babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
i swear if i see the indian twins, lolly, ella and camilla on the same night again
i'm going to fucking scream. this is rediculous.
11-12-2011 23:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Its only a personal view but I only like to call when the respective babe is doing a solo stint, the one on one contact with no other voices of other babes getting in the way of things is preferable to me Smile. All this 3 on a bed stuff just does not do anything for me I'm afraid Sad

11-12-2011 23:22
madkat Offline
Senior Poster

(11-12-2011 23:21 )irishdude85 Wrote:  i swear if i see the indian twins, lolly, ella and camilla on the same night again
i'm going to fucking scream. this is rediculous.

Ella's the only girl I like in that lot.

The only reason I'm here; Georgie Darby, Paige Tyler and Ella Jolie.
11-12-2011 23:29
chesclah Offline
Senior Poster

So Lolly wins 'babestation babe of the year' i'd concur with it 100% she is quite delicious. Though it does justify BS's decision to book her as much as they do. (yep i know someone is thinking "no, they only voted her no1 because she is so much.....zzz) for the Lolly haters, it does kinda show a sense of being out of touch with the gen public who obviously love the lollster. Wink
12-12-2011 00:02
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

The amount of air time she gets,she would win it,no one else gets a look in,as to the ZZZ, thats what she makes me do.And I am not a hater,just over kill on B/S part,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 01:46 by dogman.)
12-12-2011 01:41
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Nothing against Lolly or anyone else who seems to be favoured for BS1 solo stints, I'd just like to see a few of my favourite girls get the occasional full solo stint, without the burden of the old-style OSG still present on the other channels.

Camilla and Priya have been on numerous times since the new OSG went live on BS1 - If either have had a solo section of reasonable length on that channel, then I've obviously missed it. I only ever see them on Xtra and Blue - and most of the time not solo.
12-12-2011 04:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well last night was lollypriyatiffstation last night as they were hogging the channels last night and other babes that were on didnt really get a look in. dani amour especially who did her first stint and then dissapeared for well over an hour, maybe even 2hrs

Piper Niven Superfan
12-12-2011 09:33
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2011 09:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well last night was lollypriyatiffstation last night as they were hogging the channels last night and other babes that were on didnt really get a look in. dani amour especially who did her first stint and then dissapeared for well over an hour, maybe even 2hrs

when danni was on i had a brief trip down memory lane of the sport, she did do well though to be honest,always liked her ;D
12-12-2011 10:01
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

just dawned on me that maybe bs are now being sponsored by the implant surgeons society!that might explain why lolly,camilla,preti,priya seem to be always on screen.the natural girls dont get a fair outing.still it means 3 less channels to surf through most nights!
12-12-2011 16:16
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Just a thought but if BS are going a head with Masti Nights and Dirty Wives then how long before Lolly and the rest of the groundhog day crew will be on there too for the duration...after all it does make sense as they are so popular and make so much money compared to anyone else Rolleyes
12-12-2011 16:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV