Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-09-2011 22:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  people have mentioned elite's faults and have slated them in the past. but bs are making their shows un watchable wheras elite's still are

if your so negative to elite why post here

Because this is not a Elite fanzine thread , people should be allowed to give their opinions about the shows whether negative or positive , just like they do in the BS , RLC , Storm threads etc , with out fear of the Elite fan boys jumping down their throats .
PS , i don't agree with what he says but in my book he is welcome to do so , there are people who regularly post in the Elite threads that go onto other channel threads and just make negative comments .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2011 01:22 by mr mystery.)
26-09-2011 01:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(26-09-2011 01:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(25-09-2011 22:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  people have mentioned elite's faults and have slated them in the past. but bs are making their shows un watchable wheras elite's still are

if your so negative to elite why post here

Because this is not a Elite fanzine thread , people should be allowed to give their opinions about the shows whether negative or positive , just like they do in the BS , RLC , Storm threads etc , with out fear of the Elite fan boys jumping down their throats .
PS , i don't agree with what he says but in my book he is welcome to do so , there are people who regularly post in the Elite threads that go onto other channel threads and just make negative comments

Yep and what happens to those comments I would ask? Also why don't you point out the fanzine bit to broncobilly when he goes off on one?

Yes people are allowed their opinions but people are also allowed to respond ESP to such a blatant troll (which once again seems acceptable in the elite section)

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2011 09:30 by gazfc.)
26-09-2011 09:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Well said gazfc, people do have a right to an opinion but this person was clearly a troll and was just having a pop at elite for no reason at all

Piper Niven Superfan
26-09-2011 09:36
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

What I find noticeable is that sceptic waited seven and a half months before deciding to make his first post. Then when it came, was it about his favourite girl or favourite channel? No, it was just to say that Elite is "shit" because among other things, they don't allow swaring (sic) Rolleyes Don't like it? Don't watch. I know that's become a cliche, but it really is that simple.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
26-09-2011 10:03
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think mr mystery is spot on in calling this the Elite fanzine, on all the outer channels threads their is criticism and praise but here if you dare to have an opinion that is not from the company line you are slapped down and told how wrong you are, no debate on the different points of view just that you are wrong now run along and try and get your post right next time Rolleyes ,
i dared to say what i honestly thought of Lisa Lorenzo and all i got was stick, no reasons why they disagreed just that they were right and i was wrong Huh ,
if you look up forum in the dictionary it describes it as a medium for open discussion and i don't think that is always the case in this section

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-09-2011 10:16
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(26-09-2011 10:16 )winsaw Wrote:  i think mr mystery is spot on in calling this the Elite fanzine, on all the outer channels threads their is criticism and praise but here if you dare to have an opinion that is not from the company line you are slapped down and told how wrong you are, no debate on the different points of view just that you are wrong now run along and try and get your post right next time Rolleyes ,
i dared to say what i honestly thought of Lisa Lorenzo and all i got was stick, no reasons why they disagreed just that they were right and i was wrong Huh ,
if you look up forum in the dictionary it describes it as a medium for open discussion and i don't think that is always the case in this section

Really?? You got 2 responses, one of which was from me taking the piss(telling the truth really) and the other was rammy saying give her a bit of time.

As for the last comment, how many comments go 'missing' in the rlc section?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2011 10:38 by gazfc.)
26-09-2011 10:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sceptic Offline
Banned

its interesting that u make coments on elite shows with reason why ive gone off the channel, and instead of disputing the things that annoy me about the shows, u instead say blah blah blah troll???? If u like osg's and the camera zoomed up and the same shows every night, then say that. Its double standards to hate those things on babestation, but ignore the same things on this channel, is it not?
26-09-2011 10:38
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(26-09-2011 10:38 )sceptic Wrote:  its interesting that u make coments on elite shows with reason why ive gone off the channel, and instead of disputing the things that annoy me about the shows, u instead say blah blah blah troll???? If u like osg's and the camera zoomed up and the same shows every night, then say that. Its double standards to hate those things on babestation, but ignore the same things on this channel, is it not?

That's the thing, you say gone off the channel, was you ever on it?

90% of the time if your first post on any forum is like your first on here, you'll be labeled a troll.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
26-09-2011 10:41
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(26-09-2011 10:38 )sceptic Wrote:  its interesting that u make coments on elite shows with reason why ive gone off the channel, and instead of disputing the things that annoy me about the shows, u instead say blah blah blah troll???? If u like osg's and the camera zoomed up and the same shows every night, then say that. Its double standards to hate those things on babestation, but ignore the same things on this channel, is it not?

Reminds me of a Colmanjohn type post does that. bladewave
26-09-2011 10:49
sceptic Offline
Banned

how about disputing my points, instead of name calling? ... Hahaha yeh right.
26-09-2011 10:50