Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(26-06-2011 18:43 )bi11ythekid Wrote:  Anyone else frankly bored of Elite now? Always the same girls, the only sort of variety is when Danica turns up.

I think they need an inject of new blood or risk being overtaken by other channels.

That is all.

I don't mind the same women on all the time, because they are all great, at least in their looks and personality, but it's the performances that are lacking. The reason? Ofcom and censorship. Sure, some of them give great performances at times, but they are still nervous about slipping, and there are other women who give boring performances night after night. I've liked the bathroom POV sessions, as well as the lounge sessions, because they are something new and interactive, but even still, the censorship kills most of the enjoyment. This can be said for the other channels as well, but Elite is censoring things too much. No more handthong, even though it's allowed, no more nude 2-4-1's because it's just too scary, no more fun! Elite has stood out the most as being tame, because they used to be so much better, and more daring, but those days are over due to Ofcom paranoia.

For me, there's only so much you can do with breasts, before it starts to get old. We are men, most of us, and we don't just want to see breasts, so Ofcom needs to piss off, to allow the channels to decide what they will or won't show. Full frontal nudity is not dangerous, as we all know, but sadly none of the channels are going to challenge Ofcom, so basically we are screwed. Also, I'm surprised these channels haven't taken more of a hit financially, because of the call stacking, fake explicit pic adverts (Cellcast) and OSG's (Cellcast). What point is there in even calling in, if you are never going to speak to any of the women? Now, I'm not a big caller, partially because I can't bring myself to speak like that to someone over the phone, as I find it slightly akward, BUT, I have called in before, and I've noticed that it's a bit of a scam. You wait, and notice that the woman on screen is off of the phone, yet the message keeps telling you that she's busy with a call, when that's not true. All of the channels do this, not just Elite, because they know we aren't going to do anything about, and because there isn't much we can do about it. It just seems like a lose lose situation, because of these issues. If these channels aren't all off the air in the near future, I'd be very surprised, considering the direction that England is headed in, in terms of government control.
26-06-2011 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(26-06-2011 19:09 )eagle_si Wrote:  That's not going ahead, Cara announced on Friday that it was off Sad

Noooooo!eek

C'est la vie, like the Meatloaf song says 'Two out of three aint bad' fingers crossed.Smile

(26-06-2011 19:08 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Absolutely. The only times they seem to have any shows worth watching are when girls that are infrequent night show performers are on (Sophia Lares, Alice, Fernanda); The regulars (with the exception of Caty and Lori) have become incredibly lazy and appear to go through the motions when they are on.

What other channel is any different?
What we've got to remember is Ofcom is watching these channels like a hawk and I for one don't want to see Elite on the babechannel scrapheap with Sportxxx and Bangbabes.
I think all the channels are being extra cautious because we've already lost 4 babechannels since the end of last year. I think things will get better soon.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-06-2011 19:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2011 19:39 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  What other channel is any different?
What we've got to remember is Ofcom is watching these channels like a hawk and I for one don't want to see Elite on the babechannel scrapheap with Sportxxx and Bangbabes.
I think all the channels are being extra cautious because we've already lost 4 babechannels since the end of last year. I think things will get better soon.

I don't. regardless of whether Ofcom is watching, as soon as this channel starts to give the types of shows like they use to, the Elite boards will be full of positive comments, and other women from other channels will complain. Either that, or the other channel producers will make complaints in order to tame the channel again, so that they will be the ones on top. This happens alot, and will likely continue, so while I might be pessimisitic, I don't see anything improving for a long time, or ever. Too much rivalry amongst the channels.
26-06-2011 19:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-06-2011 19:39 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  What other channel is any different?

exactly syborg, jamie (elitetv boss) has said in this topic that for now he's playing it safe for now and id rather elite play it safe and stay on the air than them push it and go off the air.

im staying positive too and too think things will improve for elite and the otherchannels. the channels that have gone were to an extent the smaller ones (apart from bangbabes) and they were taken over by bigger channels and the channels that remain are the strongest ones and two of them elite and rlc are expanding. lets see what happens

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 19:59 by Rammyrascal.)
26-06-2011 19:59
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I think Elite will be back to how it used to be once the dust has settled, but we have to be patient.
In my eyes, even though they've tamed down a fair bit Elite is still the best due to the quality of the babes it has.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-06-2011 22:10
bi11ythekid Offline
Junior Poster

There's no doubt that Elite has the best looking conventional, wag-esque (which is not a slight by any means!) girls, absolutely amazing however, it's the same girls night after night. I just don't want it ending up like Storm/Club Paradiso. You can bet your bottom dollar you turn that on and there'll be that girl in the nak covered in baby oil covering her lady bits shaking a phone in my face.

Alright I exaggerate, I was just hoping for someone else to get a chance on Elite. Maybe a silicone free channel or something like that, just something a little different.

I don't know.
28-06-2011 19:48
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

28-06-2011 23:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-06-2011 23:40 )Chilly Wrote:  Not good. Sad

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid852444

Yup. The end is near. Sadly Ofcom will have their wish fullfilled when they tame these channels to the point that nobody calls anymore, and they eventually run out of business. I believe that's what Ofcom would really like, sadly.
28-06-2011 23:55
bigbutts Offline
Junior Poster

HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed

what is the problem????
29-06-2011 00:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-06-2011 23:55 )mrmann Wrote:  Yup. The end is near. Sadly Ofcom will have their wish fullfilled when they tame these channels to the point that nobody calls anymore, and they eventually run out of business. I believe that's what Ofcom would really like, sadly.

true but lets see what happens

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2011 00:19