Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-10-2011 07:27 )bytor Wrote:  
(20-10-2011 01:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  Iv'e no idea if the Psychic show goes out from the BS building , but some BS producers/moderators have switched between shows , also some BS daytime girls have in the past moved from presenting on BS to presenting on the Psychic show . Cellcast have always from time to time shown the Psychic show on freeview , it was first shown on freeview Ch 37 , it replaced Cellcasts Partypeople show for a time on that channel before Partypeople returned again , the Psychic show was also shown in the daytime on freeview Ch 46 the same freeview channel that broadcast Partygirls at night , i think Cellcast from time to time just like to give some freeview air time to another one of their Sky shows .

So if they share producers do they also share the OSG guy???
"Call now-dead relative caller"
"Buy pics of the dearly departed"
"We predict - Current caller 1 minute left"

It comes as no surprise that the Arthur Daleys that own Babestation also own a dodgy psychic channel too!!

I'm not saying they share producers although they could do , what i'm saying is that producers/moderators have worked for both shows but not at the same time (i don't think) , forum member and BS producer/moderator "Moderation Station" who last posted in Geri's thread a few weeks ago stated on this forum some time ago that he was being moved from his BS duty's to work on the Psychic channel . I just wonder if Cellcast put the Psychic program on freeview every now and then to promote it for a short time if revenues on Sky are falling a bit , let it go out to a larger audience get them hooked advertise the Psychic web site then take it away again and hope the freeview people will continue to watch via the web , it doesn't make any difference to Cellcast were phone call revenue comes from , whether it's from BS Blue or the Psychic show it all end up with them . I think Cellcast have been broadcasting their Psychic show on freeview on and off for around 4 years now but they never seem to leave it on long .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 12:26 by mr mystery.)
20-10-2011 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2011 11:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  I'm not saying they share producers although they could do , what i'm saying is that producers/moderators have worked for both shows but not at the same time (i don't think) , forum member and BS producer/moderator "Moderation Station" who last posted in Geri's thread a few weeks ago stated on this forum some time ago that he was being moved from his BS duty's to work on the Psychic channel . I just wonder if Cellcast put the Psychic program on freeview every now and then to promote it for a short time if revenues on Sky are falling a bit , let it go out to a larger audience get them hooked advertise the Psychic web site then take it away again and hope the freeview people will continue to watch via the web , it doesn't make any difference to Cellcast were phone call revenue comes from , whether it's from BS Blue or the Psychic show it all end up with them . I think Cellcast have been broadcasting their Psychic show on freeview on and off for around 4 years now but they never seem to leave it on long .
I was not being serious sorry!
20-10-2011 13:43
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

To be honest by looking at both channels they actually could share the producers , they use the same sort of gimmicks to prize hard earned cash from the pockets of gullible viewers and are both run by Cellcast , also i wonder if Cellcast have ever thought about a naked Psychic Xtra channel eek , some of the presenters are quite sexy Smile , would that bring in extra caller/viewers to the Psychic show .

(edit) i think but not sure that "Moderation Station" did have something to do with the BS OSG's before he left to do the same job on Psychic TV .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 13:59 by mr mystery.)
20-10-2011 13:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Moderation Station was basically the Tech guy i think did a lot to get the picture a lot better than it was.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-10-2011 14:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Moderation Station was a person of rare quality at BS - he actually cared about the show.

Edit: Deleted reference to last night's Blue. The one occasion when 'babestation' gives us advance notice of a time change and I hadn't logged in to read it. annoyed
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 22:20 by vila.)
20-10-2011 15:02
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(20-10-2011 14:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Moderation Station was basically the Tech guy i think did a lot to get the picture a lot better than it was.

The broadcast quality of the shows is certainly better than when BS first came to freeview.

Here's a screen from November 2009. Picture quality might not be what it is today - but we'd all love to see 2-4-1's like this again. So intense that Charlie actually needed to sedate Camilla. Don't worry, its a prop syringe. Tongue

[Image: image-C008_4EA029DE.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 15:14 by NHawk.)
20-10-2011 15:12
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

That last post, oh to have something like that, even a set change would be nice let alone a 2-4-1 like that.

As for last night I suspose this could be linked to the shows producers/moderators, Amanda naked from 11-12 on FV95, yes the A-bomb nude and seemingly free to do whatever she liked, no real telling off from what I saw. The rest of the show I watched/recorded(CH94) had no nudity of any kind, even after the so called midnight watershed. So how come it is allright for the earlier broadcast but seems taboo later, total madness.
20-10-2011 20:16
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The last nudity watershed I can remember being quoted was 11pm.
20-10-2011 22:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah its 11pm the babes can go naked

Piper Niven Superfan
20-10-2011 22:19
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

A few minutes ago I saw a box telling me to turn up my volume. Wtf for? I could hear Dani perfectly well already and any louder would have disturbed my cats. bladewave
21-10-2011 02:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV