Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Wasn't really enjoying littlewood that much tonight to be honest. Think the 2 girls have put on better shows.

Having said that, I don't think the set they are on does them any favours.

The lighting in the dungeon set is terrible!!!!
05-08-2011 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
salimos Offline
Master Poster

I agree with you about the set lighting which it was awful. The Littlewood performance was too weak as well and i wonder if that is due again to a fearful producer. She was too static and she wasn't in her real mood which did not encourage me to call her.bladewave
05-08-2011 05:28
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

OK, well if you keep an eye on my thread, I will try to keep you updated. I'm producing Lynda Leigh today at 1:30pm til 10pm on 948. Do you want to all my producing shifts or just my night shows?

xxx

(04-08-2011 21:16 )babefinder Wrote:  I have to say i was thinking RLC are really fucked when i saw tamestation had signed a set of dirty twins with tiny thongs WinkWink i was clued to the screen lol but i wasnt long changing the channel when i noticed the real rochelle was on show last night doing a great show Wink and all this was because mellie was behind the camera leaving rochelle preform like we all know she can,so its simple really with all the girls who have left RLC there are still top girls like rochelle,ruby,lucy summer,ani james and dannii harwood who WILL do top shows if the right person is behind the camera or producing,my point is that a great show is not only down to the girl but also the person behind the camera,what we need is a new schedule for when mellie is doing the producing lol Tongue .

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
05-08-2011 05:39
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(05-08-2011 05:39 )Mellie D Wrote:  OK, well if you keep an eye on my thread, I will try to keep you updated. I'm producing Lynda Leigh today at 1:30pm til 10pm on 948. Do you want to all my producing shifts or just my night shows?

xxx

Just the nightshows cheers,the day shows dont really do it for me Wink and what about getting you naked dont be avoiding that post i made in your thread TongueTongue
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 05:55 by anchorman.)
05-08-2011 05:54
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

A couple of ideas (take it how you like)
1, cut down on using the dungeon set because it does seem to be every other night. If not, sort the lighting out because we could hardly see the girls.
2, introduce new sets.

Oh and while i'm here, the girls that you were casting the other day, are any of them doing nights or are they only doing days?

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
05-08-2011 06:02
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Whilst littlewood have had better nights they were still very watchable and agree though the lighting was iffy on the dungeon set

Piper Niven Superfan
05-08-2011 08:27
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2011 06:02 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  A couple of ideas (take it how you like)
1, cut down on using the dungeon set because it does seem to be every other night. If not, sort the lighting out because we could hardly see the girls.
2, introduce new sets.

Fully agree. I like the dungeon & hospital sets but overuse is making them stale. RLC needs to rotate the sets more with some new ones. One way to keep things fresh, never mind new girls.

It's one area Elite are better at, imaginative sets such as a Fatal Instinct, corridor or alley sets. You can really produce different kinds of performances from the girls with some imagination.
05-08-2011 09:39
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Babecast was great for using sets and coming up with ideas.
05-08-2011 09:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Perhaps lol Smile
(04-08-2011 02:32 )Mellie D Wrote:  Just curious to know why it is that so many people are concerned with the running of the shows and the if's, why's and but's about the business side of things. If a girl you like is not at RLC anymore but moving on to another channel, enjoy them there. If RLC take on new girls, then perhaps you'll find yourself having a new favourite to enjoy here. If you want to "get involved", then why not ring to talk to your girl of choice on whatever channel they are on and support them. If a girl isn't in on a night she was booked in for, don't just assume she isn't at the channel anymore. Jenn is unwell, so send her your best wishes. I wasn't here on Monday because of personal issues. That's all there is to it

(04-08-2011 17:51 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  
(04-08-2011 16:34 )Broncobilly Wrote:  No point any of the mods from rlc producing call stats someone here would only say they were manipulated and corrupted. It's a no win never ending debate simply cause some people are sore there favourite left rlc.

If Dionne left RLC I'm not so sure you'd be so understanding Wink
05-08-2011 09:56
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2011 15:04 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I am sure if you ignore most of the negative vibes on the board and just call your girl you will have a good experience unfortunately there are a lot of posters here with a sole objective to be negative

That's exactly what I TRIED to do last night. With the coast clear for me last night Wink I decided to give Lucy Summers a ring as I realised I hadn't spoken to her for ages.

After a few minutes of superbly horny chat I got cut off, and worst couldn't get through back to her despite her clearly not on the phone for ages.

Lucy remarked on the mic that it was very quiet for her, but no wonder if the phones are playing up. RLC really need to sort it out, as it doesn't give you enthusiasm to call back.

A negative comment with justification Wink
05-08-2011 10:03

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL