babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-10-2011 07:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  If only they could find a medium who like to get there bangers out then they would be onto a winner laughlaughlaugh

Or if one of the Babestation girls turned out to be psychic....
21-10-2011 10:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Probably had the same producer who had the music up loud during Dear Jo yesterday so you could barely hear her!!

(21-10-2011 02:51 )vila Wrote:  A few minutes ago I saw a box telling me to turn up my volume. Wtf for? I could hear Dani perfectly well already and any louder would have disturbed my cats. bladewave
21-10-2011 13:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It seems to me that the BS channels are employing a hell of a lot of behind the scenes staff that aren't up to the job , they can't spell , they can't get the mics to work and mix up what channel they are putting the square box OSG's on , i've noticed a few times they put the BS Blue square box OSG and BS Blue pic/vid mobile phone download number on BS1 and BS Xtra by mistake , they realise this after a while then juggle things around a bit before putting the correct square box OSG and numbers on the correct channel , also a few days ago Megan was on the mic on BS1 advertising BS Xtreme but the mic was not working , i switched over at that point to BS Blue only to discover Megan's voice could be heard advertising BS Xtreme on that channel instead but no Megan on screen , i quickly switched back to BS1 and Megan was still on screen mouth going like the clappers but no sound coming out , i came to the conclusion the idiots behind the scenes had put the sound to the wrong channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 15:22 by mr mystery.)
21-10-2011 14:07
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

The other day Amanda was talking with lolly's voice and vice versa at the beginning of the show

it's not that mistakes are made, but surely someone should pick them up when they happen
21-10-2011 14:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah Happend at 11 when paige came onto BS and no sound coming from the mic its happening 2-3 times a night if more

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-10-2011 15:06
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

More like 5 or 6 times - maybe even more, especially if you count the times the mic comes on half way through a girl's speech. Even if the mic is coming through you often can't hear 'cos the musak is twice as loud as the girl's voice (e.g. Geri introducing Ch 97 last night).
21-10-2011 20:53
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2011 20:16 )matt38 Wrote:  That last post, oh to have something like that, even a set change would be nice let alone a 2-4-1 like that.
Through hungover, half awake eyes I though you posted "even a sex change would be nice" eek
Crikey thats a step too far imo Big Grin
22-10-2011 08:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bs jumped the gun last night with lilly as a vampire, about a week early Smile but lilly is the right babe since she is romanian and transylvania is in romania

Piper Niven Superfan
22-10-2011 08:24
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Just when you think they can't possibly squeeze any more advertising on screen, they give Lolly a card to hold between her legs bladewave

Kinda restricts her movements a bit. Good thing it's a fake call Rolleyes

Now Tiffany's got it stuck to her ass ffs! annoyed If they make Paige stick one on her ass they won't get their hands on any of my phone credit tonight!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2011 23:40 by The Silent Majority.)
22-10-2011 22:42
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Half screen banners at the bottom, black boxes to the left, on the right of the screen an intermittant blue box, flashing and annoying grahics everytime a pretend girl caller is put on. Now the girls are sticking adverts to their arses lol. You have to laugh;the show has become a parody of itself.
23-10-2011 00:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV