Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(04-08-2011 15:31 )Broncobilly Wrote:  You are never happy perhaps you should run your own show Smile

Blinkingsodsbabes coming soon. The channel where we are only satisfied when you have ruined the bitch Cool
04-08-2011 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(04-08-2011 15:31 )Broncobilly Wrote:  You are never happy perhaps you should run your own show Smile

How much do RLC pay you? Is it enough for you start your own fanzone for them? Wink Big Grin
04-08-2011 15:58
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

That is weak. Just because I can see both sides of the problem does not mean I work for anyone in particular.
04-08-2011 16:06
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

When girls are moving/leaving faster than they can be replaced, it's bound to cause speculations and concerns.
I also think that if you take in to account that quite a few channels have disappeared over the last year or two, it's bound cause even more speculation and negativity when a channel appears to be struggling. Also, when half the channels that have gone were down to being investigated by Ofcom and we're aware that Ofcom are breathing down your neck, it's bound to cause suspicion when a few girls just up sticks and leave to join a rival company.
As negative as some posts are (I know i've posted a few), none of us on here want to see another channel go the way of the others.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
04-08-2011 16:13
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

No one wants to see any channel go bust. But I think sometimes there is too much repetitive talk about the problems and faults. For example when any of the ladies miss a show people seem to insist it's down to back stage heat and problems. Or when a girl leaves people say it's cause the managers are idiots. She was the best thing since sliced bread and so on I am negative sometimes too but I think we can be critical of the content rather than the hiring n firing aspect if a lady leaves rlc if she is good she ends up on a different show and u can still see her. No one gets all they want but maybe a little of everything. Also with regard to ladies staying on a show it is simply down to call rate nothing else it is a business in the end people earn a living. For me the biggest thing is not having any variety between the day and night show with regard to the nature of content everyone is scared of ofcom so the night show is tamer than it could be but maybe they can sort that one out?
04-08-2011 16:24
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Show us the call stats. Big Grin Being 'repetitive' is what we excel at on this forum, and without it this place would've died on its arse ages ago.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2011 16:31 by Chilly.)
04-08-2011 16:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

No point any of the mods from rlc producing call stats someone here would only say they were manipulated and corrupted. It's a no win never ending debate simply cause some people are sore there favourite left rlc.
04-08-2011 16:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

you can't go showing the call stats, as this could stop a girl getting a job on a new channel,
also some on here think that if a girl is covering this will give her bad stats, it won't as a girl will not be expected to get 8 hours mins in only 3 hours screen time
and some girls do very well on days but when put on nights only do OK so it just makes sense for them to b were they do best

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-08-2011 16:50
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(04-08-2011 16:34 )Broncobilly Wrote:  No point any of the mods from rlc producing call stats someone here would only say they were manipulated and corrupted. It's a no win never ending debate simply cause some people are sore there favourite left rlc.

If Dionne left RLC I'm not so sure you'd be so understanding Wink
04-08-2011 17:51
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

I have to say i was thinking RLC are really fucked when i saw tamestation had signed a set of dirty twins with tiny thongs WinkWink i was clued to the screen lol but i wasnt long changing the channel when i noticed the real rochelle was on show last night doing a great show Wink and all this was because mellie was behind the camera leaving rochelle preform like we all know she can,so its simple really with all the girls who have left RLC there are still top girls like rochelle,ruby,lucy summer,ani james and dannii harwood who WILL do top shows if the right person is behind the camera or producing,my point is that a great show is not only down to the girl but also the person behind the camera,what we need is a new schedule for when mellie is doing the producing lol Tongue .
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2011 21:20 by anchorman.)
04-08-2011 21:16

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL