babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(10-01-2012 01:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i can be at times, but nowhere near as bad as babestation is

But at least you can change the channel with babestation Wink
10-01-2012 01:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bs had another poor night last night, especially too many interruptions from megan, coming on every 2 sodding minutes to plug stuff, totally ridiculous, cramming the beds with babes and cherri. what was the point of her being on last night. the main gripe was cherri not going topless, according to cherri/charlene she wasnt being allowed to Sad and she shouldnt been on last night as long as she was since she wasnt being allowed to go topless, should have just been on till 10pm and that is it, thought her performance as a whole was boring (sorry cherri fans)

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2012 10:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

dont know why u didnt just watch Vicoria on Elite then !! saw what was happening on the show and turned over to elite and then had a good nights sleep only one way of showing u dont like whats going on surely they get viewer figures. moaning and still watching doesnt seem to be working

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-01-2012 11:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-09-2011 14:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Sure is that simple, I've said it countless times myself when people are constantly slagging off a babe or channel, if you don't like it or her don't watch instead of keep slagging her or the channel off.

I think Rammy should take his own advice ^^^ and do what he tells people to do if anyone slags off Elite TV and their girls . He originally posted the above in the Elite chat and discussion thread
I agree with what he says though , BS did have a poor night last night , they need a new channel if they are going to continue to show Masti nights and dirty wives on the BS Blue channel , this scenario has a detrimental effect on the other 2 channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 12:37 by mr mystery.)
10-01-2012 12:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Point taken but was watching bs largely last night because kandi and dani were on and they are 2 of my fav bs babes, agree bs do need another channel as it does affect the other 2 channels, but they also need to cut down on the interruptions and ads, if bs do that they can be back to their best.

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2012 13:55
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

bs tide of resentment
i think that some resentment may begin to appear if certain performers on the nightshow refuse to go topless,megan moore is now the only presenter who doesnt and tiffany is apart from the daygirls who make some appearances the only official night girl who doesnt go fully topless.
i think if this continues to be the case the other girls will start working to rule and we as viewers will be left with the same level of content for both day and night shows.
if it was me working with the two people in question i wouldnt be happy if they were on the same pay as me
furthermore last nights cherri pic offer which was partially then fully censored was a complete cock up what was the point of tit censorship on the second offer but not the first
p.s i was uinder the impression that 241 was banned at the moment but we have seen several instances of it recently which is good but how come if its legal again bs is the only one doing it
p.s could we have at least one channel that has no presenter turning up on screen every 90 seconds and has a license to allow for the strongest legal content many thanks

im always open to positive change
10-01-2012 14:14
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

I don't normally comment on BS because I very rarely watch it because of the reasons already given.

So boys switch off like I do and watch channels that are more interesting which IMO RLC is top of the pops because they are proactive with many varied girls not like Elite who again IMO only use "Barbie Dolls". Storm did seem to be improving but appear to losing girls at a rapid rate once again.

10-01-2012 14:33
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

totally agree topman,with wher the best shows are atBig Laugh
10-01-2012 14:36
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

if as stated at one time aimee was on the phone to a girl caller i wouldnt be very impressed by megan keep interrupting and wanting to know what was going on whilst i was paying for the call
10-01-2012 15:15
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I just think BS are incredibly lucky that they are the only channel that girls call into
10-01-2012 15:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV