babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It is a self fulfilling prophecy in a way but its up to the other girls to prove themselves in 'bad' slots and work their way up the ladder. I think for example that in the last 12 months Paige has really broken away from the pack and is starting to feature more prominently.
07-11-2011 05:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know if it has anything to do with them being more popular to call neccesarily. They do waggle the phones as much as anyone else but I guess they may get so much airtime because of the large Asian male market out there.
Nothing to do with them being less 'tame' than other girls. After all it's about what they say in the phone call not whether they pose open legged and knickerless for some photographs that make people call.
07-11-2011 08:32
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-11-2011 08:32 )bytor Wrote:  I don't know if it has anything to do with them being more popular to call neccesarily. They do waggle the phones as much as anyone else but I guess they may get so much airtime because of the large Asian male market out there.
Nothing to do with them being less 'tame' than other girls. After all it's about what they say in the phone call not whether they pose open legged and knickerless for some photographs that make people call.

I don't think phone waggling means anything these days. They do it all the time even when they've got callers.
07-11-2011 08:59
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2011 08:59 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 08:32 )bytor Wrote:  I don't know if it has anything to do with them being more popular to call neccesarily. They do waggle the phones as much as anyone else but I guess they may get so much airtime because of the large Asian male market out there.

I don't think phone waggling means anything these days. They do it all the time even when they've got callers.

I am relating to obvious moments when they do not have a call. They have always waggled mid call to encourage callers but experience teaches you to spot the difference!
07-11-2011 19:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I've always assumed that comments about phone waggling refer to occasions when that is all the girl is doing - i.e. she doesn't have a caller.
07-11-2011 21:50
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-11-2011 19:05 )bytor Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 08:59 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I don't think phone waggling means anything these days. They do it all the time even when they've got callers.

I am relating to obvious moments when they do not have a call. They have always waggled mid call to encourage callers but experience teaches you to spot the difference!

It's easy to tell a mid-call waggle from an end-of-call waggle but an end-of-call waggle doesn't mean there's nobody in the queue.

If you can spot a 'there's nobody in the queue' waggle before she goes to the mic, you're a better man than me. I can't remember the last time I called a waggling phone and got straight through.
07-11-2011 21:52
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

Is there anywhere to watch all the BS channels online or at least a selection of them? Bit crazy if not you'd think it would be a money maker.
07-11-2011 21:56
harry angel Offline
Junior Poster

(06-11-2011 16:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  Jada is half Japanese so does that qualify as Asian , i haven't got a clue as to what country's are regarded as Asian .

Japan is definitely in Asia. The Japan football team won the Asia cup.
07-11-2011 22:57
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The problem is that 'Asian' means different things to different people.

Obviously anyone from Asia is technically Asian (which includes everything from the Ural mountains in the West all the way to Japan in the East.

In the UK 'Asian' generally means from the Indian subcontinent, but in the US it usually means what we in the UK would call Oriental.

Just thought I'd muddy the waters a bit! Big Grin
07-11-2011 23:14
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

(07-11-2011 21:50 )vila Wrote:  I've always assumed that comments about phone waggling refer to occasions when that is all the girl is doing - i.e. she doesn't have a caller.

I agree villa if i called and was on the phone speaking i would be offended by this disrespectful behaviour on my time i pay FOR which means 100% attention given to me; waggling a phone on my dime to gain more calls is a piss tek annoyed!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 23:29 by wasteofspace.)
07-11-2011 23:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV