babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It looks like it's back to normal now , both BS's Sky and freeview are showing the same feed .
"villa" freeview Ch 95 BS Xtra shows the same feed as Sky Ch 910 BS Xtra , Sky BS Xtra has a Ofcom licence so even if a Dutch licence by some miracle did allow stronger content to be shown on Ch 95 they wouldn't be allowed to because it's simulcast with the Ofcom regulated Sky channel , so content would be under Ofcom regulations , the same goes for BS1 , Sky Ch 906 has a Dutch licence but freeview Ch 94 has a Ofcom licence , so when the same feed is shown on BS1 on Sky and freeview the content is always Ofcom regulated , unless like tonight the Sky BS1 channel showed a different feed to the freeview BS1 channel , so while BS1 is exclusive to Sky it's content is not regulated by Ofcom , so probably could if Cellcast wanted show content that may not be allowed with a Ofcom licence . This is all just theory of course , usually the content difference of Sky and freeview is normally down to Cellcast enforcing their own in house rules on the shows for reasons only they know .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 01:49 by mr mystery.)
23-09-2011 01:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Are there two BS streams?

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
23-09-2011 01:45
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-09-2011 01:45 )Money_Shot Wrote:  Are there two BS streams?

Not for a long time since. I remember two streams on TVAlways when I first started watching it a couple of years ago. I think the second stream was Sexstation.
23-09-2011 01:53
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-09-2011 01:24 )vila Wrote:  
(23-09-2011 00:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just seen that BS1 on Sky and freeview are showing separate feeds , Tiffany is on Sky BS1 doing a good POV camera section and Ella is on freeview BS1 , they have put a message up on Sky BS1 saying "exclusive to Sky" and i haven't yet seen a Xtreme advert on Sky BS1 Smile , i hope they do this more often and allow Dutch adult content on this channel like the licence this channel has should allow it to show when it's not simulcast with the freeview BS1 Ofcom licenced channel

Edit: If a Dutch licence really does allow them more freedom it would surely make sense to have Dutch licences for all their channels, both Sky and Freeview. Yet if what has been posted elsewhere is accurate it would seem that they've actually swapped one Freeview licence from a Dutch one to an Ofcom one, which doesn't make much sense to me.

"villa" Cellcast do have a Dutch licence for all their own channels because according to Ofcom they are a Dutch based company , but BS only own 1 channel on Sky , Sky Ch 906 is the only one they own the other channels are leased from other company's with a Ofcom licence , the same goes for freeview , the Cellcast owned channels 95 and 96 have a Dutch licence but the others 97 and 94 are owned by a UK based company "Square 1 Management" with a Ofcom licence . Square 1 wouldn't be able to get a Dutch licence because they are a UK based company not Dutch so they have to use a Ofcom licence .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 02:07 by mr mystery.)
23-09-2011 02:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Thanks for that Mr M, but it's still a [ahem] mystery to me. If you peruse the Ofcom web site it's pretty obvious that Square 1 Management is inextricably linked to Cellcast, and that even extends to sharing staff. It doesn't make sense to me that they should make things so difficult for themselves. Unless their incompetence goes even deeper than is currently apparent.

Edit: It's just occurred to me that if your licecne info above is correct, the original re-hash of the Freeview channel arrangements made a lot more sense than what they altered it to. Originally they had BS1 on Freeview 95 (with Sky 906 making two Dutch licences together) and Xtra predominantly on Freeview 94 (with Sky 910 making two Ofcom licences together). What could be simpler or better? The more I learn about this the more I wonder if any kind of business brain exists in the Cellcast organisation.
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 03:21 by vila.)
23-09-2011 02:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-09-2011 01:24 )vila Wrote:  
(22-09-2011 23:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  even bs cant escape the new rules for 241's

What new rules?

(23-09-2011 00:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just seen that BS1 on Sky and freeview are showing separate feeds , Tiffany is on Sky BS1 doing a good POV camera section and Ella is on freeview BS1 , they have put a message up on Sky BS1 saying "exclusive to Sky" and i haven't yet seen a Xtreme advert on Sky BS1 Smile , i hope they do this more often and allow Dutch adult content on this channel like the licence this channel has should allow it to show when it's not simulcast with the freeview BS1 Ofcom licenced channel .

If this means they are now discriminating against Freeview to an even greater degree it's an absolute fucking disgrace. There are no special Ofcom rules for Freeview other than the 'not before midnight' one which Freeview 95 sidesteps by having a Dutch licence. And if a Dutch licence allows a show to be more explicit, how come Freeview 95 is tamer than shows starting at the same time but exclusive to Sky?

Edit: If a Dutch licence really does allow them more freedom it would surely make sense to have Dutch licences for all their channels, both Sky and Freeview. Yet if what has been posted elsewhere is accurate it would seem that they've actually swapped one Freeview licence from a Dutch one to an Ofcom one, which doesn't make much sense to me.

Edit 2: Sounds like we might be going back to what I always suspected in the old Freeview 33 situation, where the girls on the couch who used to inhabit the little box at top right of the screen would suddenly be put to full screen saying something like "We're just leaving Amanda for a few minutes as she wants some private time with her caller." Private time with her caller by taking her off screen? Yeah, right. What must have been happening, of course, was that the feed from Amanda's camera was giving Sky viewers a special eyeful while all Freeview got was the girls chatting on the couch.

the new rules that have pretty much killed off the 241's on the other channels that pretty much ban women from interacting with each other

nope vila there isnt a business brain in the bs organisation

Piper Niven Superfan
23-09-2011 07:39
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(22-09-2011 23:08 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Tiffany just joined Camilla on the bed, briefly, with the mic. She was just going to give Camilla a harmless little kiss then stopped because you could clearly hear the producer shout "Oi!" from behind the camera.

Wtf!! bladewave

Incredible! But I find it even more incredible that there are people still watching this ultra tame crap! Surprised
23-09-2011 09:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-09-2011 07:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the new rules that have pretty much killed off the 241's on the other channels that pretty much ban women from interacting with each other

But whose rules are they? I haven't seen any pronouncements by Ofcom and as we've seen, not all channels are regulated by them in any case.

Girl/girl contact has been pretty much non-existent on BS for almost a year, but there seems to have been plenty during that time on Elite although very little of it on Freeview and it seems to have declined now anyway.
23-09-2011 09:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

241's have generally pretty much stopped now and instead it's usually just 2 babes on screen on separate phones. the new rules for 241's have been mentioned elsewhere on the forum and are from ofckn basically ban the babes pretty much having any contact with each other

Piper Niven Superfan
23-09-2011 09:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-09-2011 00:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  . . . i haven't yet seen a Xtreme advert on Sky BS1 Smile ,

Freeview didn't have any either, on BS1 or Xtra, except those that are included in the opening and closing sequences (happened once before). They made up the missing nuisance value by having GIANT boxes - biggest I've yet seen.

Promo machine must be broken - don't worry, it'll soon be fixed. I'm sure they'll give it much higher priority than they'd give to anything useful - fixing the web stream, for instance.
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 10:06 by vila.)
23-09-2011 10:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV