Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sceptic Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
don't get me wrong. All the points ive made about elite that i hate, i feel the same about babestation. The only difference is there are scores of people that have already made those points on those channels on this forum,on a daily basis! But i dont read people slagging those points off. The reason i felt the need to critisize elite is simply double-standards. My guess is a few stooges use this forum.
26-09-2011 11:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

There have been plenty of members that have slagged off Elite's OSG (me included) But since Elite have a pretty good webstream that is OSG free, then there is an alternative viewing option. Unfortunately, you can't say the same for BabeStation. There webstream is atrocious (and I'm paying it a complement even saying that).
26-09-2011 11:36
sceptic Offline
Banned

well done aceman. You challenge one of my points, rather than completely ignoring what im complaining about! Again i state that my reason for coming on hear is cuz of double-standards. I realise all the shows are tame right know, but that doesn't mean i can't get my points across that have nothing to do with ofcom. E.g: having the camera zoomed up so close that all you can see is the girls fillings!!! Agree or disagree, just make a point like aceman did, instead of a baby insult, that ignores my beefs.
26-09-2011 12:08
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(26-09-2011 10:16 )winsaw Wrote:  i think mr mystery is spot on in calling this the Elite fanzine, on all the outer channels threads their is criticism and praise but here if you dare to have an opinion that is not from the company line you are slapped down and told how wrong you are, no debate on the different points of view just that you are wrong now run along and try and get your post right next time Rolleyes ,
i dared to say what i honestly thought of Lisa Lorenzo and all i got was stick, no reasons why they disagreed just that they were right and i was wrong Huh ,
if you look up forum in the dictionary it describes it as a medium for open discussion and i don't think that is always the case in this section

Bollocks if thats the case why do certain channel owners get any negative posts removed? I got banned from 2 sections of the forum for expressing my views which happen to be negative. I doubt the same would have happened if i had made those same comments about elite they probably would have been thanked by a "mod".
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2011 12:27 by tsurugi.)
26-09-2011 12:27
sceptic Offline
Banned

on a positive note, i haven't said a bad word against any of the elite girls. Thats because i like them all, and i don't like hating on the talent. The channels themselves are fair game imo.
26-09-2011 13:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-09-2011 10:03 )eagle_si Wrote:  What I find noticeable is that sceptic waited seven and a half months before deciding to make his first post. Then when it came, was it about his favourite girl or favourite channel? No, it was just to say that Elite is "shit" because among other things, they don't allow swaring (sic) Rolleyes Don't like it? Don't watch. I know that's become a cliche, but it really is that simple.

Sure is that simple, I've said it countless times myself when people are constantly slagging off a babe or channel, if you don't like it or her don't watch instead of keep slagging her or the channel off.

Thanks for explaining yourself sceptic. But as has been said you set yourself up to be criticised and labelled a troll with your first few posts which were having goes at elite

Piper Niven Superfan
26-09-2011 14:52
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(26-09-2011 14:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Sure is that simple, I've said it countless times myself when people are constantly slagging off a babe or channel, if you don't like it or her don't watch instead of keep slagging her or the channel off.

Unless its in a section that can't be seen by most people, in which case its fine...eh Rammy? Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
26-09-2011 15:02
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(26-09-2011 15:02 )skateguy Wrote:  Unless its in a section that can't be seen by most people, in which case its fine...eh Rammy? Wink

The first rule of fight club.........
26-09-2011 15:13
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

There seems to be a subtext to many of the Elite posts which the regular poster is unaware of. I don't know whether certain posters think they have a special relationship with Mr Elite but all the cryptic chatter just serves to alienate those of us who just occasionally post for a laugh or to clock a fit bird!
26-09-2011 19:10
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I think elite is doing the best they can with the current rules set by ofcom just like rlc they have a top line up of babes and work with good sets and yet keeping it fresh and simple while not upsetting ofcom, hopefully ofcom will relax sometime soon.
26-09-2011 19:49