley topless i bet charlie c and hannah would try and see new talent babestastion that what u need u ckeep put them on daytime good see lori back on thank your no1 fan
10-01-2012 16:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-01-2012 14:33 )Topman 47 Wrote:  I don't normally comment on BS because I very rarely watch it because of the reasons already given.

So boys switch off like I do and watch channels that are more interesting which IMO RLC is top of the pops because they are proactive with many varied girls not like Elite who again IMO only use "Barbie Dolls". Storm did seem to be improving but appear to losing girls at a rapid rate once again.

wouldnt call moness on elite a barbie doll

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2012 16:35
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

(10-01-2012 16:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wouldnt call moness on elite a barbie doll
No Rammy I agree an exception to the rest

10-01-2012 17:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: bs tide of resentment
(10-01-2012 14:14 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  i think if this continues to be the case the other girls will start working to rule and we as viewers will be left with the same level of content for both day and night shows.
Work to rule? Militancy? One out, all out? Wink

I think the chopping & changing on Sky909/FV97 is a bit silly. It's like going to a KFC one night, then the next night it's become McDonald's, then Burger King. You'd drive away ALL your customers (or send them mad).

I know the argument is that BS Blue is doing worse than BS1 or BS Xtra, but what is the actual difference between the channels? None, as far as I can see Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-01-2012 17:34
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

So a lot of people on here hate the constant interruptions on the shows but not sure having a go at Megan is fair when all she doing is what BS is paying her for, so i think its better to blame BS for it an not Megan. But i would rather see Megan on the phones instead of doing the job she is doing for BS.
10-01-2012 18:26
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

(10-01-2012 18:26 )dionnelover09 Wrote:  So a lot of people on here hate the constant interruptions on the shows but not sure having a go at Megan is fair when all she doing is what BS is paying her for, so i think its better to blame BS for it an not Megan. But i would rather see Megan on the phones instead of doing the job she is doing for BS.

Well said, I am getting pissed off with all the Megan hate on here. I don't like Geri's interruptions, but I do not post on here every 5 minutes like others do. It's sample, when Geri is on I don't watch.
10-01-2012 20:30
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Think Geri got the same sort of stuff when she was only presenting, it seems to have died down when she started to go on the phones/beds more.
10-01-2012 20:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not having a go at megan as she's only doing her job. what i get annoyed at is the ridiculous number of times bs send her on, she can be sent on a lot less

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2012 20:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bs had a better night highlighted by the good debut of nicole, but bs had its usual niggles last night especially with babes camera hogging and other babes not getting a look in because of it

Piper Niven Superfan
11-01-2012 11:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV