babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Great to see so much of Megan tonight. After all when spending so much money calling one of those partially hidden girls on the bed I obviously don't want to see them. Much rather see mega mouth on the mic every 30 seconds bladewave
If ever there was a example of the definition of superfluous!!
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 08:20 by bytor.)
08-11-2011 00:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Thanks to Chilly for the heads up.... Cool

Who is the new Asian girl on 909 at the moment?...she's gorgeous Heart

Update: (and thanks again chilly) Her name is Allanah....WOW!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 23:14 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
08-11-2011 23:12
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Don't know if it's just freeview (or my telly) but all the girls on Bsxtra sound like Daleks tonight. laugh
09-11-2011 00:35
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Not quite Daleks, but it sounds like they're speaking through one of those voice-disguise gadgets. Last night was duff too - sounded muffled.

Edit: Freeview, of course.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 00:53 by vila.)
09-11-2011 00:50
Chris P Bacon Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-11-2011 23:14 )vila Wrote:  Obviously anyone from Asia is technically Asian

Only technically?
09-11-2011 00:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-11-2011 00:59 )Chris P Bacon Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 23:14 )vila Wrote:  Obviously anyone from Asia is technically Asian

Only technically?

Don't be picky - read it in the context of the discussion (and the rest of my post). Rolleyes

Edit: So - TECHNICALLY they're all Asians, but in case you didn't quite understand, I then went on to illustrate that although that is true, 'Asian' can often mean something more specific. Is that better, or should I try to put it into words of only one syllable for you? Oh, sorry - 'syllable' has 3 er . . syllables.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 01:18 by vila.)
09-11-2011 01:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm actually getting pretty pissed off with this channel now, I don't have freeview, I cannot get freeview as I cannot get a strong enough signal up here so why oh why must I and other SKY viewers be reminded night after night what's coming up on Babestation XTreme, exclusive to freeviewer's only, yeah them, not the SKY viewers who have been with the channel since the days before Babestation was on freeview, so if Babestation simply can't be arsed to offer us SKY viewers the encrypted live XTreme sex show then please stop advertising it relentlessly because aswell as rubbing salt in the wounds they are also showing a blatant insult to the models that are on the screen, so how does this exactly work, Babestation want you to ring in and talk to the models for only £1.53 a minute but on the other hand are contradicting themselves by saying don't bother we really want you to press the red button instead and see a real show as opposed to the tame duck material the model is probably going to give you, what a fucking insult, make your mind up Babestation who are you really catering for annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
09-11-2011 01:39
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(09-11-2011 01:39 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm actually getting pretty pissed off with this channel now, I don't have freeview, I cannot get freeview as I cannot get a strong enough signal up here so why oh why must I and other SKY viewers be reminded night after night what's coming up on Babestation XTreme, exclusive to freeviewer's only, yeah them, not the SKY viewers who have been with the channel since the days before Babestation was on freeview, so if Babestation simply can't be arsed to offer us SKY viewers the encrypted live XTreme sex show then please stop advertising it relentlessly because aswell as rubbing salt in the wounds they are also showing a blatant insult to the models that are on the screen, so how does this exactly work, Babestation want you to ring in and talk to the models for only £1.53 a minute but on the other hand are contradicting themselves by saying don't bother we really want you to press the red button instead and see a real show as opposed to the tame duck material the model is probably going to give you, what a fucking insult, make your mind up Babestation who are you really catering for annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

sky viewers can now watch Babestation Xtreme online at http://www.bsx.tv

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
09-11-2011 01:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Well said Scottishbloke
09-11-2011 01:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babestation thanks but no thanks why should I shell out £5 to watch it online in a stream which I cannot record, will most likely freeze from time to time and besides I can get that stuff for free anyway off the internet, the whole idea of an encrpted show is to show it to everyone not just the freeviewer's on the telly, and if it ever does come to SKY it should be on a separate channel as should Masti Nights too BTW bladewave
09-11-2011 01:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV