babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Just a thought this. On nights where all 3 BS channels are in operation how about having 6 babes in. Operate an hour on and hour off rotation system for solo stints for most of the night with the odd 2-4-1 thrown in now and again. If BS want to use 3-4-1 use them on BS Xtra and BS Blue between 5am and 5.30am. On nights with no BS Blue have 4 babes in instead of 6 using the same sort of rotation system and if BS want to use all 4 babes on screen let them do it between 5am and 5.30 on BS Xtra. Either I am clearly mad or I may even be suffering from an outbreak of common sense Rolleyes. I'm off to seek help, I have clearly lost the plot Rolleyes, that of course assumes I ever had the plot in the first place laugh

12-12-2011 17:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2011 17:39 )snookered147 Wrote:  Just a thought this. On nights where all 3 BS channels are in operation how about having 6 babes in. Operate an hour on and hour off rotation system for solo stints for most of the night with the odd 2-4-1 thrown in now and again. If BS want to use 3-4-1 use them on BS Xtra and BS Blue between 5am and 5.30am. On nights with no BS Blue have 4 babes in instead of 6 using the same sort of rotation system and if BS want to use all 4 babes on screen let them do it between 5am and 5.30 on BS Xtra. Either I am clearly mad or I may even be suffering from an outbreak of common sense Rolleyes. I'm off to seek help, I have clearly lost the plot Rolleyes, that of course assumes I ever had the plot in the first place laugh

That's far too sensible I'm afraid. BS have obviously decided they can make more money by stuffing the beds with girls in the mistaken belief that they can maximise their income per bed time. Although this could conceivably work for a time I can see everybody eventually getting so pissed off with having to ring what looks essentially like a bus queue that they'll stop ringing altogether. And nobody is the slightest bit fooled into thinking these are 2-4-1s in any sense of the word other than possibly 2 times the income for BS.
How about having a boycott of all non-interactive 2/3/4-2-1s until BS see sense? I suppose it might mean that Lolly and the few girls who seem to get their own lengthy solo sessions would be the only ones getting calls, but at least it might have some effect. Could BS subsist indefinitely on fake girl callers and casual callers who've stumbled on the channels and don't mind someone having to shout at them over the assembled multitude?
12-12-2011 19:19
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Lolly is the only one of those I really like to watch, you can gladly take the rest away!!

(11-12-2011 23:21 )irishdude85 Wrote:  i swear if i see the indian twins, lolly, ella and camilla on the same night again
i'm going to fucking scream. this is rediculous.
12-12-2011 21:46
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Did she I'm shocked!! Well done to those who voted for the Lollster!!

(12-12-2011 00:02 )chesclah Wrote:  So Lolly wins 'babestation babe of the year' i'd concur with it 100% she is quite delicious. Though it does justify BS's decision to book her as much as they do. (yep i know someone is thinking "no, they only voted her no1 because she is so much.....zzz) for the Lolly haters, it does kinda show a sense of being out of touch with the gen public who obviously love the lollster. Wink
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 21:57 by mikedafc.)
12-12-2011 21:51
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i see that bs blue are taking text's as long the we dont see a lot of feet ones im ok with it

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
12-12-2011 22:11
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Though Masti Chat was on BS Blue channel tonight!!
12-12-2011 22:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

It is But says Blue on Sky EPG

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-12-2011 22:15
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(12-12-2011 22:11 )dave34 Wrote:  i see that bs blue are taking text's as long the we dont see a lot of feet ones im ok with it

Yeah, I used to send quite a few texts in, back in the day. I used to make an effort with them i.e. something that made the girls laugh, or maybe rhymed a bit as opposed to "Show us yer (insert random body part)" but I've no intention of getting involved this time.
They could make a real go of this just by giving a little thought to it but it will die a death again simply because of the half-arsed way they're going about it.
I would say maybe 75% of the texts sent are for a named girl, who is obviously going to be one of the girls on the bed at that time, but are hardly ever read out by her, because she's on a call, and I know from past experience how disappointing that is.
The answer is blindingly obvious, at least to me it is. All they have to do is save her texts until she finishes her section and she can read them out before she disappears to the dressing room for her break. She can read them as voice-over, maybe slipping onto the edge of the screen if it's a request. I certainly wouldn't mind waiting if it meant my text was definitely going to get read out by the right girl. If you're a fan you're going to keep watching anyway.
They've got a "send us ur txts" OSG up anyway, alot of the time, all it has to say is "(girls name) will reading you're texts in 10 minutes" or whatever and texters who aren't continually disappointed will be much more likely to continue using the service.

Callers aren't kept waiting while a text is read out.
The girls get more fun & banter out of it.
Texters aren't disappointed, so...
More texts will be sent in = more money for Cellcast.

Everyone Wins!
13-12-2011 06:29
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(12-12-2011 00:02 )chesclah Wrote:  So Lolly wins 'babestation babe of the year' i'd concur with it 100% she is quite delicious. Though it does justify BS's decision to book her as much as they do. (yep i know someone is thinking "no, they only voted her no1 because she is so much.....zzz) for the Lolly haters, it does kinda show a sense of being out of touch with the gen public who obviously love the lollster. Wink

I saw those lameass polls on twitter, noticed that Babestation got just about as many votes as all the other channels combined Big Grin Goes to show that The channel and its girls are much more appreciated on twitter than on this BS hating/Elite fanboy filled forum. Rolleyes
13-12-2011 07:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sorry smc the forum isnt just filled with bs hating/elite fanboys, there are also people like yourself who are the other way round who are bs fanboys and hate elite and make no attempt to hide this and other channels have their fanboys too as for lolly, the main bugbear/annoyance isnt lolly herself, its just the fact that when lolly is on babestation she is on pretty much all the time and other babestation babes that night dont get a look in and are hardly on compared to lolly

also dont think there are as many bs haters as you make out there are. more people like babestation and are just not happy with how the shows are at the moment with too many osg's, interruptions every 2 mins and cramming as many girls on the beds as possible. if bs listened to suggestions that are being made and acted on them then lots more people will praise bs

Piper Niven Superfan
13-12-2011 11:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV