babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
As of tonight, Babestation Blue on Freeview will start at 12am!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
19-10-2011 19:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

(19-10-2011 19:46 )babestation Wrote:  As of tonight, Babestation Blue on Freeview will start at 12am!

Babestation blue will be starting at 12 again;Why?
What was the point of changing the hours did they not just change to the 3'o'clock schedule a few months back?
What's wrong did the producers notice that nobody was switching over to watch or phone in to a 2 hour piss poor product.
Will the change in hours make a difference well we know that it will make a difference financially but for the viewers i do'nt think so.
But as Babestation is always telling us it's a buisiness they are running.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
19-10-2011 20:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Looks like BS has reclaimed 12am - 3am from Big Deal. So.. no more psychic TV on freeview.

Shouldn't they have known that it wouldn't work out? Big Grin
19-10-2011 20:39
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(19-10-2011 20:36 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  Babestation blue will be starting at 12 again;Why?
What was the point of changing the hours did they not just change to the 3'o'clock schedule a few months back?
What's wrong did the producers notice that nobody was switching over to watch or phone in to a 2 hour piss poor product.
Will the change in hours make a difference well we know that it will make a difference financially but for the viewers i do'nt think so.

Some of the freeview slot used by BS Blue went to Psychic TV (12am - 3am).. presumably they outbid BS for the slot. BS only owned the space from 3am onwards, hence the later start. Now BS has it back.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 20:44 by NHawk.)
19-10-2011 20:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-10-2011 20:42 )NHawk Wrote:  
(19-10-2011 20:36 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  Babestation blue will be starting at 12 again;Why?

Some of the freeview slot used by BS Blue went to Psychic TV (12am - 3am).. presumably they outbid BS for the slot. BS only owned the space from 3am onwards, hence the later start. Now BS has it back.

I haven't got a clue why BS Blue on freeview keeps changing hours but i shouldn't think it's got anything to do with Psychic TV out biding BS , both BS and Psychic TV are Cellcast shows , so it would be a bit stupid if Cellcast bid against themselves , also both the channels on freeview that BS Blue and Psychic Tv transmit from are owned by the same company "Square 1 Management Limited" , Square 1 Management Limited has just sold Sky Ch 951 "Blue Kiss" to Playboy , so should have a bit of extra cash if they want to purchase some more freeview babe channel air time , that's if there is any available of course .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-10-2011 21:56
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

I see. If that's true then Cellcast must have been doing a trial run to see if Psychic TV would be more profitable than a 3rd freeview babe channel.

I wonder if the studios are in the same building and next door to each door. Mystic Meg and Megan Coxxx passing by each other in the corridor.. it's an amusing mental image.
20-10-2011 00:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Iv'e no idea if the Psychic show goes out from the BS building , but some BS producers/moderators have switched between shows , also some BS daytime girls have in the past moved from presenting on BS to presenting on the Psychic show . Cellcast have always from time to time shown the Psychic show on freeview , it was first shown on freeview Ch 37 , it replaced Cellcasts Partypeople show for a time on that channel before Partypeople returned again , the Psychic show was also shown in the daytime on freeview Ch 46 the same freeview channel that broadcast Partygirls at night , i think Cellcast from time to time just like to give some freeview air time to another one of their Sky shows .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-10-2011 01:28
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2011 00:59 )NHawk Wrote:  I see. If that's true then Cellcast must have been doing a trial run to see if Psychic TV would be more profitable than a 3rd freeview babe channel.

I wonder if the studios are in the same building and next door to each door. Mystic Meg and Megan Coxxx passing by each other in the corridor.. it's an amusing mental image.

They are one and same person-Cellcast insist on value for money laugh
20-10-2011 07:16
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2011 00:59 )NHawk Wrote:  I see. If that's true then Cellcast must have been doing a trial run to see if Psychic TV would be more profitable than a 3rd freeview babe channel.

If only they could find a medium who like to get there bangers out then they would be onto a winner laughlaughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-10-2011 07:19
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2011 01:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  Iv'e no idea if the Psychic show goes out from the BS building , but some BS producers/moderators have switched between shows , also some BS daytime girls have in the past moved from presenting on BS to presenting on the Psychic show . Cellcast have always from time to time shown the Psychic show on freeview , it was first shown on freeview Ch 37 , it replaced Cellcasts Partypeople show for a time on that channel before Partypeople returned again , the Psychic show was also shown in the daytime on freeview Ch 46 the same freeview channel that broadcast Partygirls at night , i think Cellcast from time to time just like to give some freeview air time to another one of their Sky shows .

So if they share producers do they also share the OSG guy???
"Call now-dead relative caller"
"Buy pics of the dearly departed"
"We predict - Current caller 1 minute left"

It comes as no surprise that the Arthur Daleys that own Babestation also own a dodgy psychic channel too!!
20-10-2011 07:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV