babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2012 18:58 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I only had enough patience to watch BS until midnight before I had to change the channel before I hurled the remote at the tv. I think Megan M should just fuck off to QVC or something because then she can chat shit til her hearts content over the mic, but that's just my opinion.

I only watched BS live till 12am myself , i recorded the rest , you can fast forward through the Megan interruptions , adverts etc on a recording Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-01-2012 19:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Man was that weird! Paige and Daryl on Xtra, then all of a sudden the ads take over for nearly ten minutes, all the while the women on 909 are very red in the face and appear to be reacting to something, Lori having a glance at something too. Paige and Daryl appear back on screen for only a few minutes, to which Paige seems to have a tickle bladewave

I only wish we could have seen what was happening during those ten minutes when the OSG had taken over the screen BounceTongue

Anyone thinking the same thing? Lucky crew perhaps? Shame on me!
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 03:01 by mrmann.)
06-01-2012 02:46
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

No Chesclah I have have not broken my New Years resolution as tonight I only watched Kelly Bell on Elite TV. so i do not know what crap was served up on Babestation unless I read the posts on this thread tomorrow
06-01-2012 04:02
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2012 02:46 )mrmann Wrote:  Paige and Daryl on Xtra
i must be tuning in at the wrong time, all ive seen tonight was ella, lori and lacey. bummed that i missed daryl, havent seen her on in ages.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 05:02 by oklahoma001.)
06-01-2012 05:02
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(05-01-2012 19:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 18:58 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I only had enough patience to watch BS until midnight before I had to change the channel before I hurled the remote at the tv. I think Megan M should just fuck off to QVC or something because then she can chat shit til her hearts content over the mic, but that's just my opinion.

I only watched BS live till 12am myself , i recorded the rest , you can fast forward through the Megan interruptions , adverts etc on a recording Smile

Just wish there was a 'Megan only' fast forward button you could use during a call laugh

Great show last night, I thought. Don't usually rate 2-in-a-bed that highly these days but Paige & Daryl were great comedy double-act, between calls.

Nice to see the girls have a bit of fun again, you don't even get any banter at change-over these days.
06-01-2012 08:14
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2012 02:46 )mrmann Wrote:  Man was that weird! Paige and Daryl on Xtra, then all of a sudden the ads take over for nearly ten minutes, all the while the women on 909 are very red in the face and appear to be reacting to something, Lori having a glance at something too. Paige and Daryl appear back on screen for only a few minutes, to which Paige seems to have a tickle bladewave

I only wish we could have seen what was happening during those ten minutes when the OSG had taken over the screen BounceTongue

Anyone thinking the same thing? Lucky crew perhaps? Shame on me!

I think your mind is probably running riot there somewhatSmile

Paige did say that the whole phone system went dead last night so that might be the reason. Would explain why all the girls were left looking bemused.
I know in the past that when an advert has gone up for several minutes midway through a session it was because the girl needed a toilet break. I know that as the girl herself told meBig Grin
06-01-2012 08:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^What about Paige's tickle Tongue

We need more of that!
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 14:37 by mrmann.)
06-01-2012 14:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well looks like they have killed off the Tease Hour !!!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-01-2012 17:40
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(06-01-2012 17:40 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well looks like they have killed off the Tease Hour !!!!

I noticed that too. Really poor decision. It allowed those girls that aren't fully comfortable to do nights the chance to show a little more than usual, and allowed fans of theirs to have a slightly more adult conversation with them. Puzzling why they would ditch it. Maybe the remaining girls don't want to do it.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-01-2012 17:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2012 17:53 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 17:40 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well looks like they have killed off the Tease Hour !!!!

I noticed that too. Really poor decision. It allowed those girls that aren't fully comfortable to do nights the chance to show a little more than usual, and allowed fans of theirs to have a slightly more adult conversation with them. Puzzling why they would ditch it. Maybe the remaining girls don't want to do it.

Only realised they had when saw a tweet from charlie C saying they have killed it off Apparently its because of Masti nights and Dirty Wives its a pity because that was the section i would ring up. depends if its good if it means get to chat to certain girls earlier then would have been great but i think it just means they can have lolly and lori on at the same time

get the feeling the girls who did the tease hour are not happy who can blame them

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 18:38 by HannahsPet.)
06-01-2012 18:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV