Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ Amazing how relaxed I feel right now! Smile
05-01-2012 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(04-01-2012 18:28 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Last night would of been a great show but as usual Megan ruins it by constantly interupting the girls. Like Bytor I wish BS would stop putting Megan on mic duties and put her on the phones because then we wouldn't have to constantly hear her banging on forever about the same thing over and over again due to the fact that she is constantly repeating herself, which means what should only take a minute or two with any other girl takes Megan fucking forever. Megan say it once and then fuck off for half an hour or even better come back when the girls are changing over and let us the viewer/caller enjoy the girls in peace because it's us that give BS the money to pay your fucking wages. Anyway, here's to hoping Megan doesn't ruin another night tonight but i'm not going to hold my breath.

But that might be (a) what the viewers want and (b) common sense. Do you not understand neither of these things are allowed? Go and give yourself a severe talking to, we cant have this sort of sensible attitude, it just won't do Wink

05-01-2012 00:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-01-2012 00:17 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well it's damn nice to see Amanda & Megan putting on a genuine 2-4-1 for a change. Big GrinTongueBig Grin And they even have the oil out. SurprisedeekSurprised

indeed it was, but it was ruined by meganinterruptionitisSad and ads for bsxtreme

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2012 01:10
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

My New Years resolution is not to switch on to a Babestation channel because I know it is going to be crap, compared to RLC & Elite
05-01-2012 01:58
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

^ Im fully expecting that 'New Years Resolution' to be broken within 24 hours. . . You'v already broken it, haven't you? Tongue
05-01-2012 02:10
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

And now we are getting second helpings Tongue This time it's Megan & Ava getting up close & personal. Wink

Deffinately the best channel to watch tonight. Surprised And I never thought I'd be saying that about Babestation. eek

But I always said. If they gave us back a decent clean webstream, I'd start watching & capping again. Wink
05-01-2012 04:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the only thing i liked about bs last night was the 241's with amanda & megan and ava & megan, otherwise it was ruined by the usual gripes; osg's and interruptionitis Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2012 10:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I thought there was some fairly good stuff shown on BS1 for most of the night if you take into account the more restricted rules that the channels now operate under . It made a pleasant change to see girls actually touching when doing 2-4-1's , it was also good to see Megan Coxxx and Ava doing another decent for today's standards 2-4-1 about 3am ish . Ava's solo POV oily section was good and so was Amanda's and Megan Coxxx's as well , Ella also made a appearance late on BS1 . So to sum things up on BS1 last night , contact 2-4-1's were shown on and off for most of the night , good oily solo POV section were shown and good naked POV sections were also shown .
Megan Moore appeared on the phones a few times to add a bit of variety , she appeared on screen with Amanda for a very short time doing a 2-4-1 , Amanda playfully slapped her ass a few times and untied her top , Megan then made a swift exit laugh . So like i said there was some fairly for today's standard decent stuff on BS1 last night Smile .
The down side was the interruptions and Osg's , but BS is not the only channel that takes this approach nowadays , other channels have caught on this aggressive style of advertising may have it's rewards revenue wise so have copied them (Elite)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 17:45 by mr mystery.)
05-01-2012 17:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

good lineup tonight in fact if u replaced dani with kandi would prob be my top dreamteam lineup lets see them mess it up

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-01-2012 18:53
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I only had enough patience to watch BS until midnight before I had to change the channel before I hurled the remote at the tv. I think Megan M should just fuck off to QVC or something because then she can chat shit til her hearts content over the mic, but that's just my opinion.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
05-01-2012 18:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV