babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The future looks very bleak for the babe channels. The worse week I can remember on BS. How desperate, is this new gimmick, sticking paper on the girls arses while they're on the beds. It's belittling for everyone, just shows how low the producers will sink. Not staying up late to watch this shit, as the Rugby World Cup Final is on tomorrow
23-10-2011 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

Sorry to disappoint but at the moment there is atleast a million 17 year olds scratching there nuts waiting to turn 18 so they can call and fund babestation; so as much as i hate to say due to that babestation are here to stay.

Regardless they are an employer who have employees who need to work and pay there bills just like everyone else!!
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2011 01:31 by wasteofspace.)
23-10-2011 01:22
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2011 01:22 )wasteofspace Wrote:  Sorry to disappoint but at the moment there is atleast a million 17 year olds scratching there nuts waiting to turn 18 so they can call and fund babestation; so as much as i hate to say due to that babestation are here to stay.

Regardless they are an employer who have employees who need to work and pay there bills just like everyone else!!

It doesn't disappoint me in the slightest. Many of my comments are done as humourous observation but those that are serious criticisms are never asking for BS to do anything other than simply rely on the one fantastic asset they have; namely the girls that work for them. That is all the advertising they need.
Hell the sight of naked glamour girls is enough to make any innocent 17/18 year old rip his cock off in a phone call...well once mummy & daddy have gone to bed!Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2011 02:24 by bytor.)
23-10-2011 02:17
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Those 17-yr-old guys must be a lot more desperate than the gay girl community. We think Babestation is just a bunch of tired old overworked fake-boob girls and we don't even bother to look anymore, unless Paige or Amanda are around. I totally depend on Elite now. It's really sad.
23-10-2011 04:52
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(23-10-2011 04:52 )jennifer Wrote:  Those 17-yr-old guys must be a lot more desperate than the gay girl community.

Speaking as a guy who can still remember being 17, I can confirm that, yes, that probably is the case laugh

This 'covering the girls arses with bits of paper' thing is an absolute joke, though. It's not even saying anything thats not already written on the OSG's.
23-10-2011 07:32
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2011 07:32 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(23-10-2011 04:52 )jennifer Wrote:  Those 17-yr-old guys must be a lot more desperate than the gay girl community.

Speaking as a guy who can still remember being 17, I can confirm that, yes, that probably is the case laugh

This 'covering the girls arses with bits of paper' thing is an absolute joke, though. It's not even saying anything thats not already written on the OSG's.

While I am still half asleep and in rant mode got to mention the one that really made me laugh last night:
Girl on phone says she has a girl caller...call now.
Blue box lists 4 times in a row- girl caller call now.
Flashing Graphic tells me, girl caller...call now.
Megan interupts the viewing to go full screen to say, girl caller...call now.
Not sure what message they are trying to tell me hereHuh Big Grin

Maybe I'm in a minority here but if I am going to call a girl it won't be while she is engaged in a 20 minute plus conversation with some girl behind the scenes.
23-10-2011 08:50
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(22-10-2011 22:42 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Now Tiffany's got it stuck to her ass ffs! annoyed If they make Paige stick one on her ass they won't get their hands on any of my phone credit tonight!!!
I'm surprised nobody sticks one on Geri.

I might want to rephrase that bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-10-2011 19:22
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

I never thought Babestation would sink so low,but putting childish bits of paper on the girls as adverts while they are on screen is a absolute fucking disgrace,as i said before Babestation needs a good shake up.In my opinion some of the people behind the scenes have lost their grip on what B/S should be,and have turned it into a laughing stock,because it made me laugh,before i realised they where serious.Wonder what they will come up with next,the mind boggles,BounceBounceeek

Age is a state of mind.
23-10-2011 19:22
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

Now i know why babestation love doing things like this, they get people talking about it the more they come up with these ridiculous ideas the more they are watched!!!

i wonder what they are going to come up with next??? ask on here what was the most annoying idea they ever had
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2011 20:37 by wasteofspace.)
23-10-2011 20:34
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(23-10-2011 20:34 )wasteofspace Wrote:  Now i know why babestation love doing things like this, they get people talking about it the more they come up with these ridiculous ideas the more they are watched!!!

i wonder what they are going to come up with next??? ask on here what was the most annoying idea they ever had

Yes their ridiculous ideas are working for me ,now watching other babechannels,more and more,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 00:15 by dogman.)
24-10-2011 00:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV