Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
No excuse for phone issues they have to deal with that
05-08-2011 10:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-08-2011 09:55 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Babecast was great for using sets and coming up with ideas.

"Broncobilly" are you sure you mean BABECAST like you posted , or did you mean Bangbabes ? , because i thought in the last few years that Bangbabes had the best sets of all the babe channels and used to build new ones on a regular basis , although Kelly Bell is still waiting for hers laugh , any way to get to the point the guy that used to build the sets for Bangbabes used to post on this forum and ask us for new idea's about what sets we wanted building , so maybe RLC should find this guy and hire him for RLC , i think he was responsible for building the "Bang airways" set , the "hay Honeys" , the Sauna set and others , for a short time Bangbabes was the best channel set wise and how they used them out of all the channels , a few people have mentioned the repetitive sets used by RLC , so may be this guy would be ideal to spice things up a bit at RLC , it wouldn't be a bad idea if some one from RLC came on here that was in charge of sets and asked for our opinions like the guy from Bangbabes did , it worked well for them so should work for RLC , after all we watch the channel (sometimes) and know what works for us .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 15:28 by mr mystery.)
05-08-2011 14:15
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i think rlc try to impersonate bang babes but they will never be the same,they might have some of the girls but theres just not the umph factor there!
05-08-2011 16:30
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

[split] RLC Schedule
French Chloe? Is she not a little busy working for babeworld and sexstation?
06-08-2011 02:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: RLC Schedule
(06-08-2011 02:30 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  French Chloe? Is she not a little busy working for babeworld and sexstation?

And she also does the live "Naked Babestation" TV phone in shows for Cellcast , not sure she is a day girl though , Chloe is best suited to the night shows IMO , i used to love watching her a few years ago on Bangbabes , she always wore very tiny thongs Big Grin .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 11:54 by mr mystery.)
06-08-2011 11:31
skully Offline

The chat posts regarding Mellie, have been moved here.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
06-08-2011 12:04
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Since brooke is just laid out on the sofa i think they should bring out ani for a 241 or even just replace her laugh To late ani took over from rochelle so brooke can get back to her power nap Tongue
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2011 00:34 by anchorman.)
08-08-2011 00:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Lol
08-08-2011 00:35
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Even though Brooke is one of my favourites, i've been struggling to stay awake watching her tonight. Also, it's looking like the casting that was done the other day was for daytime girls, as if they don't have enough girls on days. Come on RLC get some new girls on to nights.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
08-08-2011 00:46
morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

(03-08-2011 13:12 )winsaw Wrote:  i agree Sarah Lou did not want to travel anymore and yes a certain channel is throwing a lot of money around and have signed some big names but that does not change the fact that the majority to leave in the last few months have been down to call minutes

actually winsaw you know this isnt reality. funny how if everyone that recently left suposidly due to shit minutes how comes theyve ended up on good channels straight away...jasmin hones and siobhan on babestation...myself and tj elsewhere...sarah, bex, bonnie to expand... just to name a few.
i was asked if i would still stay last monday morning but for my reasons i choose to leave....i was most definatly on asked to leave. and think its pretty unfair that we are trying to be bad mouthed. i would love to give all the sallacious detail of why alot of girl leave, but im far to dignified for that...shame other people cant be
08-08-2011 08:56

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL