babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Tiffany just joined Camilla on the bed, briefly, with the mic. She was just going to give Camilla a harmless little kiss then stopped because you could clearly hear the producer shout "Oi!" from behind the camera.

Wtf!! bladewave
22-09-2011 23:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The 'no contact' rule has become a total farce.
22-09-2011 23:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

even bs cant escape the new rules for 241's

Piper Niven Superfan
22-09-2011 23:58
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(22-09-2011 19:38 )RRROGER Wrote:  Doesn't look like there'll be a tease show tonight, Amber James & Hannah Claydon on the afternoon show, although Amber did dabble presenting on a couple of BS Nightshows, don't think either are up for the nightshow phonework.

Pathetic. And gutless. Waste of time when they have such pussies working the day show. God forbid a pair of topless models talk dirty to paying customers.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
23-09-2011 00:15
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just seen that BS1 on Sky and freeview are showing separate feeds , Tiffany is on Sky BS1 doing a good POV camera section and Ella is on freeview BS1 , they have put a message up on Sky BS1 saying "exclusive to Sky" and i haven't yet seen a Xtreme advert on Sky BS1 Smile , i hope they do this more often and allow Dutch adult content on this channel like the licence this channel has should allow it to show when it's not simulcast with the freeview BS1 Ofcom licenced channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 00:17 by mr mystery.)
23-09-2011 00:16
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(23-09-2011 00:15 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  God forbid a pair of topless models talk dirty to paying customers.

There's a world of difference between posing topless and talking dirty on the night shows. Better to have girls that only work on days than ones that will half ass it, or be uncomfortable on nights.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-09-2011 00:27
dogman Offline

(23-09-2011 00:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just seen that BS1 on Sky and freeview are showing separate feeds , Tiffany is on Sky BS1 doing a good POV camera section and Ella is on freeview BS1 , they have put a message up on Sky BS1 saying "exclusive to Sky" and i haven't yet seen a Xtreme advert on Sky BS1 Smile , i hope they do this more often and allow Dutch adult content on this channel like the licence this channel has should allow it to show when it's not simulcast with the freeview BS1 Ofcom licenced channel .

Hope this is not just a test run,georgie is on now

Age is a state of mind.
23-09-2011 00:56
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(23-09-2011 00:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just seen that BS1 on Sky and freeview are showing separate feeds , Tiffany is on Sky BS1 doing a good POV camera section and Ella is on freeview BS1 , they have put a message up on Sky BS1 saying "exclusive to Sky" and i haven't yet seen a Xtreme advert on Sky BS1 Smile , i hope they do this more often and allow Dutch adult content on this channel like the licence this channel has should allow it to show when it's not simulcast with the freeview BS1 Ofcom licenced channel .

It's just making a complete arse of the show. Georgie just anounced she was swapping with Tiffany on sky, which must have really pleased her freeview callers (and Tiffanys sky callers). And, as for more adult content on sky, Tiffany barely managed more than a few flashes of her tits.
23-09-2011 00:57
mr mystery Away

It's going to be very confusing discussing or mentioning what girls were on and when on BS1 if the Sky BS1 Channel is showing a different girl to the Freeview BS1 channel , maybe one of the channels needs a different name if it's going to be a regular thing .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-09-2011 01:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(22-09-2011 23:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  even bs cant escape the new rules for 241's

What new rules?

If this means they are now discriminating against Freeview to an even greater degree it's an absolute fucking disgrace. There are no special Ofcom rules for Freeview other than the 'not before midnight' one which Freeview 95 sidesteps by having a Dutch licence. And if a Dutch licence allows a show to be more explicit, how come Freeview 95 is tamer than shows starting at the same time but exclusive to Sky?

Edit: If a Dutch licence really does allow them more freedom it would surely make sense to have Dutch licences for all their channels, both Sky and Freeview. Yet if what has been posted elsewhere is accurate it would seem that they've actually swapped one Freeview licence from a Dutch one to an Ofcom one, which doesn't make much sense to me.

Edit 2: Sounds like we might be going back to what I always suspected in the old Freeview 33 situation, where the girls on the couch who used to inhabit the little box at top right of the screen would suddenly be put to full screen saying something like "We're just leaving Amanda for a few minutes as she wants some private time with her caller." Private time with her caller by taking her off screen? Yeah, right. What must have been happening, of course, was that the feed from Amanda's camera was giving Sky viewers a special eyeful while all Freeview got was the girls chatting on the couch.
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 01:49 by vila.)
23-09-2011 01:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV