Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Hmmm how did winsaw get that one wrong and he calls himself the insider laugh joke Big Grin
08-08-2011 09:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If people leave they get replaced no one is irreplaceable Smile
08-08-2011 09:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(08-08-2011 08:56 )morganjames Wrote:  
(03-08-2011 13:12 )winsaw Wrote:  i agree Sarah Lou did not want to travel anymore and yes a certain channel is throwing a lot of money around and have signed some big names but that does not change the fact that the majority to leave in the last few months have been down to call minutes

actually winsaw you know this isnt reality. funny how if everyone that recently left suposidly due to shit minutes how comes theyve ended up on good channels straight away...jasmin hones and siobhan on babestation...myself and tj elsewhere...sarah, bex, bonnie to expand... just to name a few.
i was asked if i would still stay last monday morning but for my reasons i choose to leave....i was most definatly on asked to leave. and think its pretty unfair that we are trying to be bad mouthed. i would love to give all the sallacious detail of why alot of girl leave, but im far to dignified for that...shame other people cant be

i know you were not asked to leave i think i covered you departure in big name goes to outer channel,
you have named girls that you know were doing ok and with the exception of Jasmin left of there own accord i don't count Bonnie in this as she only did a trial shift and rlc would of taken her on,
at no point have i bad mouthed you or any girl as if i know a girl has gone due to mins i never say it on here as this could stop her getting more work,
i could put up a long list of girls who left due to mins but that just would not be dignified would it
i think you should of read all the pages and pages about this subject before commenting and taking one post out of context

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-08-2011 10:42
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

For those of you that wanted to know when I was producing night shows, I have created a new thread for you http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=34780

Cheers peeps x

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
08-08-2011 10:51
slanderful Offline
Red Light Central

(08-08-2011 10:42 )winsaw Wrote:  
(08-08-2011 08:56 )morganjames Wrote:  actually winsaw you know this isnt reality. funny how if everyone that recently left suposidly due to shit minutes how comes theyve ended up on good channels straight away...jasmin hones and siobhan on babestation...myself and tj elsewhere...sarah, bex, bonnie to expand... just to name a few.
i was asked if i would still stay last monday morning but for my reasons i choose to leave....i was most definatly on asked to leave. and think its pretty unfair that we are trying to be bad mouthed. i would love to give all the sallacious detail of why alot of girl leave, but im far to dignified for that...shame other people cant be

i know you were not asked to leave i think i covered you departure in big name goes to outer channel,
you have named girls that you know were doing ok and with the exception of Jasmin left of there own accord i don't count Bonnie in this as she only did a trial shift and rlc would of taken her on,
at no point have i bad mouthed you or any girl as if i know a girl has gone due to mins i never say it on here as this could stop her getting more work,
i could put up a long list of girls who left due to mins but that just would not be dignified would it
i think you should of read all the pages and pages about this subject before commenting and taking one post out of context

Well said!

Get ur rocks off..... I will!
08-08-2011 12:48
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] RLC Schedule
It is a travesty that your channel hasn't got a harder, encrypted version as your girls are the sexiest on the 900 channels. Any chance of some harder stuff or are you going to stay tame like the rest of the yellow tinged channels?
11-08-2011 18:16
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

All the channels are running scared of ofcom the days of adult clean fun are over unless u ring up.
11-08-2011 18:37
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Any news on new nightgirls?

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
11-08-2011 18:45
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

great stuff from all the girls tonight Wink rochelle was most impressive i hope its not a one off Sad
12-08-2011 04:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree a good night on rlc, but for me it was mellie d who was best babe

Piper Niven Superfan
12-08-2011 07:40

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL